• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Tally Ho! - OOC

Zer0 Zer0 can you like describe Ethan to me? I can try to look for a pic that suits his appearance. Well I have one already but I want to know whether it's good, fits the character in your head, or if you already have a picture. I can show you if you'd like.

Zer0 Zer0 can you like describe Ethan to me? I can try to look for a pic that suits his appearance. Well I have one already but I want to know whether it's good, fits the character in your head, or if you already have a picture. I can show you if you'd like.
Yeah, that'd be welcome. In a nutshell he's a country guy, hard working, not well educated, but independent and a good hunter.

Yeah, that'd be welcome. In a nutshell he's a country guy, hard working, not well educated, but independent and a good hunter.

Well here are 3 pictures. Two can be used for the Hunter thing while one is more like say a knight version, but I think the face on the knight one might be a good face claim.

1. image.jpeg

2. image.jpeg

3. image.jpeg

Well here are 3 pictures. Two can be used for the Hunter thing while one is more like say a knight version, but I think the face on the knight one might be a good face claim.

1. View attachment 389183

2. View attachment 389184

3. View attachment 389185

1. View attachment 389183

2. View attachment 389184

3. View attachment 389185
Ima pick one. 2 looks cleaner, but too clean for a mountain guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back