Taovarth: The Guardian

Hibiscus

Just Relaxing
sage_namek_piccolo_by_malikstudios-d5tpydl.png

Name: 

Taovarth

Nickname:

Green Giant, The Guardian, Tao

103 (Roughly 21, in revelance to human life span)

Height:

6'6"

Weight:

267 Pounds

Male (Only in name)

Race: 

Namekian (Warrior Type)

Personality:

Taovarth is, for the most part, a serious individual; preferring to not show his emotions and rarely expose inner feelings. Humble, quiet, and strong, Taovarth doesn't feel the need to be cocky or loud; believing his actions will speak louder anyways. When Taovarth does express himself, it is usually of humility or utmost gratitude. Due to the solidarity of his life, if Taovarth has emotions he cannot express then he will become quiet and defensive. The only true faults in Taovarth's attitude is his view on arrogant people, anyone that looks down on him, or someone who deserves respect; this will let his reservation to be breached slightly, but he always tries to hold in his feelings. All in all Taovarth is a modest warrior, and chooses not to share his opinions or thoughts unnecessarily; but if he does, then the person or issue means a lot to him.

Backstory: 
Taovarth came to Earth on accident about 60 years ago, his ship going off course in route for a prosperous planet. The namek had no way to repair his ship, as he landed in the rural South America farmland. When approaching the nearby village he saw that soldiers of unpleasant ilk were terrorizing the inhabitants. While he wasn't going to get involved, seeing the overwhelming force of those soldiers on the peaceful people led him to attack in the night. Only glimpses of the green alien were saw, but the villagers pronounced it their Guardian and would continue to pray to the divine, green entity. Taovarth later revealed himself to the villagers and explained to be, not divine, but extraterrestrial. 

It took time, but the villagers began accepting the green man. They helped him build a santuary on a mountain, a place of worship to the giant and seclusion from those who would attempt to harm him. While attempting to re-store his ship to a working state, Taovarth used the planet's harsher climates, dangerous wildlife, and evil people to keep his training; not only continuing from Namek, but heightening from the variety. Besides his normal training, Taovarth still defended the small towns and ended up becoming a legend in all rural areas around the world. 

In the end Taovarth restored contact to Namek, but decided to stay on Earth. The Namekian was one of the fighters that fought Kakarot, albeit not directly. Taovarth acted as a Guardian once again, by deflecting energy blast and relocating thousands away from any harm. The Namekian played a lesser role, and not many remember it, but the Green Giant is a well known Guardian and God for some.

Powerlevel: 

Techniques:

Namekian Fission: Taovarth can split into upwards of four copies. The first one has no immediate affect on Taovarth's power, but the body cannot be sustain for long periods of time. If Taovarth breaks down further, then his power is cut by a fourth after each one. Meaning if he had a third, he would be at 75% power and a fourth would bring him down to 50%. Taovarth rarely uses this ability on strong opponents, but can be used in conjunction with other namekian abilities to do incredible maneuvers. The down side with this move is the power reduction and time limit of about five minutes with one, and moving down a minute with each copy. 

Dragon's Breath: Unlike most Ki blast, this one is projected from Taovarth's mouth. Namekians reserve energy in case of immediate healing or regeneration, and with attack Taovarth can release his reserves at will. This attack is his strongest Ki attack, with high velocity, wide area of attack, and since there is no charging or awareness of this attack until he opens his mouth, this attack is very hard to read. The down side with this attack is that it completely depletes Taovarth's reserves for regeneration and healing. As well as if Taovarth has used any healing or regeneration, then this attack loses some power depending on the severity and multitudes of the healing. This attack can be added with Taovarth using his natural Ki and expanding from his hands, it boosts the attack, but depletes the stealth.

Green Giant: All namekians have an ability to expand their body, some growing to enormous proportions. Taovarth uses this, but only on slower opponents. This ability allows Taovarth to boost his frame and height to around eight feet tall. This ability boosts his strength, durability, raw power, and doesn't deplete any of his speed or power level. The downside of this attack is that he is a larger target, and his weak points are larger as well. 

Animals, Rural Areas, Sweets, Humans

Dislikes:

Saiyens, Destruction, Big Cities, Loud People

Anime Conviction:

Taovarth lives on Earth for the people and the places, and therefore cares to fight for that. The Earth has been his home for over forty years, and will not let it fall easily. Besides that, his personal convictions include pride in Namekians and his own abilities, and will take anger being insulted for either. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Appearance:(pictures guys anime or drawn please, you can include a description of you want. 

Name: 

Taovarth

Nickname:

Green Giant, The Guardian, Tao

Male (Only in name)

Race: 

Namekian

Personality:

Taovarth is, for the most part, a serious individual; preferring to not show his emotions and rarely expose inner feelings. Humble, quiet, and strong, Taovarth doesn't feel the need to be cocky or loud; he feels his actions speak louder anyways. When Taovarth does express himself, it is usually of humility or utmost gratitude. Due to the solidarity of his life, if Taovarth has emotions he cannot express then he will become quiet and defensive. The only true faults in Taovarth's attitude is his view on arrogant people, anyone that looks down on him, or someone who deserves respect; this will his reservation to be breached slightly, but he always tries to hold in his feelings. All in all Taovarth is a modest warrior, and chooses not to share his opinions or thoughts unnecessarily; but if he does, then the person or issue means a lot to him.

Backstory: 
Taovarth came to Earth on accident, his ship going off course in route for a prosperous planet. The namek had no way to repair his ship, as he landed in the rural South America farmland. When approaching the nearby village he saw that soldiers of unpleasant

powerlevel: (at the start the limit is 500, an average human is a powerlevel of 1, don't think powerlevel a mean everything, they help but aren't absolutely gonna garuntee victory) (contrary to popular belief the farmer only had a power level of 5 because of his gun) 

techniques:(hear is where it gets interesting, I'm looking for at least three moves, no one can have a transformation yet, your moves can power you up to 50% above your normal power level, but only for the duration of the attack. List which is your signature) 

dislikes:

anime conviction:(this is what will make your charecter fight like a demon, or give up immediately. The most important thing in the world to them.)

Yay!!! A namekian, finish it up and tag me when your done. If you need help you can Pm me. :)  

@Jefferson

It's done! Phew! Sorry to make you wait, this one gave me some trouble. The only question I have is; what do you think his power level should be? I couldn't put together his racial statistics and his abilities into a numerical value for you, but other then that I'm all good!

@Jefferson

It's done! Phew! Sorry to make you wait, this one gave me some trouble. The only question I have is; what do you think his power level should be? I couldn't put together his racial statistics and his abilities into a numerical value for you, but other then that I'm all good!

Based on the moves and bio estimate it at 290-410 you can choose how high. He looks great btw 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back