• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Tall nerd and beef cake Jock m/m

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Name Aviary Marcus Fowler

Appearance: Dude is like 6'5" and will most likely grow at least another inch or two, he's got this medium brown hair that is kinda in the middle of long and short, very loose waves and he sometimes is able to put into a very short pony tail at this point with the bangs hanging in his face, he has very warm brown eyes!! kind eyes that look very soft and lovely, pretty pale as well, he leans to the side of skin and bones which normally make him taller looking.[I haven't drawn him yet but I will soon!!]

Personality: Aviary is a pretty quiet dude around most people, he has generally high anxiety so interacting with people is hard on him, social situations are had to understand, though his friends and close family are very easy to socialize with. When not in his shell as a quiet, well mannered dude he can get pretty loud and talkative, also has a pretty dark sense of humour and Sarcasm is his bread and butter.

Extra:
~Yes Aviary like the bird shelter, his Parents have lots of land that they raise many different types of birds on [Pigeon/Doves, Peacocks, quail, dicks, geese, so on]
~Huge, HUGE animal nerd, got his interest in birds from his parents
~He has a few pet pigeons he keeps in his room away from the other birds
~Clumsy as hell, his own self balance is shit most of the time, he's pretty good when carrying animals or eggs or something special like that but like.. tablet? while holding pizza? sorry tablet, you're getting whatever god has coming
~has a pretty wide general sort of knowledge, plugged into the internet for all interesting things
~Actually uses fidget toys, chewellery, and other forms of stim toys, tries to keep it at the low down at School
~large glasses, normally only wears them for reading
~Talks to himself, a lot, like a bunch a lot [Also talks to the animals!]
~him and his friends kind of just scream at each other, almost never at school but you can sometimes hear it outside at the end of the day when they are getting ready to go home and socializing
~he has a lot of knowledge in his brain, but also his brain is a funny thing, please give him time to load and boot up when confused on something

This boy right here
I want to do an rp with him
tall quiet/shy nerd who somehow ends up with the jock of the school with a series of happenings [same English class, their lunch tables are actually really close to each other, The Jocks father is allergic to chicken eggs so they get Duck eggs from my boys parents and Aviary delivers them one day and the Jock is home to collect them, shit like that!!!]

If interested sent me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back