• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TASKFORCE 2775 (Halo/SCI Fi Open)

Quick note, I'm looking to see if anyone else wants in on an ODST/UNSC Group Sandbox RP. My original interest check is a gaggle because there wasn't much set in stone. We have a lot of ideas flowing and a strong foundation. Give it a look down below if we pique your interest, the official thread is linked below. Post your Character sheet on the OOC please. Other than that I hope you enjoy.

OPERATION INHERENT RESOLVE

Situation-
The situation is as follows. The Eastern most colonies have gone dark. Recently, an unknown source has informed us dozens of colonies are splintered and currently are fighting Jackal Pirate fleets with the assumption larger Covenant battle groups will follow.

Mission-
Task Force will go reinforce these “Lost Colonies” and if able send supplies to the UNSC after beating back the roaming fleets.

Execution-
This will be up to Task Force 2775 to decide. There are no rules of war. Victory by any costs.

Supply-
Task Force 2775 is on it's own. The UNSC will send what little it can spare depending on the Task force's performance.

Communication-
To guarantee comms the Equitor Corridor must be secured.

First name:

Middle name(s):

Surname:

Nicknames:

Callsign:
Eg. Drifter 1A, Ghost 6 or etc

Keep in mind while ODSTs have no age requirement. Usually, the individual has finished a special forces training already. This usually takes years and then they have the chance to join. If they are an ODST at 19 keep that timeline in mind.

Date of birth:

Picture if available:
Include on and off duty if possible

Faction:
Eg. UNSC Marines, Innies or etc

Branch/ Organization
Army, Airforce, ONI, Marines no the coast guard isn't a branch

Sexuality:
I've noticed on RPNation a lot of romance happens this is just for other players to know ahead of time.

Current residence:
USS Safe Haven (Frigate)

Relationship status:

Social status:
Where they fit in on the social totem pole

Vices:
Smokes or gambles

Accent (if any):

Primary Language:

Other languages known:
Will play a role in the RP but keep in mind people don't learn languages over night, and they can get rusty.

Style of speaking:
Eloquent, soft spoken or baritone?

Volume of voice:

Height:

Weight:
In the Army 45lb is expected in a ruck with body armor being roughly 30ish and rifle 10 not including ammunition

Eye colour:

Skin colour:

Distinguishing features:
Scars, birthmarks or the like

Build of body:
Athletic, lean, barrel chested and etc.

Hair colour:

Hair style:

Posture:

Tattoos/Piercings:

Typical clothing:
Off duty

Is seen by others as:
First impressions

Dislikes:

Education/training:
College, Air Assault, Sniper School, Sapper, Ranger etc
By all means make schools up describe what it's about and how long it takes include a drop out rate or whatever you desire. This will play a factor in the Stats or skills that will be given to the GM to be able to do some rule of cool stuff

Fears:
Everyone has a fear or phobia even when it's those wierd holes in peoples body on the internet

Personal goals:

General attitude:

Religious values:

General intelligence:
You might have college under your belt but be a idiot savant

General sociability:
If your character was at a party....

Birth country/planet:

Hometown/Home planet:
Where they view their true home is

Background/History:

Past places of residence:
Military postings, old homes and etc

History of family:
Optional more for characters with a rich military heritage or may have an important relative

Peaceful or violent:
Include both

Squad Role:
Think MOS for this RP you will all be riflemen but it helps give background or additional skills

Weapon (if applicable):

Style of fighting:
Are you the medic hiding in cover and providing first aid, are you a freedom fighter who uses explosives and runs away or a officer who creates battle strategies and leads from the rear.

Stats
You get 20 points with the ability to get more during off time. Depending on character background additional points may be granted
Each stat interacts with one another. A 10/10 stealth wont help if you ruck 1000 miles and you're exhausted. A 10/10 fitness won't help you if you take a round to the gut.

Any recommendations for additional baseline stats or please mention it to me. For every new base like stat everyone will recieve 4 additional stat points. I stayed off intellect as I expect many characters to be very knowledgable on certain things. That would to me cause an intellect stat to be very confusing and make a double standard.

Physical fitness 0/10
10 you're looking at Olympic athlete performance. A 0 your character barely passes the minimum for a PT test for the Army.

Weapons skill 0/10
10 your character just knows by looking at a weapon system how to use it to the best of its ability. 0 your weapon when it jams you be having trouble.

Ballistics skill 0/10
10 you will hit targets 400 meters away with no trouble. 0 you barely pass rifle quality.

Stealth 0/10
10 thermals are a soldiers best bet to find you. 0 you can perform stealth but nothing extraordinary.

Toughness 0/10
10 you are able to seemingly survive anything and pain doesn't keep you down. 0 a gunshot wound your character will be down for the count unless they recieve pain meds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back