• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Talk to me Goose (Top Gun Rp search!)

reachforthesky145

just a starstrucken dreamer
hornet-1.jpg

Welcome Flight Crew to the Danger Zone!​

Hello, hello, hello! Welcome! As the title implies, I am looking for a Top Gun (The Original or Maverick) roleplay! Looking for someone who has advanced writing, detailed oriented, and can write at least a decent amount. There is no length requirement, just so long as your reply is detailed and long enough to have something to reply to! Looking for someone to double with! (Yes I can play Rooster!!). A bit about me, I am 22 female graduate student currently on summer break. I am taking a break from studies and just working, so I am mostly around! This will change during the school year though, but I am pretty consistent about being on or letting you know if I'm not around. I am a Southern girl at heart, and love every second of country living with my dog and horse! With that said, please don't let my Southern roots scare you away! This is an LBGTQ safe place! Just because my personal preferences may differ from yours, doesn't mean I don't welcome diversity! <3

Some of the things I am looking for in a partner are:
  1. Must be doubling-friendly! I am happy to play ANY character in the fandom! However, I will not double as an OC. I very much prefer to double as a canon character, so I have a set background from which I can play the character.
  2. Must be over 18! Sorry, no exceptions.
  3. Must be semi to very active. I COMPLETELY understand being busy, and life comes first! All I ask is you let me know if you are going to be busy. I believe that ghosting is very rude. If you lose interest or dislike an idea, we can be adults here. Just let me know! It's not a big deal!
  4. I love collaboration, OC talks, visuals, etc. So if you do as well, a major plus!
  5. Looking for long-term partners! With that said, if you get tired of our current plot, we can totally make a new one!
  6. Prefer to be on discord as it's a lot easier for me to check notifications!
  7. More than anything- Looking for a friend! Just want someone respectful and courteous! I am very invested into RPs and only take a few on a time!

If you see what you like, feel free to dm me! I rp on Discord only. Thanks in advance!

Are you still looking for someone? Because I have been looking for a top gun maverick roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back