• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tartarus Rising(Percy Jackson and the Olympians RP)

Hollycrest

ꀸꂦꈤ'꓄ ꌃ꒒ꀤꈤꀘ

Tartarus Rising
Plot: In 2020, Years after the Heroes of Olympus defeated Gaia, trouble begins to stir at the Hollywood sign in California. Contact with the underworld has been lost, and in its place there have been strange occurrences such as demigod disappearances around that area. Tartarus is attempting to rise from the pit. But who will stop him?

Overview:
-This RP will always be accepting and takes place primarily in Camp Half Blood...for now.

-However, the story will be tailored towards those who post the most, so if you're very active then your characters will be more involved with the plot.

-I am god awful at BBCode, so please bear with me. If you could offer some pointers or maybe lend some of your codes to a friend in need, I would greatly appreciate it.

-Open to suggestions if you have them, but please don't be upset if I decide against some of them.

-Thanks for listening. Now who's interested?

BackSet BackSet Love that show.

Nico Nico You can have more than one character but I'd appreciate it if you put them in the same post. As for pictures, I'd prefer real but you can do anime if you really want.

Sure I didn't get to use Andy like a wanted in the last PJO rp ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back