Other Tarot readings inside (Closed)

Project Naiad

Octopus in disguise
So I've recently started getting back into tarot divination and I wanted to do some practice, so If anyone is interested in asking the cards some questions feel free to ask.

I'm going to need you to tell me an overall subject (Ex. Love, career, etc.), and a specific enough question (Ex. How compatible am I with my loved one?)
I'll do the spread and reply which cards you got and their interpretation.

Please keep in mind a few things: Since it's going to be a distance thing it's probably not going to be as good as if it were in person. Also I'm still an apprentice, so I might be missing something while I interpret the cards.

Final note: Troll questions will be blatantly ignored ^^

Edit: This thread's purpose is not to seek accurate advice about life issues, it's meant to simply help me gain some experience with readings, and you (hopefully) see your situation in a different perspective.

Last edited:
on the subject of love, how can i place myself on the right path? what can i do to understand his/her feelings?

(Platonic) Relationships: What can I do to make people less annoyed/weirded out by me, or to increase my self-confidence in social environments?

on the subject of love, how can i place myself on the right path? what can i do to understand his/her feelings?
Here are your cards, I did a short, simple 3 card spread:

-- X of Swords: This card represents you. It embodies defeat and betrayal, but it may be something that is beyond your control, which might leave you feeling powerless.

-- The Sun: This card represents your loved one. Just like the sun this card represents success and joy, and the victory of the conscious and rational mind over the fears of the unconscious.

-- VI of Wands Reversed: This card represents the dynamics between you two. It embodies self-doubt, frustration or punishment despite trying to achieve what we desire.

So on a final note I'd say that you may feel inferior to the one you love for some reason, or that although you have tried your best to please them, your efforts have gone to waste, and this has damaged your confidence.
Let me know if it was even remotely accurate!

Here are your cards, I did a short, simple 3 card spread:

-- X of Swords: This card represents you. It embodies defeat and betrayal, but it may be something that is beyond your control, which might leave you feeling powerless.

-- The Sun: This card represents your loved one. Just like the sun this card represents success and joy, and the victory of the conscious and rational mind over the fears of the unconscious.

-- VI of Wands Reversed: This card represents the dynamics between you two. It embodies self-doubt, frustration or punishment despite trying to achieve what we desire.

So on a final note I'd say that you may feel inferior to the one you love for some reason, or that although you have tried your best to please them, your efforts have gone to waste, and this has damaged your confidence.
Let me know if it was even remotely accurate!
holy fuck.
that places things into so much perspective, thank you so much.
heart of the question, on confidence, how could i improve that aspect of my life?

(Platonic) Relationships: What can I do to make people less annoyed/weirded out by me, or to increase my self-confidence in social environments?
I didn't really know a good spread for your question, so I made one that should help you figure out yourself and your problem better, I hope it's helpful anyways.

-- IX of Swords Reversed: It appears one of your major weaknesses is that you easily fall into despair and nervousness, sometimes even for small reasons. I know it can be hard, but maybe try to take a step back and get a different perspective?

-- V of Cups Reversed: On the other hand this card symbolizes getting out of a dark situation and beginning a healing process. If you have it in you, then you just need to make an effort.

-- Queen of Pentacles: This card is down to earth and practical. She can be sensual or motherly, and she seeks to bring happiness to others with small wordly gestures, like gifts or cooking.

Final interpretation: It appears you can easily fall prey to (social?) anxiety and fall into a dark spiral, but remember that you have the strength to climb back up in you. If you find difficult showing your emotions through words with others, maybe try showing it though small actions instead?

That is all, hope it helps, and let me know if it was completely inaccurate or not plox.

holy fuck.
that places things into so much perspective, thank you so much.
heart of the question, on confidence, how could i improve that aspect of my life?
I'm glad it was helpful! Here's three more cards on confidence.

-- Queen of Cups: This card represents your weaknesses. It's a nurturing and compassionate figure, who can easily understand others. Maybe she's trying to tell you that too much empathy and compassion might eventually become a liability, or that others could take advantage of your nature.

-- Death: These are your strengths. Now don't get scared, Death isn't a negative card, it simply embodies a cycle or a change. Something old is sacrificed and something new comes to life.

-- Ace of Swords: This is the card that advises you on your issue. It embodies confusion and chaos. Maybe you're missing something about yourself or others and that leads you to unwanted situations. Or maybe you have a strong personality and sometimes you might lose control of yourself in front of others.

I'm glad it was helpful! Here's three more cards on confidence.

-- Queen of Cups: This card represents your weaknesses. It's a nurturing and compassionate figure, who can easily understand others. Maybe she's trying to tell you that too much empathy and compassion might eventually become a liability, or that others could take advantage of your nature.

-- Death: These are your strengths. Now don't get scared, Death isn't a negative card, it simply embodies a cycle or a change. Something old is sacrificed and something new comes to life.

-- Ace of Swords: This is the card that advises you on your issue. It embodies confusion and chaos. Maybe you're missing something about yourself or others and that leads you to unwanted situations. Or maybe you have a strong personality and sometimes you might lose control of yourself in front of others.
maaan, you're a fuckin wizard. <3
i'm having complete faith in this, much much appreciated (: x

I didn't really know a good spread for your question, so I made one that should help you figure out yourself and your problem better, I hope it's helpful anyways.

-- IX of Swords Reversed: It appears one of your major weaknesses is that you easily fall into despair and nervousness, sometimes even for small reasons. I know it can be hard, but maybe try to take a step back and get a different perspective?

-- V of Cups Reversed: On the other hand this card symbolizes getting out of a dark situation and beginning a healing process. If you have it in you, then you just need to make an effort.

-- Queen of Pentacles: This card is down to earth and practical. She can be sensual or motherly, and she seeks to bring happiness to others with small wordly gestures, like gifts or cooking.

Final interpretation: It appears you can easily fall prey to (social?) anxiety and fall into a dark spiral, but remember that you have the strength to climb back up in you. If you find difficult showing your emotions through words with others, maybe try showing it though small actions instead?

That is all, hope it helps, and let me know if it was completely inaccurate or not plox.
That is.. scary accurate. Hot damn. Cool as shit, too. Thank you tons!

Ooh, well, if you aren't terribly busy >ahem<

I often feel stuck, like my life has hit a standstill in every way, but I don't know how to move forward. What should I do?

Ooh, well, if you aren't terribly busy >ahem<

I often feel stuck, like my life has hit a standstill in every way, but I don't know how to move forward. What should I do?
Here you go, a slightly longer one:

-- VII of Cups: this represents your aspirations and dreams for your future. The seven cups represent the choices you have in front of yourself, some are full of riches, some hide problems. You should be careful with the choices you make.

-- Page of Swords Reversed: this is your path, but the page of swords is hasty and impulsive. His excitement to get to the end of the path makes him rush blindly.

-- Ace of Swords: here are your qualities, your mind is like a sword, strong and sharp, and it can lead you to victory, but it's also double-edged, so wield it with care.

-- VIII of Wand Reversed: this should represent what sources of help you could receive, but the eight wands are obstacles that are slowing you down on your path. Perhaps it means that you should proceed by yourself.

-- The Devil: This is what you should be keeping an eye on, a major obstacle. It embodies playfulness, malice and excess, but also the fears that hold you back from reaching your true potential.

More practice? Well, I guess I got a question, not sure if I'lll be asking it right though XD

So on the topic of love a relationships just like those before me XD: Would it be possible to make that area of my life simpler?

More practice? Well, I guess I got a question, not sure if I'lll be asking it right though XD

So on the topic of love a relationships just like those before me XD: Would it be possible to make that area of my life simpler?
Derpity derp i forgot about this thread .-.

Here are some cards about love, hope they help even if absurdly late.

-- III of Swords: This card represents you. It embodies, heartbreak, suffering an grief. However moments like these are sometimes needed to bring out our true strength.

-- Page of Cups Reversed: The dynamics between you and your partner/love interest. The page of cup is a child, so when reversed it can symbolize immaturity, and avoiding reality in favor of imaginary worlds.

-- Temperance Reversed: Your partner. The opposite of Temperance is excess, or lack of balance. Perfection is at hand, but something is still missing.

Sorry for the bad cards :c

Derpity derp i forgot about this thread .-.

Here are some cards about love, hope they help even if absurdly late.

-- III of Swords: This card represents you. It embodies, heartbreak, suffering an grief. However moments like these are sometimes needed to bring out our true strength.

-- Page of Cups Reversed: The dynamics between you and your partner/love interest. The page of cup is a child, so when reversed it can symbolize immaturity, and avoiding reality in favor of imaginary worlds.

-- Temperance Reversed: Your partner. The opposite of Temperance is excess, or lack of balance. Perfection is at hand, but something is still missing.

Sorry for the bad cards :c

I forgot I had posted in this thread so forgetfulness all around XD

No need to be sorry, they're true, so no worries. ^-^ Thanks for the reading.

Oh wow, this seems pretty interesting. I'll be honest and say that I've never bought super much into divination and things like that, but it's always been an interesting subject to me. Figure I'll give this one a whirl.

I'm about to be moving fairly soon, and I'll be leaving a few close friends behind. Will we stay close and continue to keep in contact?

Oh wow, this seems pretty interesting. I'll be honest and say that I've never bought super much into divination and things like that, but it's always been an interesting subject to me. Figure I'll give this one a whirl.

I'm about to be moving fairly soon, and I'll be leaving a few close friends behind. Will we stay close and continue to keep in contact?

Ok here we go:

-- Death Reversed: This card symbolyzes your situation. It is the fear of a big change that is going through your life, and your effort to hold on to the past.

-- King of Wands: This is what you can do or are already doing to improve your situation. The king of wands is a leader, who excels at overcoming challenges. More than that, he excels at inspiring others to do the same.

-- X of Swords Reversed: This is your next future, the outcome of your situation. It embodies rejuvenation after a bad episode, healing after being wounded, and the realization that perhaps it was inevitable.

Btw I actually take this with a grain of salt as well. I mostly got into tarots because I found them interesting, like you. However I also find that whatever you get from your reading can help you get a different perspective of what you're going through, and that can be useful. Whether it's because of magic or simple luck is secondary isn't it?

Alright, I'll bite.
Right now, my life is in the gutter, family and friends and everything seem to be going downhill and even the smallest things that I do right don't help
So...card me?

Alright, I'll bite.
Right now, my life is in the gutter, family and friends and everything seem to be going downhill and even the smallest things that I do right don't help
So...card me?

Here we go:

-- IV of Wands: Your weaknessess. This card embodies community and home, family and celebration after a hard work. You can tell its meaning better than me, but maybe it means your attachment to your loved ones has become a liablity?

-- VII of Swords Reversed: Your strength. This is a desire to change and reform, especially after a bad period, when we were forced to do things against our own will and moral.

-- VI of Wands Reversed: An advice. This card shows a lack of confidence in your abilities, or a lack of recognition for what you have done, perhaps as a form of punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back