• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Talorn Empire OOC

Gotcha! Can't wait for ya to get on home then xD
I'm really tired actually x.x but I don't have work tomorrow so I'll definitely be looking then

Also everyone who sees this: I would like to have CS's done by Saturday so the RP can start Sunday.
Would anyone be interested in a discord?

Damion Galahet

- BASIC

Nickname: "The young lich"
Species/Race: Pure Elfs (note, they live up to 200 years, and 170 years average)
Position: Bystander (kind of, he wants to capture the humans to get information on them, because of how weak and puny they look, killing them could be easy, and with the souls he would trade off, he could use the corpses to make a not so puny and weak undead army, conquring 2 realms with 1.....undead army).
Wealth Level: High
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Pronouns: Him, His, He

- PERSONALITY

Secretive, charmastic, and ruthless are key traits that describe Damion. Ever since his discovery of necromancy, he has since pushed all of his magical abilities, making him ambitious and keen, usually not one to take no for an answer, he takes extreme measures to get what he wants. His motto would be "keep your workers close, and your enemies", as he refers to all that are remotely close to him as aqaintances, he uses people to get what he wants, and won't think twice about throwing them away after their use has "expired". He can also be seen as cold and caculated, prefering a plan over chaos.

HISTORY

Damion was born into a medium wealth family, in a hidden city of Elfs (about 1008 elfs, 60% elders), where they lived off of fruit and cattle, made their living tending to farms and livestock, or going our to trade (often for months at a time), and priding themselves in their magic abilities and mastery of the arcane. Going through his young life, he seemed to have a natural talent for the cities trade, having natural talent, though with this talent came apthy and boredom with the arcane arts. Looking through the library late one night, he had stumbled apon a secret lever (hidden as a book), leading into a long forgotten passage way, the walls creaking around him. As he got to the bottom he had found its treasure, a collection on books on forbidden magics, such as demonology and voodoo, but in the center, a giant book on the magic of necromancy. His curiosity got the better of him, and not being able to carry them all, he choose the center book (the book on necromancy). His childhood after this took a darker turn, whether he knew it or not, finding that he enjoyed the practices of the dark arr, giving him a passion for magic again....though it being illegal, he kept it secret. As predicted, soon it's power consumed him, and he grew addicted to the feel of being in control and being strong, growing his entire arcane abilities and becoming a megalomaniac. At the age of 32, hiding his magic finally became too much of a challenge, and the government voted to excommunicate him from the village, inprisoning his parents and planning to have him murdered. Enraged, he went into a frenzy, hiding out for a little less than a month, he planned an ambush with the help of raised dead from the graveyard, killing everyone in the village and using the other magics to level the city. Leaving the place forever, he started his new life in the underworld of Tarlon, he soon made a name for himself both in the underworld and in society, running a criminal empire of sorts under his roll of owning a chain of mineral shops and retail near the city.

']']
- ABILITIES

']']WIP
']']
']']
- MISC

']']Likes: Power, getting what he wants, obedience
']']Dislikes: interference, setbacks, people getting in his way
']']Fears: Other powerful magicians, Antimancy, loss of power.
']']Relationships: getting into demonology, he has access to the demon realm, in which he exchanges the souls of the ones he kills for future power in the undead raising. He makes these deals with demon warlords.
']']General Attire: Out in public he wears royal atire and higher class clothing, but running his underground empire, he wears a dark cloak and a simple mask
']']Weapons: besides his magic, he hides a simple dagger.
']']Extra:
']']
']']PHSYICAL TRAITS
']']Hair Colour: white
']']Skin Colour: Creamy
']']Eye Colour: Dark green, pupils are completely dark
']']Body Shape/Type: slim, slightly built
']']Scars, If Any: A couple of scars on his chest from where he was cut several times.
']']Tattoos, If Any: A magical full body, green flamed tatoo appears on his body when his magic is strained.
']']Wings, If Any: nome
']']
']']
']']
']']
coding by cychotic

']
']']
']']
']'] Wip, posting it here for the future
[/div][/centerblock]
This is why you don't make me code

okay so Blackrussian Blackrussian Astrylan Astrylan Inheritance Inheritance CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato

Just saying that I want the CS's done by Saturday so the RP can start on Sunday, preferably.

Here is the link that will have Classes/Lore/Etc. I recommend you bookmark this page since it will get you where you need to go if you lose a link or want to go somewhere else or some shit.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/talorn-empire-classes-and-lore.326672/
If you're going to be a guard you need to pick one of the four classes from here and state it in your "position" section. So like Position: Guard - Sentinel.
If you're not a guard you can do what Quiznack Quiznack did and make something up (he/she put Wanderer / Roamer)

okay so Blackrussian Blackrussian Astrylan Astrylan Inheritance Inheritance CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato

Just saying that I want the CS's done by Saturday so the RP can start on Sunday, preferably.

Here is the link that will have Classes/Lore/Etc. I recommend you bookmark this page since it will get you where you need to go if you lose a link or want to go somewhere else or some shit.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/talorn-empire-classes-and-lore.326672/
If you're going to be a guard you need to pick one of the four classes from here and state it in your "position" section. So like Position: Guard - Sentinel.
If you're not a guard you can do what Quiznack Quiznack did and make something up (he/she put Wanderer / Roamer)
Mine is done, though I plan on adding extra info. It's a bit wonky....but....yea

so are we starting tomorrow or tonight? I saw your post a few up. (also sorry for like posting 3 in a row here ^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back