• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sub Genres
  1. Adventure
  2. AU
  3. Harry Potter
  4. Historical
  5. Magical
  6. Mystery
  7. Romance
  8. Supernatural

tarot

narcissa malfoy supremacy
tarot | twenty one | history major | eastern standard time | wc - 750 - 1500 | full time student | flexible schedule | harry potter & dramione fanatic | lover of literature, history, and poetry
tribulation by matt maeson
· name?
call me tarot!

· timezone?
eastern standard!

· pronouns?
she/her/hers 。◕ ‿ ◕。

· about me!
hi! welcome to my little corner of the interest search's - i'm tarot! as mentioned, i am a literate writer and will write anywhere from 750 to 1500, but i do prefer quality writing over quantity of words. i'm a bit busy as the semester is coming to a close, but i can pretty much guarantee a reply at least once a week, possibly more depending on my school, work schedule, extracurricular activities, and muse. i prefer f x m or f x f, but on occasion i will write m x m. if you have any other questions about me - please feel free to shoot me a message and ask!

as for what i expect for a partner, i love someone that i can communicate and chat with! i love brainstorming, discussing plot twists, character traits and quirks, etc. as i am twenty one i would appreciate someone above eighteen. i honestly don't have any hard limits - i just ask you be understanding and flexible, which i will be in return.

if you couldn't tell from the theme of this post - i am super interested in harry potter - specifically dramione or draco x hermione. i have a bunch of ideas or plots for these two bouncing around my head all the time - so if they interest you, please shoot me a message! i am a sucker for a good, angsty, enemies to lovers, dramatic moment and these two fit the bill for me. if dramione isn't your thing, i could possibly be talked into other ships - but it is highly unlikely. if canon characters are not your thing at all, i would be willing to do oc x oc in the harry potter world!

i will update this later with full ideas and plots for dramione - but for now, enjoy my tamblings and consider sending me a pm!

also! art to the left is the work of the lovely avendell! link to her tumblr so you can see her amazing works!

tarot's search
code by low fidelity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread