Other Tarot readings inside (Closed)

About career.
How likely is it for me to get my dream/ideal job?

-- VI of Cups Reversed: Your dream job. It represents unrealistic expectations and clinging to the past, which might block you from seeing things clearly.

-- The Wheel of Fortune: The path to your destination. It embodies changes and cycles, but of the kind that are outside our control and cannot be avoided.

-- Page of Cups Reversed: The qualities that can help you. This card is similar to a child, it can be happy and full of wonder, or it can become immature and avoidant.

-- Knight of Cups: Other sources of support. He's a bearer of good news, from romance to celebration to adventure.

-- The Hierophant: An obstacle. Tradition and morality can be positive values, but when overdone they can turn into fanatism.

yes please! always thought these were so neat. ♥

on friendships, how do I be a better friend?

-- The Tower: Your weaknesses. The tower is represented being struck by a lightning, and it embodies disaster and pride, on the other side once the tower has been leveled it can be rebuilt anew, with more insight and humility.

-- V of Pentacles: Your strength. In this case it indicates that there's a source of help available to you somewhere, you just have to acknowledge it.

-- Judgement: A word of advice. In order to get better (as a friend in your case), you need to look back on yourself and evaluate yourself honestly. Do that,and you may become a new person.

-- VI of Cups Reversed: Your dream job. It represents unrealistic expectations and clinging to the past, which might block you from seeing things clearly.

-- The Wheel of Fortune: The path to your destination. It embodies changes and cycles, but of the kind that are outside our control and cannot be avoided.

-- Page of Cups Reversed: The qualities that can help you. This card is similar to a child, it can be happy and full of wonder, or it can become immature and avoidant.

-- Knight of Cups: Other sources of support. He's a bearer of good news, from romance to celebration to adventure.

-- The Hierophant: An obstacle. Tradition and morality can be positive values, but when overdone they can turn into fanatism.
Thank you very much! I can tell that these cards are really trying to tell me something!
Thanks for the advice.
But the only thing I am wondering is what's up with all of the cups? XD
Just curious, is there any significance in that? Why do they like to use "cups" so much in tarot?

Thank you very much! I can tell that these cards are really trying to tell me something!
Thanks for the advice.
But the only thing I am wondering is what's up with all of the cups? XD
Just curious, is there any significance in that? Why do they like to use "cups" so much in tarot?
Cups is one of the 4 suits in the minor arcana: Cups, swords, wands and pentacles.
Each suit has a series of cards that goes from I to X, plus a Page, Knight, Queen and King.
Cups in particular are linked to the element of water and often represent emotions.

Cups is one of the 4 suits in the minor arcana: Cups, swords, wands and pentacles.
Each suit has a series of cards that goes from I to X, plus a Page, Knight, Queen and King.
Cups in particular are linked to the element of water and often represent emotions.
Another curious fact is that Naples playing cards, if anyone knows them, also use the same suits instead of the normal french ones. Though I don't really know when they were used first.

This sounds fun. I even have a deck somewhere, but I've never gotten around to opening it.

I'd like a general reading about my career, or just what direction my life might take because of what I decide to become. Do I see myself working with people as a scientist or within the justice system?

This sounds fun. I even have a deck somewhere, but I've never gotten around to opening it.

I'd like a general reading about my career, or just what direction my life might take because of what I decide to become. Do I see myself working with people as a scientist or within the justice system?

-- Queen of Wands Reversed: Your current situation. Represents a selfish and demanding behavior, the other face of a determined character.

-- The Tower Reversed: Your motivation. There's a disaster waiting to happen; it can be spotted and avoided, but doing so might instead leave you paralysed.

-- The Hierophant Reversed: Your current responsabilities. A restricted life can lead to frustration, and that eventually leads to a revolution that can place you on a different path.

-- The Sun Reversed: Your projects. The sun can be blocked by clouds, but it doesn't actually leave. Sadness can do the same to the positive things in our lives.

-- V of Wands Reversed: Rewards. Sometimes avoiding conflict is the best choice. It allows us to save resources and preserve relationships.

-- The Moon Reversed: Potential of career. The night brings out fantasies and dreams, and it can be difficult to tell reality from illusion.

Why thank you, if I could come in early then:

Love. Will I end up as a loner, have a happy loving partner, or have that but soon separate from them?

Why thank you, if I could come in early then:

Love. Will I end up as a loner, have a happy loving partner, or have that but soon separate from them?

Here's your reading:

maj18s - Copia.jpg c2s - Copia.jpg s8s.jpg c7s - Copia.jpg wkns.jpg maj09s - Copia.jpg

-- The Moon Reversed: This card stands for what love is in your mind and what you expect from it. Its meaning is confusion and misinterpretation, perhaps you're having some misconceptions about relationships?

-- II of Cups Reversed: What you learned about love from other relationships. The balance of the II of Cups is upset here, which complicates communication and interactions between two parties.

-- VIII of Swords: What holds you back from achieving love. The woman in the card is bound, but she is surrounded by swords. What really holds her back is her own mind, not someone else's influence.

-- VII of Cups Reversed: The readiness of your heart. Once again confusion. Each cup holds something in it, but all that glitters is not gold, so be careful in your choices.

-- Knight of Wands: The readiness of your mind. This knight is the most passionate and focused, he will pursue his goals in any way possible, but this can lead him to be brash and impulsive.

-- The Hermit Reversed: The readiness of your spirit. The introspection of the Hermit has turned to loneliness, and it has disconnected him from the rest of his kind. But solitude can also be a teacher, and you should find a way to share what you learned from it with the people around you.

i got two question in different topics.

1st love... what are this the current standing with my relationship? is the the issue we are having repairable?

2nd family... will me and my family come to an understanding with each other? what step should i take to connect better with them? Project Naiad Project Naiad

Last edited:
Project Naiad Project Naiad
I was contemplating whether or not to ask something, but then thought what the hell, it's not like i'm paying for a reading or anything

mind giving me a reading?

Do you see any success in my future?

Hello there! I would like a reading, of course, only if you have the time to do it.

Future. How does my future look? Any success related to school?

Hey, so I suppose this is just a life question?

How do I find what my interests are and (not sure if this is a separate question) but how do I pursue those said aspirations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back