• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Tari's 1x1 Search

Hello, I'm Tari!

I'm in my early 30's, and have been writing (short stories and poetry) since I was in my teens. I have a ton of plots floating around in my head, and am up for just about any kind of storyline. I've been rping since 2008, so I feel like I've seen and done it all. I'm really looking for something new and exciting, and something that lasts for more than a few posts.

My RP Style / Preferences:
Casual / Detailed: I'll probably mirror what is given to me. I can typically write 2-3 detailed paragraphs, but I can write anywhere from one paragraph to several, depending on the storyline, as well as my partner. Please give me at least one paragraph (3-5 sentences) to work with.

❉ 3rd person POV (past or present tense) only

❉ Romantic relationships in my rps are not a must, but I do prefer them, if the chemistry is right. I'm a sucker for a good love story.

❉ My main characters will usually be 21+, though some side characters may be younger

❉ I love drama, an element of surprise and/or twisted takes on "cliche" stories. Mature themes are welcome, within site rules, of course.

❉ I am open to f/m, f/f & m/m. LGBTQ+ Friendly (I’m currently playing male characters in the majority of my plots, so I’d love the chance to be female)

Topics I enjoy: Magic, Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Dystopian, Time travel, Horror
Topics I don't enjoy: Steampunk / futuristic techy stuff (I *do* like futuristic apocalyptic stories) / Space & space travel

Current RP Cravings: Angel x Demon / Mermaid x Human / Detective x Criminal / Princess x Prince (opposing kingdoms) / Master Vamp x Baby Vamp / Monster x Hunter / Twisted Disney

Hit me up if you have any ideas, or want to hear some of mine! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back