Chitchat Talk with me, my homefries

TheRockInception

You're literally looking at a $2,000 meme machine
I guess this is a thread for people who need to talk to someone about something or anything. Whether it's music, games, personal issues, I don't mind lending an ear, PM me!. If you want to jam, HMU with a PM and we can jam at my place! I'm a straight, multiethnic, Lutheran male willing to hear anything and everything you throw at me! Have at it,

My homefri-
dudes it is not Wednesday

Ha ha, I only live in one of most crime infested cities in the US, I'm good, fam. But I hope to God people more people aren't found dead and the perpetrator(s) have/has a bullet in the back of their skull(s).

Crime infested city .... Camden .... hmmm it could be Chiraq ...... but I agree, they need to find the people who did this and well.....

" Do what is needed" . Why do people attack children ? It ....just doesn't make sense . ( They are treating this as a terrorist attack )

--- if anyone else wants to follow.

Last edited:
Crime infested city .... Camden .... hmmm it could be Chiraq ...... but I agree, they need to find the people who did this and well.....

" Do what is needed" .

--- if anyone else wants to follow.

The sad thing about terrorist attacks like these are not only did innocent people die for enjoying something they like, but the degenerate, inbred Trump supporters or ultra far right, or anyone in general will politicize this as an excuse to deport all Muslims or immigrants, or make guns illegal or whatever the case may be. In Illinois, we HAD a saying.

"I hate Illinois Nazis."
Free speech for degenerate inbreeds, my bum. I have a special reason to hate neo Nazis and Nazis.

The sad thing about terrorist attacks like these are not only did innocent people die for enjoying something they like, but the degenerate, inbred Trump supporters or ultra far right, or anyone in general will politicize this as an excuse to deport all Muslims or immigrants, or make guns illegal or whatever the case may be. In Illinois, we HAD a saying.

"I hate Illinois Nazis."
Free speech for degenerate inbreeds, my bum. I have a special reason to hate neo Nazis and Nazis.

It'll probably make the rounds for the alt-right . But unfortunately it is the reality that we do live in . As nations are becoming more and more integrated . Acts like these will be used to push agendas ( be it banning people of a certain religion , and /or banning guns ) , instead of actually trying to prevent such actions like this from becoming common place or giving aid to those who have been affected by this senseless event.

It'll probably make the rounds for the alt-right . But unfortunately it is the reality that we do live in . As nations are becoming more and more integrated . Acts like these will be used to push agendas ( be it banning people of a certain religion , and /or banning guns ) , instead of actually trying to prevent such actions like this from becoming common place or giving aid to those who have been affected by this senseless event.

Tis a damn shame, for sure.

Yeah :( , it is the world and the reality we live in , unfortunately .

I've read on reddit pretty much all of the attendees are kids. Sick assholes that did this deserve to burn in hell. Need to be tortured and put through the pain and suffering the mothers and fathers of the victims are going through now. I have no sympathy for the perps.

T TheRockInception

I hate to be a bother, but you cannot just generalize a group of people based on their political standing. That makes you more bigoted than the extremists that are in every group. Another thing I have to ask is, why would the right wing want to illegalized guns? They are the side that is pro 2nd amendment.

This is all completely irrelevant to the topic at hand, but I could not help but speak my mind.

T TheRockInception

I hate to be a bother, but you cannot just generalize a group of people based on their political standing. That makes you more bigoted than the extremists that are in every group. Another thing I have to ask is, why would the right wing want to illegalized guns? They are the side that is pro 2nd amendment.

This is all completely irrelevant to the topic at hand, but I could not help but speak my mind.
I believe he was more-so pointing out that there is always a group somewhere that will be using horrible incidents like this to push an agenda of some sort.
Right-wingers would not want to ban guns, obviously. He was probably referring to a left-wing group that would use a shooting incident to push the "ban guns" agenda.
We saw that a lot with the whole "ban assault rifles" here in the US when we had a lot of back-to-back shootings.

Lycanthrosis Lycanthrosis

Yes, after reading his comment, I suppose that is entirely possible. But he still generalized all Trump-supporters as degenerates and inbred. That is offensive. Beyond offensive to others. It is the equivalent of saying anyone who lives in the country is a hillbilly who fucks their own sister. Or, anyone who lives in the city is a feminist yuppie who worships Starbucks.

I would like to impart some common wisdom. Those who are the most zealous often shout the loudest.

Lycanthrosis Lycanthrosis

Yes, after reading his comment, I suppose that is entirely possible. But he still generalized all Trump-supporters as degenerates and inbred. That is offensive. Beyond offensive to others. It is the equivalent of saying anyone who lives in the country is a hillbilly who fucks their own sister. Or, anyone who lives in the city is a feminist yuppie who worships Starbucks.

I would like to impart some common wisdom. Those who are the most zealous often shout the loudest.
Definitely. We agree there wholeheartedly. Generalizations are only useful in certain circumstances. Fields of science, usually.
Identity politics is such utter nonsense...

Labels ...... depends on how they're used . However its up to them to moderate.
I can't see that labels are useful though. In conversations, why don't we just focus on the topics being discussed?
Whether you're a Democrat or Republican or whatever is irrelevant. It's just that - a label.
Let's just be very clear and talk about the issues.

I apologize for labelling all Trump supporters as degenerate inbreds. I realize that some people are not stupid rednecks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back