Chitchat Talk with me, my homefries

Oh how tolerate of you....

Pretentious SJW snowflake

Notice how I'm not red, and I apologized for the, err, kind of outburst late at night
f229f4f61d8784b0bc539113ebd5a2dc.png

Last edited:
Notice how I'm not red, and I apologized for the, err, kind of outburst late at night
f229f4f61d8784b0bc539113ebd5a2dc.png

That political test or rather most of them either way are very flawed and skewed in their questionnaires that leaves too many interpretations and unresolved implications.

Notice you're not in the red, huh? Well good for you, it still does not take away the fact that many people on your side of politics are pretentious douchebags and have been hammering opposing views, no matter how moderate, to the point a lot of people have been collectively pissed off at this kind of belligerence and intolerance that we elected a man that has been the biggest "fuck you" to your side of the spectrum since Reagan.

So throwing this political compass in my face just to say "I'm not like the others" after a blatant generalization is puerile. Human minds are funny things because when assaulted by strong emotions a person's true self is exposed and you sir have exposed yourself as contrary to what this image conveys.

Last edited:
That political test or rather most of them either way are very flawed and skewed in their questionnaires that leaves too many interpretations and unresolved implications.

Notice you're not in the red, huh? Well good for you, it still does not take away the fact that many people on your side of politics are pretentious douchebags and have been hammering opposing views, no matter how moderate, to the point a lot of people have been collectively pissed off at this kind of belligerence and intolerance that we elected a man that has been the biggest "fuck you" to your side of the spectrum since Reagan.

So throwing this political compass in my face just to say "I'm not like the others" after a blatant generalization is puerile. Human minds are funny things because when assaulted by strong emotions a person's true self is exposed and you sir have exposed yourself as contrary to what this image conveys.

*replace he with me
Congratulations sir, you darn diddly bested me and I have been defeated
in other words, have a great day

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back