• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Talorn Empires - The Bunker

JustAlexandra

Mother of Tiny Lions
84003bf737375e5916b7643ab95a831e.jpg
858d6efe255d99bbd5b3abf6efa6910b.jpg

To say that those in Astrid had pockets full of overflowing cash was...well, it simply was the truth. Frankie hovered in between the crowds, her hands seemingly in an upward stretch as she spied on those around her through her hooded cloak. One man had his hands in his pockets; he was chubby, wealthy, with pressed suit and nice shoes. She moved towards him, her hands at her side as she bumped into the man.

He looked down upon her with distaste. Yes, that's all she wanted. His eyes glistened with disgust. He only regarded her as a simple street rat with no common manners. The man removed his hands from his pockets, the subtle clink of coin following his movements.

Gotcha.

Within a few seconds, she had a couple gold coins stashed in her boot; her apologies were quickly muttered as she watched the man walk off, huffing as if he touched vermin. Maybe she was vermin, but quite frankly, she could care less. Frankie pivoted on her heel, whistling a soft tune as she strolled off, a faint smile on her lips. It was nearing mid-day and she was up for a meal with the coin she had 'earned'.

As she reached the outskirts of Astrid, she ducked under one of the pot holes in the ground. Frankie's nose scrunched up as the smell of sewer permeated her senses and she nearly gagged in response. The woman never really got used to the stench down there despite it being one of the main ways to enter the Bunker.

Maestro, her fox, writhed around her neck as if protesting. "Okay, you dumb fox," she snapped. "I can't get out here fast enough if you keep squirming!"

The fox's movements stilled and Frankie sighed in relief, stepping through the sewer with casualness. It was calm, quiet...save for the sound of paws.

Frankie did not spare a backwards glance as she rounded the corner with a sprint, heading for one of the hidden spots of the sewer. It had to be Dahlia who followed her with such relentlessness; no other Sentinel would have tailed her this far. She allowed her cloak to fly off of her in a different direction; a false trail for the dreaded Lox who had traced her.

Frankie stilled, feeling Maestro's body become silent as she listened. She inhaled slightly, a breath of relief. Maestro nipped at her ear to her disdain and she picked up the pace until she reached the great underground of the Bunker.

Unfortunately, the girl did not have much of an appetite anymore, so she looked for a familiar, hidden alley, slipped inside and began to climb. Of course, Maestro made it a bit difficult; he disliked when the woman climbed.

The protests stopped when she slipped inside a window; the window of Percy's house, and plopped on the couch, throwing her shoes off in whatever direction.

"Percy!" she shouted, hoping the man was not out. "You would not believe what happened to me. I was tailed! Followed!" Her arms were waved out erratically, causing her fox to hop off of her shoulder.

Of course, Percy would probably already know of her adventure. He had eyes everywhere.

Frankie Dane
26d6ed2523db453785f6245f743b1743.png
Mentions: JustAlexandra JustAlexandra ReverseTex ReverseTex
Mood: Agitated
Currently: Hiding
coding by cychotic

ff58a0fb6bbf94ad95a99b8848746f1a.jpg

Dahlia Reginal Dahlia was on her trail. She had been for what seemed like forever now. Who knew one of those thing could be so evasive? Especially something with no power, no strength in this world. Frankly, the intruder was taking Dahlia's good name and flushing it down the drain, and, well, that pissed Dahlia off.

She had followed the intruder into the bunker - the underground "city" of Astrid. It was where all the "hooligans" lived. The people that couldn't survive in the world above, for either laziness or lack of trying. Often there would also be the wealthy, looking for something rare and illegal to show their friends. Or perhaps getting drugs to get off on. It was disgusting. Dahlia had been down here plenty of times, chasing criminals and busting the biggest of illegal cases. They would often leave the little things alone. They weren't worth fighting and were so many it was unstoppable anyways. There was no point in sweating the little stuff.

Dahlia knew the area pretty well, but not as well as she knew Astrid. She was following the intruder closely, she could see the heat of her - but the girl was tricky. She had to be careful if she was going to catch her finally.

She came closer, closing the gap between the two. The thing had stopped moving. Now was the time.

Out of the crowd of creatures, Dahlia jumped, pouncing on the intruder. Fina-... she didn't finish her thought, looking down at only a red coat beneath her. She growled, her nails ripping long gashes in it involuntarily. She could hear a few gasps, a few whispers. Did you see that? Was that an Intruder? Dahlia cursed, running in the direction the whispers followed, but they faded out and she lost her. Damn... How could this happen again?! she kicked herself subconciously, pissed. Turning to a nearby vendor, she took a look at his wares. It was clear he was selling illegal items, and the vender knew she was a sentinel.

"Sir, by the order of Astrid..."

((She arrested the guy))

created by junie.

N O I R A
Clickable picture

Noira absolutely detests the Underground.
If she could avoid going into areas such as this one, she would. But someone/something had dared to STEAL a pup from the Erbluhen pack. Though she loosely associates herself with her birth pack nowadays, she wouldn't think of turning down any assistance if the pack ever needed it.

While she cautiously made her way through the tunnels, her bite down on the torch that was aflame went a bit stiff. The disgusting thief's scent led her down here, wherever this place was -- if it did have a name, she didn't really care, anything below the surface should've been undisturbed soil.

Her ears slighty lowered when she turned a corner, and was almost overwhelmed by the sight of the vast city that seemed to stretch further then the eye could see.
She still disliked it.

However forms of light still illuminated the Bunker's numerous structures and Noira felt the tension in her chest lessen. She threw her head to the side to discard the torch onto the ground and absorbed the remaining light emitted from the dying flame. With her stamina replenished a little, she bounded towards the city, skillfully weaving herself through the crowd of folk that was also entering.

Noira's nose kept moving, sniffing the air then to the ground, and all around. The earthly scent mixed with sweat, oil and smoke battled hid the smell that she was tracing well. But it won't last long, the Hunde will find them -- and if she's discovered the Pup was being held in some sort of trade-market, there'll be destruction.

Her attention was momentarily captured by another creature confronting someone; before diverting back to her original task as the waft of the thief's smell tickled a nostril. Grime and filth, a mechanical scent. How did someone/something so lowly scented take hold of one of her own...

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer
michelle-hardy-fortress-splash-tier2.jpg
Scenario: A Search
Mood: Unnerved
Tags: N/A

Stepping out of the shadowy alley, Dominic rushed into the crowd, blending in as he followed the flow. Dominics plan was a bit far fetched, but if it didn't work then at least Astrid would be an upside. "These humans shouldn't be too hard to find, now should they?" He thought, chuckling to himself as he started moving his hands in sparatic manners, summoning what looked to be a glass ball, though with a weird vision, it looked throughout the bunker with blazing speed, trying to pick up a humans soul signature. "If only humans weren't so simple, then tracking wouldn't be so easy"
He thought, as the ball had picked up a fresh soul trail, leading to a housing complex. Moving his hands and chanting, the ball floated slightly then shattered, the magic absorbing into Dominics eyes. A temporary trail appeared, it lead towards where this human would be, and he followed.

Cychotic Cychotic

Again a night with little to no sleep. Percival was used to it though, about only getting 4 hours on a good night of rest. Usually he'd lay in bed, staring at the abyss of his dark room. It comforted him oddly enough, the feeling of a eerie serenity strengthened him through prison. It was the only time he had to rest. The sun would eventually splinter through his curtains, signaling for his day to begin.

But that was some time ago, currently Percival sat at his small desk by the hearth of the living room, reading one of his books from his personal collection. Francesca, his partner of sorts, had been sent on a minor contracted job to rob who knows what. Usually she'd be bounding through the door or window by now oddly enough. Placing a thin piece of paper on his current page, then standing up careful though not to step on his cloak. Making his way downstairs to the door, he stuck his head out, turning his head to the guard on his right. "You, if the human doesn't come back in an hour, send a search out." He didn't need to wait for his conformation, shutting the door instead he made his way back to his book.

Monsters are most powerful when they are afraid... Percival eyes skimmed over the quote, then quickly grabbing a pencil. Drawing a thin line under the quote, his eyes lingered on it momentarily. It seemed true, but if it truly were he would've been strong enough to break from his bindings 20 years ago...

His thoughts were qualmly interrupted by the sound of a pair of light feet landing through the window. Shutting the book once again, Percival made his way from his room and downstairs to the living room. The kitchen faced the living room, which was currently occupied by Frencesca, as well as a burning fire. Originally he allowed her to stay on his couch until she had enough to find herself a place, but the two enjoyed one enough company enough not to follow through. Taking a seat in his chair beside the fire, crossing one leg over another he looked over at her. "Wow, that sounds so exciting," His replied sardonically, rubbing the bags under his eyes. "I bet that cat of yours enjoyed being bumped around on your back." Maestro was her little pet, he had no objections towards it since of its well behavior, but he defiantly never allowed small animals within his own home before Frencesca. "So i'm completely free today, no meetings, and I hate being inside. Makes me feel claustrophobic. So i'll allow you to decide what we should do today."

Percival Farley
5a6610014003b82160e0a87bc3e6d44b.jpg
Mentions: JustAlexandra JustAlexandra
Mood: Relaxed
Currently: In conversation
coding by cychotic

"His name is Maestro," she retorted, slinging her leg over the other in a relaxed position. "And he is a fox. Although, I'm not sure if you were able to tell; the bags under your eyes must be drowning your irises." Honestly, Frankie had reminded Percy countless times of her fox's name and species. To Frankie's annoyance, he never addressed Maestro properly, which usually caused the fox to knead into her shoulders. Fortunately, the kit was too busy wandering around the household.

"I could have been caught," she remarked. "Then you wouldn't have my amazing self," the words were accompanied by an exaggerated fluttering of lashes. "To entertain you when you're bored of yourself!"

She scooted herself closer to the fireplace, reveling in its warmth. The Bunker was a rather cool place during noon, which was most likely why the fire was flickering. However, the place had an annoying tendency to get extremely warm during the evening. Francesca clicked her tongue, swinging her feet so that she was no longer on Percy's couch.

"So i'm completely free today, no meetings, and I hate being inside. Makes me feel claustrophobic. So i'll allow you to decide what we should do today."

"So what you're saying is," Frankie tapped her finger to her chin as if in deep thought and moved towards the window, peering outwards at the streets. "That you are completely free to do anything, but you're too boring too actually do something fun during this splendid day." The woman rolled her eyes in distaste.

"What's the point of having a day off if you're just going to spend it inside?" she snorted, throwing her hands upwards. Her expression morphed drastically when she spotted a shock of long white hair walking near the household.

"You know..." she drawled. "I do have an idea of what we should do today. But it involves going outdoors."

With a wink, she ducked through the window, hanging off the edge as she whistled for Maestro. The kit trotted over, taking its place around her neck as she climbed down, her movements jerky and full of amusement as she waited to greet the obviously out of place elf.

Frankie Dane
Mentions: ReverseTex ReverseTex
CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato
Mood: Amused
Currently: in conversation
coding by cychotic

Percival smirked at her remarks on Maestro, she always had to have the last word in any conversation. Leaning back in the chair as we continued to carry on about her excellence and amazing abilities. She was good company that girl, but at times that motor mouth made his head spin.

Watching her remove herself from the couch, the words on the tip of his tongue to say, but couldn't find their way from his mouth. She lived here too, there was no reason not to be comfortable. "You know you don't have to sit there Francesca..."

Before he could continue she had bounded up, and already out the window. That girl needed to know how to use a door, with a scoff Percival stood up and made his way to the window. He could hear her saying something about how he never went outside as he shut the window. Well maybe if she was in prison and a nationwide criminal she'd understand. Opening the front door he strolled out, knowing the guards would quickly take care of locking it and staying there. Once he caught up to Francesca, he pulled his midnight-black cloaca over his head, concealing the face that was worth millions. One reason he hated the public was that reason, he couldn't go anywhere without concealing his face. Blasted tattoo and white hair.

"So you happy now? Got this grump from the comfort of home where I know I won't get mauled by Sentinals or anything else. God I don't understand how i'm more paranoid that you, who is actively being chased by hundreds of Sentials." Glancing over from under his hood, though he wasn't sure she could see his facial expression, probably for the best, but he kept in stride waiting to see her next move.

Percival Farley
Mood: Restless
Currently: In The Bunker
coding by cychotic

As he approached the home, he saw a creature hop from a nearby window, landing mere feet away. Excitment filled him, almost him want to do a jog or something, but he contained himself, speaking from under his mask, he'd lost the initial element of suprise, but a suprise could still be mustered up. Walking up, though keeping a little distance, he lifted his face (still covered by his mask) and spoke, "well hello my dear, what brings you to such a dreadful-" and just before he finished, he quickly launched a spell from his hands, meant to paralyze the human long enough for him to capture her. Of course, that's if it hit it's target.

Cychotic Cychotic ReverseTex ReverseTex

"That's your problem, not mine," she retorted, giving Maestro's tail an affectionate pet. "But, I don't nearly get in as much trouble as I should." Frankie frowned. "It's boring, sometimes."

As she walked forward to issue a greeting towards the elf, she noticed the sly way in which his words slithered out of his mouth. His mask gave her a nervous feeling, and the tone of his voice was anything but friendly. She frowned, biting her lip but decided to say hello anyways. "Dear, well I mean, you can call me that, but hi-"

Her words were rudely interrupted by a white flash of magic, heading straight towards her. Without so much as a glance towards Percy, as if she had time to see his reaction, she rolled to the side, her leg nearly skimming the spell in its entirety. Her eyes were wide with confusion, flickering around without direction.

"Percy," she drawled, a pout on her lips. "This man isn't a Sentinel...but I think he wants to capture me." The woman waved her hands around, watching with a smirk as Maestro protested on her back.

"Now, Mister," Frankie chuckled. "That isn't a very nice way to...greet people."

Her hand flickered, moving incredibly fast as she flung a knife at the elf, hoping it would hit only the side of his ear as she intended it to.

Frankie Dane
Mood: amused
Currently: in battle?
coding by cychotic

As Damion smiled under his mask with glee, he thought he had won, untill the little human had decided to dodge most of the spell. Damion kept his position as the human muttered words of her own. As she finished her sentence, a wave of her hand and a knife came close to Damion face, stopping only a few inches in front of him, as he had stopped it with his own magic. He now, or course, knew that with this humans nack for speed, capture wouldn't be so simple, but then again, he didn't really enjoy simple himself. Letting the knife drop, he cast another spell, a spell of fire, aiming low as to catch her legs ablaze. She couldn't run if he disabled her legs, right?
Cychotic Cychotic ReverseTex ReverseTex

Vola Orthan

w_Heb5ppfkNarhukMCOwkLzSzzK9SmhndVa5c789kmAbcj6KchzzLN23MMt5FSQMro8vGeEWW0MGhW7MTjgE-xacTiProB9UvlbYxXQdlU0POpxiok5mdf4Wgl0UpWm43dcP9ZRs

“Bye Sal!” Vola waved goodbye eagerly to the older elf as she took her basket and turned back. The toothless elder gave her a gummy smile before returning with his brand new soup pot. It was her favorite part of the week, Delivery Day. All the commissions she had were to be delivered on this day every week, and she loved as they smiled and showed whoever they had around a brand new cup or little clay horse or, in Sal’s case, a soup pot. She couldn’t help but sing to herself. It was just something she did, though she always kept quiet with it. She was in a wonderful mood that day.

But it was all turned upside down when she saw magic. She wasn’t a fan of magic, especially magic directed at other people. Made her antsy.

“Hey, hey hey! What do you think you’re doing buddy? Throwing magic out in a public street like that. Jeez!” She rolled her eyes, obviously not impressed with what she as a general disinterest in the well-being of...oh...she didn’t know...maybe the population around him!? “Is this guy messing with you or are you ok?” She turned over to the person he had directed the spell at, but she couldn’t see them. Might have gone off to hide. “Hmm...well, anyway watch where you put your spells there buddy.”

Feeling
Happy

Interactions

Suddenly, Percival felt himself fly forward, slamming into a stone wall around 10 feet away. With a groan he braced his elbows on the ground, feeling a sharp pain in his side. Prison had taken most of his sene of pain away from him, but he could feel the tingling sense of a broken rib. Slowly standing, he noticed his hood was down, before quickly pulling it back up.

Hurrying back to Francesca's aid, he quickly studied the scene from under his hood, as lightning crackled along his arm. He could feel the pressure dropping around them, it's current flowed through him like an old friend. Apperantlty some other being had already done something, unknowly stalling the fight, but quickly remembered her comment. This being wasn't a Sentinal he would be fighting. The bits of flame scattered around Francesa only made Percival's anger rise.

"Not many are brave enough to use magic in the streets like this, you feeling a little ballsy today I assume?" The lightning along his arms crackled with each movement of his fingers, some white sparks even shot away with wild freedom. He loved lightning dearly, it always embodied a sense of i freedom he knew he would never see. "I'd advise we don't settle this the hard way, since I see you dabble in the same subject as myself." His hood shielded most of his face, but he knew this man would recognize him just by his powers alone. The streets were beginning to bare, probably due to the fight about to take place. So, making a bold move, Percival slowly pulled down his hood. Revealing his snow-white hair, and signature tattoo, he narrowed his vibrant eyes. "But if you do want to start a fight, be a man and take that mask off."

Percival Farley
Mood: In his element
coding by cychotic

The arrival of the new creature was a bit shocking, to say the least. In the Bunker, fights were not interfered with. She pursed her lips as her gaze returned to the elf, her knife hovering inches before his flesh. Frankie suppressed a whine; he had her knife and she wanted it back.

As the masked elf threw yet another spell at her, she attempted to roll yet again, displeased and pained to find that one of her boots bursting into flame. She hissed, watching as Maestro scuttled off of her shoulder and nipped the boot until it came off. The fox kit whimpered and Frankie shooed it off, making a dash for the orc.

"Look, here, whatever your name is." She huffed, her gaze flickering towards Percy. "I don't think its a good idea for you to be here. So I would recommend you-"

A bolt of electricity flew dangerously close to her. Francesca narrowed her eyes at Percival, shaking her head. "Watch your death bolts!" she scolded, refusing to be mesmerized by the crackles on his arm. Frankie had difficulties when it came to Percy's magic; it had the tendency to draw her in like a moth to bright flame. At the current moment, such attraction to his magic would most likely be her downfall.

Frankie tore her reddish brown eyes away with a huff. "As I was saying. You shouldn't be here. It'll get complicated and I don't think you want that."

As Percival withdrew his hood, the woman bit back obscene words. Usually, she was the one being incredibly rash, and yet there the man was, taking off his fabric and revealing himself.

She patted the orc on the arm with a chuckle. "If you decide to stay, watch out for dangerous projectiles," Frankie smirked. She bounded back towards Percival, taking position next to him.

"Chilly," she breathed, exhaling as the coolness of Percy's powers washed over the area. The woman had an exceptionally weird feeling when it came to magic. In temperature, the masked elf felt like scorched earth with the tainted blood of un-dead. A shudder coursed through her skin but she refused to let it consume her.

Frankie straightened her back, pulling a dagger from her waist to prepare for the fight.

Frankie Dane
Maxilgal Maxilgal
coding by cychotic

As the flames neared around the girl, another hooded figure stepped up, his arm covered in electrical energy. "Using magic in the criminal dump that is the bunker....not exactly heard of" he said, secretly keeping a close eye on the lightening. Blocking or stopping that would be near impossible, but countering it could be done. "Now, I just love the hard way, because surrendering wouldn't allow me to break your spirit....along with your spine". Feeling the energy from this hooded figure, it seemed....fimiliar, almost. This feeling only grew more intense as he showed his face, but he must shove such thoughts aside for now. "Oh.....now, I guess seeing as I am in a good mood, I can ablige" Dominic said, removing his mask and wiping the hair out of his face. "Now this fight doesn't seem fair enough to me....let's even the odds" Dominic said, suddenly enclosing a group of poorly hidden citizens in a dark mist, which would proceed to kill them as they breathed it in. 7 peasents....would be good for now, and as Dominics eyes lit green, the corpses suddenly rose up, green eyes, and ran at the crew, the thoughts "kill all except the human" running their brains. As they started their charge, Dominic focused on preparing a powerful magic of his own, which would put him mostly on defense untill it was complete.
ReverseTex ReverseTex Cychotic Cychotic Maxilgal Maxilgal

Vola Orthan

As soon as he put up that mist, Vola knew that this elf was no good. He was squaring off against another magic user, and some small person was telling her to not get involved. Giving a good snort, she ran her foot along the ground and charged him from the back. Her arms wrapped around his waist and she squeezed with all of her power around his lungs. Then, with a grunt, she threw back her head and bit down on his shoulder, sinking her lower canines as far as she could. Her jaw locked as she pulled back in an effort to leave a gaping wound in his shoulder.

But, she felt people clawing at her back. The peasants that had been enveloped in mist were attacking her. One word ran through her head, the one thing she remembered from magic lessons...necromancy.

Feeling
Angered

Interactions

Watching the man with vibrant eyes, the energy flowing through him as if he were the lightning. And once he removed the mask, he knew the younger elf's face quite well. Dominic. The white hair was a trait of their village, only a handful of elves had it. "Nice to see an old friend then, but I will not go lightly."

The necromancer encapsulated a few beings, but he paid no attention. Percival couldn't change what happened to the casualties, his main focus was on the fight. Seeing the corpses rise, he could tell they were about to rush, and as inticipated they did. Sending out a deadly wave of lightning through the air, rippling towards the horde like a wave. Snapping his arm, the lightning he sent on the ground created a web, sure to shock the corpses of not touched by the wave.

With a quick spin he snapped a bolt at the necromancer, followed by another. He knew his opponent would counter, it was just a distraction. Quickly raising his lightning- encased arm to the already graying sky above, a large bolt flew up, and a deadly thunderstorm began to pour throughout the Bunker. His storms were deadly, holding rouge lightning as well as rain that could flood in minutes. Snapping a bolt-like whip with his electric arm, as a crackle of thunder rumbled deep within the sky. "No minions, just me and you Dominic!" Shouting his name would surely strike something in the elf, and he was prepared for a deadly battle.

Percival Farley
Mood: In his element
coding by cychotic

As Dominic was preparing his magic, be was suprised when the orc from earlier had came up behind him, getting in close why he was distracted, squeezing the air out of his and bit down hard, bring not a elven scream, but a beastly howl. Clenching his teeth, he waited untill the blood started comming, and sure enough it did, along with a sliver of his poison he had cast into his blood (not with syringe, like a blood curse), only enough to where it would flow from his arm and into the orcs mouth. It was the equivalent of liquid necromancy, and he hoped it's acid like effects would teach the orc a lesson, as it's teeth gums, and even throat could get severely burned. After he uncast the spell, he saw as the other fimiliar looking elf easily defended against the undead. Even undead peasents were useless. Waiting for the moment, Dominic quickly used his telekinesis to blast his way upwards and out of the orcs grip, hoping the lightening the elf threw at him would hit the orc. Quickly starting to recast the spell, Dominic decided to let his undead stay dead (he could have had them rise back up). Looking at the elf, he was caught in a moment of genuine suprise when the elf shouted his name, Dominic, and memories slowly trickled back he must be a childhood friend or neighbor, as no one outside the village knew his actual name. Friend, no....he had none, but he remembered having one long ago, one by the name of..."Percival.....ah, that explains how you knew my name....we used to be friends" Dominic said, "you had left the village a while before I did".
Maxilgal Maxilgal Cychotic Cychotic ReverseTex ReverseTex

The moment Dominic's mask came off was similar to the world plunging into utter darkness. Frankie shivered, watching as the elf howled in pain, a sound ripped from a beast unlike any she had ever seen. The woman took a shocked step back, a muscle tickling her jaw in faint surprise. As the un-dead squirmed towards them, Frankie was unable to properly fend herself; Percy had dealt with them already with lightning speed.

She felt a bit...useless. Much like she always did in fights. Magic was unknown to her, always out of grasp, a concept that she could never cusp in her arms or revel in its feeling.

The sides of her lips tugged down, but she cast the thoughts away, instead slipping towards the side. Percy kept the elf in conversation, old friends, childhood neighbors, maybe that was the sort of relationship the two had.

But she cared little about the passing of stories; Dominic was a threat to her as well as Percy. She would rather kill herself than be captured yet again by some cruel mongrel.

Unless she could kill said mongrel first.

As the elf captured himself in conversation, Frankie crept behind him, waiting and then suddenly springing out her leg towards his, with the hopes that he would be caught off guard and thrown into the air. She readied herself with a knife in case he tried to block or dodge.

Frankie Dane
coding by cychotic

Percival let out a sigh of relief, Dominic had remembered, though taking him a few moments. Looking up at the man, he pushed his other hand down, sending a whirl of wind to levitate him on the even level. "Yes, I was your tutor back home." The gusts of wind made his cloak flutter behind him, but that didn't matter at this moment, he just needed to talk to this man.

"I remember you were great, a prodigy for your age, but with a troubled home life. I wanted to help you Dominic. But I was dragged off to Astrid, and soon forced from my home to fend for myself. I lived in hunger many nights, wishing to return to the mountains and off these blasted streets." Percival's lightning crackled around him, the strorm still raging on.

But he was focused on a long-time friend, he didn't want anymore destruction. "And I ask you Dominic, as a friend. Necromancy is a dark art, and I know I have no power to tell you what to do with it. But coming from a elf who's lived 20 years dark and afraid, just stop this fight now. I'm no elf of honor, but a elf of morals. I'll let you walk free from here, and let you continue your path. But if you refuse, i'll have to take you down.

Percival Farley
Mood: Focused
coding by cychotic

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back