• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tamers guild roster

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ayo thanks for getting this far, the cs below is the bare minimum I need to accept a character but you can add more if you wanna be impressive. If I ask for a edit or change in your CS please don't be offended or anything, it's just to fit the lore or to be less OP/BS. On that note your character will eventually have more than one monster so dont think you need to spend ages figuring out how just one Mon can be the absolute best. If you wanna pm me about your character or potential monsters please do so and I'll answer you asap (usually.)
Anything in brackets you should delete, i won't be a Nazi about it but I'd prefer a diverse team of people and monsters, it may make more sense for everyone to have a thunderwolf and a Phoenix but let's try an hit each type/flavour of magic an monster.
================
Name:
Age: (teenagers or adults, no children or elderly. Your age may determine your skills at monster taming/etc. Younger being slightly shitter, older being slightly better due to experience)

Appearance:
(Picture and a small description. Notable things like height, hair colour etc)

Gear:
(Whatever this person takes whilst questing/working/traveling be as vague or descriptive as you like but know your characters limit. They probably aren't carrying five swords two axes a bow and twelve sets of armor/evening wear aswell as a five course meal. On the flip side though list everything they would use, if youyour character pulls a frying pan out without it being listed everyone shall treat that character as a mad person hallucinating shit)

Talents/skills:
(What this person is good at, naturally or from practice.)

Flaws/quirks:
(What sucks about this person. For every two talents list some sort of flaw or quirk. Social anxiety, bad knee, lost a eye, terrible drunk, fear of something... Remember that this story starts with the cast starting a guild. If your some sort of loner murder hobo you probably wouldn't be accepted into the group.)

Background:
(About this character, be as vague or as detailed as you want but you need to write how this person became a Tamer)

Monsters- To start you have one,
Name: (The specific name of said creature and what your character calls it)

Age: (like Pokemon most monsters have stages or forms. Baby, kid, grown. Starter middle final. Depending on what you have chosen will determine how big/old your monster is)

Appearance:
(Picture and description)

Stats:
(List what it's strengths are, if it has a magic type or ability... fire breathing = fire type/flame mana. Poison claws = toxic type/poison mana. Etc etc.)

Last edited:
Name: Yahno Naza
Appearance:
10431D15-0344-4C40-8C6D-A68C0AD53F99.jpeg.jpg
Yahno is a well built man strong from living off the land, standing just under 6ft with messy black hair and a beard cut to a style. Green eyes and various scars across the body, rugged for sure but probably not handsome anymore... Whenever Yahno is not out and about he wears simple loose clothes for comfort.

Gear:
Yahno's armor consists of many layers made from the furs and skins of monsters
(If I can find decent art I'll put it here but I'll probably compromise)
Yahno's weapons consist of...
One war axe (sharp with a pick on the end)
Five boomerangs, (aerodynamic shapes of metal/bone)
One short bow, (quiver holds about 20 arrows)
One jagged dagger (made from a sea-beasts tooth)
Yahno has a sack that water skins, bottles, clothes and the bare minimum to start a fire/cook a meal
(Flint/red rune, tiny stand and grill, knife fork spoon an plate)

Talents/skills:
Accurate- be it a arrow or something thrown, Yahno's pretty good at hitting his target.
Hunter/gatherer- living off the land is easier with practice, knowing what in the wild to eat, how to prepare it, more importantly how to hide from the wildlife is essential for survival.
Swift- Surprisingly athletic.

Flaws/quirks:
Ego- quite sure of his skills, charm, intelligence and more. Probably to sure...
Addict- be it alcohol gambling or some other vice, Yahno usually partakes in it whenever possible...
Fear of Turads- giant toads/frogs that look and smell like living shit.
(Toxic to humans, somewhat good for the soil long term speaking however)

Background:
I'll bang out something once I know what monster he has and if his uncle is guild master

Monsters- To start you have one,
Name:
Stats:

I'll finish this cs and edit it further if anyone else joins lol

I'll decide on a monster once more sheets are posted but I'm probably tossing up between one of three things to start with...
1) Big bird capable of flight/carrying one guy... probably poisonous

2) some sort of Dog with a magic bark/horn on its head.

3) drunken monkey, some sort of monkey capable of producing smoke that puts people goofy/to sleep

I'm thinking of making a NPC to be the leader/guild master of the newly formed team. He'd be a older fellow related to one of the main characters as a uncle or grandpa. He let's them live on his property/promotes their business. If you want a retired veteran adventurer as a grandpa/uncle then lemme know otherwise it will be Uncle Naza

Last edited:
WIP

• Name: Quintas Magatan

Appearance: [Made with Picrew]
    346059_TrRqpbjD.png

Tamer's gear:

Old leather Belt Bag- This front-side blue leather belt bag is wrapped around the waist with a viscose belt with 5 leather bags and pouches of the same color. There is 1 leather that can contain only small items such as small feed pouches, a loose wiping cloth, and tools no bigger than a butcher's knife. 4 leather pouches in the shape of hand-sized boxes. Divided by the main bag as there are two pouches from each side. Appears to have been used for a while. Almost every common type of leather damage is subtly exposed on its surface to marks, scruffs and scratches. The bag has discoloration and fades in its rich blue color.

Stainless Steel Dagger- Sharp and simple. This well-kept blade is used more as a tool first, a weapon second.

Talents/skills:
    • Fire handler- Be it Man-made or Monster-made. Quintas has the know-how to handle one of the most dangerous of the 4 elements which is Fire.

Flaws/quirks:

Background:
    (About this character, be as vague or as detailed as you want but you need to write how this person became a Tamer)

Last edited:

Lummera Monengoki

Name: Lummera Monengoki

Epithet:

Nicknames

Class:
Beast Tamer

Species: Human

• Gear: Lummera Wields a Whip as her primary weapon. Said whip is fashioned with a hardened brass base and a treated owlbear leather rope. As for armour Lummera sports a light leather set with brass-tipped boots and brass-plated gloves. Finally Lummera sports a leather multi-belt that holds enough room for a plethora of pouches. When adventuring Lummera always ensures she has her guild identification card, rations and treats for her tame as well as a single health tincture for emergency use.

Talents: Lummera is a talented cook who can make a meal out of just about anything. A talented survivalist Lummera is also skilled in surviving out in the wilderness with the bare minimum of supplies. A skilled Tamer Lummera can track and identify beasts from the smallest of environmental hints.

Skills: Lummera is skilled in the use of whips to an expert level. Lummera is skilled in the art of intimidation and interrogation. Lummera is quite agile and quick on her feet with a natural skill for evasion and gymnastics. Lummera is a skilled tracker.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back