• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

tarot

narcissa malfoy supremacy
tarot | twenty three | recent ma grad | eastern standard time | wc - 750 - 1500 | flexible schedule | harry potter & dramione fanatic | lover of literature, history, and poetry
tribulation by matt maeson
· name?
call me tarot!

· timezone?
eastern standard!

· pronouns?
she/her/hers 。◕ ‿ ◕。

· about me!
hi! welcome to my little corner of the interest search's - i'm tarot! as mentioned, i am a literate writer and will write anywhere from 750 to 1500, but i do prefer quality writing over quantity of words. i can pretty much guarantee a reply at least once a week, likely 2x-4x per week depending on muse and what is happening in my life! i prefer f x m or f x f, but on occasion i will write m x m. if you have any other questions about me - please feel free to shoot me a message and ask!

as for what i expect for a partner, i love someone that i can communicate and chat with! i love brainstorming, discussing plot twists, character traits and quirks, etc. as i am twenty three i would appreciate someone above eighteen. i honestly don't have any hard limits outside the normal perogative - i just ask you be understanding and flexible, which i will be in return.

if you couldn't tell from the theme of this post - i am super interested in harry potter - specifically dramione or draco x hermione. i have a bunch of ideas or plots for these two bouncing around my head all the time - so if they interest you, please shoot me a message! i am a sucker for a good, angsty, enemies to lovers, dramatic moment and these two fit the bill for me. if dramione isn't your thing, i could possibly be talked into other ships - but it is highly unlikely. if canon characters are not your thing at all, i would be willing to do oc x oc in the harry potter world!

i will update this later with full ideas and plots for dramione - but for now, enjoy my tamblings and consider sending me a pm!

also! art to the left is the work of the lovely avendell! link to her tumblr so you can see her amazing works!

tarot's search
code by low fidelity.

Last edited:
wow this is old but i've updated it a lil and i am still tentatively looking so!!! if anything catches your fancy, pls message me :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back