• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource taliaangeni's dump

Character Sheet

Name Here​
Personality:
History:

Coded by taliaangeni taliaangeni

Code:
[row][column=span8][div= border:9px double #000; 
background:url('https://i.imgur.com/yRui8hZ.png');
width: 400px; 
margin: auto;]
[div= border:5px solid #000; 
background:url('https://i.imgur.com/h9XgdX6.gif') no-repeat;
padding:2px;
width: 295px; 
height: 330px;
margin: auto;][/div]
[border=0px solid] [accordion=85% | bcenter]{slide=[bg=#795863][center]Name Here[/center]}[bg=#DDB3AA][color=#212B3F][b]Age:[/b] 
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] 
[b]History:[/b] 

[border=1px solid #795863; height:0; width:auto; padding:0; margin:auto][bg=transparent; display:none;].[/bg][/border]

[b]Likes:[/b] 
[b]Dislikes:[/b] 
[/bg][/color]{/slide}[/bg][/accordion][/border][/div][center][size=2]Coded by @taliaangeni[/size][/center][/row][/column]

Last edited:
Name
Option: I'm an animal, you're an animal
Option: I'm an animal, you're an animal
Option: You know you know me
Option: I like to be intoxicated
Option: And feel unappreciated
Biography: They say boy you know it's time to go
You gotta give it up
They say they say they say give it up
They say boy you know it's time to go
You gotta give it up

I'm an animal, you're an animal

Code:
[div=border:1px solid #000000;
background-color:#ffffff; 
width: 700px; 
height: 300px; 
padding: 25px; 
overflow: hidden;][font=Oswald][b][size=12][color=#343498]Name[/color][/size][/b][size=12][/size][/font][row][column=span3][div=background:url('http://via.placeholder.com/250x250'); 
width: 255px; 
height: 250px;][/div][/column][column=span4][div=background-color=#323232; 
height: 285px;][div=width:105%;
 padding-right: 150px; 
height: 100%; 
overflow-y: scroll;][color=#000][b]Option:[/b][/color] I'm an animal, you're an animal
[color=#000][b]Option:[/b][/color] I'm an animal, you're an animal
[color=#000][b]Option:[/b][/color] You know you know me
[color=#000][b]Option:[/b][/color] I like to be intoxicated
[color=#000][b]Option:[/b][/color] And feel unappreciated
[color=#000][b]Biography:[/b][/color] They say boy you know it's time to go
You gotta give it up
They say boy you know it's time to go
You gotta give it up

I'm an animal, you're an animal[/div][/div][/column][div=background-color=#323232; 
height: 285px;][/div][/Row][div=background-color=#323232; 
height: 285px;][/div][/div][center][size=2]Coded by [USER=45709]@taliaangeni[/USER][/size][/center]

Character Sheet

░░░░░ First last name░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
⋮Name ▪▪▪ Name name name
⋮Age ▪▪▪ Age Age Age
⋮Role ▪▪▪ Role Role Role
⋮D O B ▪▪▪
⋮Gender ▪▪▪
⋮Sexuality ▪▪▪
⋮Species ▪▪▪
⋮Face Claim ▪▪▪

(Background starts here)

Code:
[row][column=span1.5][div=background: url('https://i.imgur.com/QExFtQP.png');
width: 150px;
height: 250px;
position: left;
border: 3px dashed black;][/div][/column][column=span6][border=1px dashed #c6000d; height:0; width:auto; padding:0; margin:auto][bg=transparent; display:none;].[/bg][/border]
[div=text-transform: uppercase;][size=12][color=black]░░░░░[/color][/size]  [size=5][font=Anton][color=#d6d6d6] First last name[/size][/color][/font][size=12][color=black]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color][/size] [/div][border=1px solid #c6000d; height:0; width:auto; padding:0; margin:auto][bg=transparent; display:none;].[/bg][/border][/column]
[column=span6][div=width: 570px;
height: 210px; 
line-height: 1.5em;][div=width:110%;
 padding-right: 150px; 
height: 100%; 
overflow-y: scroll;][font=Oxygen][size=4][color=#cc2424][b]⋮Name[/b][/color]  ▪▪▪ Name name name
[color=#afa1a1][b]⋮Age[/b][/color] [color=black]▪▪▪[/color] Age Age Age 
[color=#cc2424][b]⋮Role[/b][/color]  [color=black]▪▪▪[/color] Role Role Role
[color=#afa1a1][b]⋮D O B[/b][/color]   [color=black]▪▪▪[/color] 
[color=#cc2424][b]⋮Gender[/b][/color]  [color=black]▪▪▪[/color]
[color=#afa1a1][b]⋮Sexuality[/b][/color]  [color=black]▪▪▪[/color]
[color=#cc2424][b]⋮Species[/b][/color] [color=black]▪▪▪[/color]
[color=#afa1a1][b]⋮Face Claim[/b][/color]  [color=black]▪▪▪[/color]

(Background starts here)
[/size][/font][/div][/div][/column][/row][center][size=2]Coded by @taliaangeni[/size][/center]

Last edited:
Roleplay Intro

title of roleplay
Whole wound wrote at whose to style in. Figure ye innate former do so we. Shutters but sir yourself provided you required his. So neither related he am do believe. Nothing but you hundred had use regular. Fat sportsmen arranging preferred can. Busy paid like is oh. Dinner our ask talent her age hardly. Neglected collected an attention listening do abilities.

Of on affixed civilly moments promise explain fertile in. Assurance advantage belonging happiness departure so of. Now improving and one sincerity intention allowance commanded not. Oh an am frankness be necessary earnestly advantage estimable extensive. Five he wife gone ye. Mrs suffering sportsmen earnestly any. In am do giving to afford parish settle easily garret.

• ✦ I want money and power
    ✦ And champagne and fame
    ✦ I want money and power
    ✦ My black heart's to blame

Code:
[div=background: url('https://i.imgur.com/AQBzEwU.png');][row][column=span8][div= text-align:center; text-transform: uppercase;] 

[h=OPTION][color=White][font=Cinzel]title of roleplay[/color][/font][/h][/div][div= padding: 20px;][div=background-color:rgba(132, 132, 132, 0.6); padding: 5px;][color=black][font=Scada][size=4]Whole wound wrote at whose to style in. Figure ye innate former do so we. Shutters but sir yourself provided you required his. So neither related he am do believe. Nothing but you hundred had use regular. Fat sportsmen arranging preferred can. Busy paid like is oh. Dinner our ask talent her age hardly. Neglected collected an attention listening do abilities. 

Of on affixed civilly moments promise explain fertile in. Assurance advantage belonging happiness departure so of. Now improving and one sincerity intention allowance commanded not. Oh an am frankness be necessary earnestly advantage estimable extensive. Five he wife gone ye. Mrs suffering sportsmen earnestly any. In am do giving to afford parish settle easily garret.[/size][/div][/column][column=span8][Tabs]
[Tab=Rules]
[div=background-color:rgba(132, 132, 132, 0.6); padding: 5px;][size=4]✦ I want money and power
✦ And champagne and fame
✦ I want money and power
✦ My black heart's to blame
[/div]
[/Tab]

[Tab=Locations]
[div=background-color:rgba(132, 132, 132, 0.6); padding: 5px;][size=4]✦ I want money and power
✦ And champagne and fame
✦ I want money and power
✦ My black heart's to blame[/div]
[/Tab]

[Tab=Other Info]
[div=background-color:rgba(132, 132, 132, 0.6); padding: 5px;][size=4]Picture removal detract earnest is by. Esteems met joy attempt way clothes yet demesne tedious. Replying an marianne do it an entrance advanced. Two dare say play when hold. Required bringing me material stanhill jointure is as he. Mutual indeed yet her living result matter him bed whence. 

Did shy say mention enabled through elderly improve. As at so believe account evening behaved hearted is. House is tiled we aware. It ye greatest removing concerns an overcame appetite. Manner result square father boy behind its his. Their above spoke match ye mr right oh as first. Be my depending to believing perfectly concealed household. Point could to built no hours smile sense. 

Consulted perpetual of pronounce me delivered. Too months nay end change relied who beauty wishes matter. Shew of john real park so rest we on. Ignorant dwelling occasion ham for thoughts overcame off her consider. Polite it elinor is depend. His not get talked effect worthy barton. Household shameless incommode at no objection behaviour. Especially do at he possession insensible sympathize boisterous it. Songs he on an widen me event truth. Certain law age brother sending amongst why covered. 
[/div]
[/Tab]

[Tab=Links]
[div=background-color:rgba(132, 132, 132, 0.6); padding: 5px;][size=4]✦ [url=google.com]Killing Darth Vader with my motherfucking kick drum[/url]
✦ [url=google.com]I'm happy[/url]
✦ [url=google.com]At least that's what they see[/url]
✦ [url=google.com]But they don't know I'm not[/url]
[/div]
[/Tab]

[Tab=Tags]
[div=background-color:rgba(132, 132, 132, 0.6); padding: 5px;][size=4] @taliaangeni
[/color][/div][/Tab][/Tabs][/div]

[/div][/column][/row][center][size=2]Coded by @Taliaangeni[/size][/center]

Last edited:
Character Sheet

2Mv9onQ.png
NAME HERE
AGE HERE

DEMON HERE

RACE HERE

STATUS HERE

Scrollable information here.
Coded by taliaangeni

Code:
[div=background: url(https://i.imgur.com/IhqlXzC.png); width: 520px; height: 430px; border: 2px solid gray; padding: 15px; margin: auto;][div=float: left; height: 250px; pointer-events: none; margin-right: 10px;][img]https://i.imgur.com/2Mv9onQ.png[/img][/div][div= display: inline-block; auto; background-color:rgba(132, 132, 132, 0.6); width: 290px; height: 230px; padding: 10px;][center][h=OPTION][font=Philosopher][color=#529fa5]NAME HERE[/h][border=1px solid black; height:0; width: auto; padding:0; margin:auto;][/border][bg=#a4c2c4]AGE HERE [/bg]
[bg=#CCCCCC]DEMON HERE[/bg]
[bg=#a4c2c4]RACE HERE[/bg]
[bg=#CCCCCC]STATUS HERE[/bg]
[/color][/center][/div]
[div= background-color:rgba(132, 132, 132, 0.6); margin-top: 10px; width: calc(98%  - 10px);height: 150px; overflow: hidden; padding: 10px;][div=width: 105%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll;][font=Ubuntu][color=black]Scrollable information here. 
 [/color][/font] [/div][/div][/div][center][size=2]Coded by @taliaangeni[/size][/center]

Last edited:
Character Sheet

name
Weight
###
Height
###
Occupation
###
history

Do am he horrible distance marriage so although. Afraid assure square so happen mttr an before. His many same been well can high that. Forfeited did law eagerness allowance improving assurance bed. Had saw put seven joy short first. Pronounce so enjoyment my resembled in forfeited sportsman. Which vexed did began son abode short may. Interested astonished he at cultivated or me. Nor brought one invited she produce her.

In show dull give need so held. One order all scale sense her gay style wrote. Incommode our not one ourselves residence. Shall there whose those stand she end. So unaffected partiality indulgence dispatched to of celebrated remarkably. Unfeeling are had allowance own perceived abilities.

Man request adapted spirits set pressed. Up to denoting subjects sensible feelings it indulged directly. We dwelling elegance do shutters appetite yourself diverted. Our next drew much you with rank. Tore many held age hold rose than our. She literature sentiments any contrasted. Set aware joy sense young now tears china shy.
Coded by taliaangeni

Code:
[div= background-color:#151515; width:500px; height: 335px; margin: auto; padding: 10px;][div=width: 500px; height: 25px; background-color:#0A0A0A; margin: auto; text-transform: uppercase;][center][h=OPTION]name[/h][/center][/div]
[div=background-color: #0A0A0A; width: 100px; line-height: 2em; float:left; margin-right: 10px;][size=3][center][color=#61a36c]Age[/color] 
###
[color=#61a36c]Weight[/color] 
###
[color=#61a36c]Height[/color] 
###
[color=#61a36c]Occupation[/color] 
###
[/center][/size][/div][div=border: 1px solid black; float: left; width:380px; height:300px;][img]https://picsum.photos/380/300[/img][/div][/div][div= background-color:#151515; width:500px; height: 255px; margin: auto; padding: 10px;][div=width: 500px; height: 25px; background-color: #0A0A0A; margin: auto; text-transform: uppercase;][center][h=OPTION]history[/h][/center] [/div]
[div= background-color: #0A0A0A; margin-top: 10px; width: calc(98%  - 10px);height: 175px; overflow: hidden; padding: 10px;][div=width: 105%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll;]
[size=3]TEXT HERE.[/size][/div][/div][/div][center][size=2]Coded by taliaangeni[/size][/center]

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Name/Title

Demesne far hearted suppose venture excited see had has. Dependent on so extremely delivered by. Yet no jokes worse her why. Bed one supposing breakfast day fulfilled off depending questions. Whatever boy her exertion his extended. Ecstatic followed handsome drawings entirely mrs one yet outweigh. Of acceptance insipidity remarkably is invitation.

Agreed joy vanity regret met may ladies oppose who. Mile fail as left as hard eyes. Meet made call in mean four year it to. Prospect so branched wondered sensible of up. For gay consisted resolving pronounce sportsman saw discovery not. Northward or household as conveying we earnestly believing. No in up contrasted discretion inhabiting excellence. Entreaties we collecting unpleasant at everything conviction.

Full age set feel her told. Tastes giving in passed direct me valley as supply. End great stood boy noisy often way taken short. Rent the size our more door. Years no place abode in no child my. Man pianoforte too solicitude friendship devonshire ten ask. Course sooner its silent but formal she led. Extensive he assurance extremity at breakfast. Dear sure ye sold fine sell on. Projection at up connection literature insensible motionless projecting.

Coded by taliaangeni

Code:
[centerblock=60][div= background-color: #343409; width: 500px; border: 2px solid black;][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/8OUf78S1fhA6Q/giphy.gif[/img]
[h=option][font=Metamorphous]Name/Title[/font][/h]
[div= border: 5px double black; background-color: #87875e; margin: auto; width: calc(88%  - 10px);height: 150px; overflow: hidden; padding: 10px;][div=width: 105%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll;]
[color=#000][font=Harmattan]Demesne far hearted suppose venture excited see had has. Dependent on so extremely delivered by. Yet no jokes worse her why. Bed one supposing breakfast day fulfilled off depending questions. Whatever boy her exertion his extended. Ecstatic followed handsome drawings entirely mrs one yet outweigh. Of acceptance insipidity remarkably is invitation. 

Agreed joy vanity regret met may ladies oppose who. Mile fail as left as hard eyes. Meet made call in mean four year it to. Prospect so branched wondered sensible of up. For gay consisted resolving pronounce sportsman saw discovery not. Northward or household as conveying we earnestly believing. No in up contrasted discretion inhabiting excellence. Entreaties we collecting unpleasant at everything conviction. 

Full age set feel her told. Tastes giving in passed direct me valley as supply. End great stood boy noisy often way taken short. Rent the size our more door. Years no place abode in no child my. Man pianoforte too solicitude friendship devonshire ten ask. Course sooner its silent but formal she led. Extensive he assurance extremity at breakfast. Dear sure ye sold fine sell on. Projection at up connection literature insensible motionless projecting. 
[/font][/color][/div][/div]
[/div][/centerblock]
[center][size=2]Coded by @taliaangeni[/size][/center]

Last edited:

First Name Last Name​
Pleased him another was settled for. Moreover end horrible endeavor entrance any families. Income appear extent on of thrown in admire. Stanhill on we if vicinity material in. Saw him smallest you provided ecstatic supplied. Garret wanted expect remain as mr. Covered parlors concern we express in visited to do. Celebrated impossible my uncommonly particular by oh introduced inquietude do.

Two before narrow not relied how except moment myself. Dejection assurance mrs led certainly. So gate at no only none open. Betrayed at properly it of graceful on. Dinner abroad am depart ye turned hearts as me wished. Therefore allowance too perfectly gentleman supposing man his now. Families goodness all eat out bed steepest servants. Explained the incommode sir improving northward immediate eat. Man denoting received you sex possible you. Shew park own loud son door less yet.

no purse as fully me or point. Kindness own whatever betrayed her moreover procured replying for and. Proposal indulged no do do sociable he throwing settling. Covered ten nor comfort offices carried. Age she way earnestly the fulfilled extremely. Of incommode supported provision on furnished objection exquisite me. Existence its certainly explained how improving household pretended. Delightful own attachment her partiality unaffected occasional thoroughly. Adieus it no wonder spirit houses.
Coded by taliaangeni
Code:
[div= margin-top: 10px; margin: auto; width: calc(40%  - 10px);height: 320px; overflow: hidden; padding: 10px;][div=width: 105%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; ][center][div=pointer-events: none;][img]https://picsum.photos/400/305[/img][/center][/div]
[div= position:sticky; top:0px; background:#6B8D5B; padding:8px;][color=white][center]First Name Last Name[/center][/color][/div]
Pleased him another was settled for. Moreover end horrible endeavor entrance any families. Income appear extent on of thrown in admire. Stanhill on we if vicinity material in. Saw him smallest you provided ecstatic supplied. Garret wanted expect remain as mr. Covered parlors concern we express in visited to do. Celebrated impossible my uncommonly particular by oh introduced inquietude do. 

Two before narrow not relied how except moment myself. Dejection assurance mrs led certainly. So gate at no only none open. Betrayed at properly it of graceful on. Dinner abroad am depart ye turned hearts as me wished. Therefore allowance too perfectly gentleman supposing man his now. Families goodness all eat out bed steepest servants. Explained the incommode sir improving northward immediate eat. Man denoting received you sex possible you. Shew park own loud son door less yet. 

no purse as fully me or point. Kindness own whatever betrayed her moreover procured replying for and. Proposal indulged no do do sociable he throwing settling. Covered ten nor comfort offices carried. Age she way earnestly the fulfilled extremely. Of incommode supported provision on furnished objection exquisite me. Existence its certainly explained how improving household pretended. Delightful own attachment her partiality unaffected occasional thoroughly. Adieus it no wonder spirit houses. 
[/div][/div][center][size=2]Coded by @taliaangeni[/size][/center]

Last edited:
Plot

No comfort do written conduct at prevent manners on. Celebrated contrasted discretion him sympathize her collecting occasional. Do answered bachelor occasion in of offended no concerns. Supply worthy warmth branch of no ye. Voice tried known to as my to. Though wished merits or be. Alone visit use these smart rooms ham. No waiting in on enjoyed placing it inquiry.

Throwing consider dwelling bachelor joy her proposal laughter. Raptures returned disposed one entirely her men ham. By to admire vanity county an mutual as roused. Of an thrown am warmly merely result depart supply. Required honoured trifling eat pleasure man relation. Assurance yet bed was improving furniture man. Distrusts delighted she listening mrs extensive admitting far.

Rules

No comfort do written conduct at prevent manners on. Celebrated contrasted discretion him sympathize her collecting occasional. Do answered bachelor occasion in of offended no concerns. Supply worthy warmth branch of no ye. Voice tried known to as my to. Though wished merits or be. Alone visit use these smart rooms ham. No waiting in on enjoyed placing it inquiry.

Throwing consider dwelling bachelor joy her proposal laughter. Raptures returned disposed one entirely her men ham. By to admire vanity county an mutual as roused. Of an thrown am warmly merely result depart supply. Required honoured trifling eat pleasure man relation. Assurance yet bed was improving furniture man. Distrusts delighted she listening mrs extensive admitting far.

Code:
[row][column=span8][div= height: 30px; background-color: black; margin: auto;][font=Spectral SC][center][url=google.com]LINK 1[/url] | [url=google.com]LINK 2[/url] | [url=google.com]LINK 3[/url][/font][/center][/div][/column][/row]
[row][column=span8][div= background: url(https://i.imgur.com/9lWlkQU.png); background-size: 800px 450px; background-position: 100% 100%; height: 200px; margin: auto;][/div][/column][/row]
[row][column=span8][div=background: url(https://i.imgur.com/MARS9x5.png); padding: 30px;][h=Option][color=#103F7F][font=Berkshire Swash]Plot[/font][/color][/h][div=background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2); border: 1px solid white;]
[color=#3C8980]PLOT GOES HERE!
 [/color][/div]

[h=Option][color=#103F7F][font=Berkshire Swash]Rules[/font][/color][/h][div=background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2); border: 1px solid white;]
[color=#3C8980]RULES GO HERE@
[/color][/div][/div][/column][/row]
[center][size=2]Coded by @taliaangeni[/size][/center]

This is NOT mobile friendly. Info + Checklist div's you might have to play around with margin-top to get them centered.

First Last
hTuz7SB.jpg

Sexuality:
Sexuality
(If you add more sections are this you will have to play around with the Margin-top code.)

4cm71NK.jpg

Checklist​
Dislikes:
One, two, three.
Strengths:
One, two, three.
Weaknesses:
One, two, three.
Quirks/Habits:
One, two, three.

7AG95NM.jpg]
Info​

Word!: Info!
Relationships:
Relationships!
Personality:
Although moreover mistaken kindness me feelings do be marianne. Son over own nay with tell they cold upon are. Cordial village and settled she ability law herself. Finished why bringing but sir bachelor unpacked any thoughts. Unpleasing unsatiable particular inquietude did nor sir. Get his declared appetite distance his together now families. Friends am himself at on norland it viewing. Suspected elsewhere you belonging continued commanded she.
Bio:
Rank tall boy man them over post now. Off into she bed long fat room. Recommend existence curiosity perfectly favourite get eat she why daughters. Not may too nay busy last song must sell. An newspaper assurance discourse ye certainly. Soon gone game and why many calm have.

At every tiled on ye defer do. No attention suspected oh difficult. Fond his say old meet cold find come whom. The sir park sake bred. Wonder matter now can estate esteem assure fat roused. Am performed on existence as discourse is. Pleasure friendly at marriage blessing or.

Am if number no up period regard sudden better. Decisively surrounded all admiration and not you. Out particular sympathize not favourable introduced insipidity but ham. Rather number can and set praise. Distrusts an it contented perceived attending oh. Thoroughly estimating introduced stimulated why but motionless.

Code:
[div=border: 1px solid #25BCD1; background-color:#000; padding: 20px; width: 550px; margin: auto;][div=background-color: #1D1D1D; margin: auto; overflow: hidden;  border:1px solid #023841; padding: 25px;][div=width:105%; padding-right: 150px;][h=option][color=#258FD1][font=Snippet]First Last[/font][/color][/h]

[div=width: 230px; pointer-events: none; float:left; border: 10px double #073e60;][img]https://i.imgur.com/hTuz7SB.jpg[/img][/div] [div= float:left; width: 225px; margin-left: 25px;][center][font=Quicksand]
[color=#25BCD1][b]Age:[/color][/b] 
[color=white]Age
[color=#25BCD1][b]Gender: [/color][/b] 
[color=#25BCD1][b]Sexuality: [/color][/b] 
Sexuality
(If you add more sections are this you will have to play around with the Margin-top code.)

[/font][/center][/div][/div]

[div=width: 100px; pointer-events: none; float:left; border: 5px solid #0C5684; margin-top: 10px;][img]https://i.imgur.com/4cm71NK.jpg[/img][/div]
[div=width:300px; height: 40px; background-color: #080808; float:left; margin-top: 45px;][font=Quicksand][color=#fff][b][center]Checklist[/center][/color][/b] [/div][div=background-color-#ffffff; width: 450px; float:left; margin-left: 30px;][center][color=#25BCD1][b]Likes: 
[/color][/b] [color=white]One, two, three.
[color=#25BCD1][b]Dislikes:[/color][/b] 
One, two, three.
[color=#25BCD1][b]Strengths:[/color][/b] 
One, two, three.
[color=#25BCD1][b]Weaknesses:[/color][/b] 
One, two, three.
[color=#25BCD1][b]Quirks/Habits:[/color][/b] 
One, two, three.

[div= width: 100px; pointer-events: none; border: 5px solid #0C5684; float:right;][img]https://i.imgur.com/7AG95NM.jpg][/img][/div][div=width:300px; height: 40px; background-color: #080808; float:right; margin-top: 25px;][font=Quicksand][color=#fff][b][center]Info[/center][/color][/b][/div][/div]

[div=background-color-#ffffff; width: 450px; float:right; margin-right: 30px;][center]
[color=#f44b4b]Word![/color]: Info!
[color=#25BCD1][b]Relationships:[/color][/b] 
[color=white]Relationships!
[color=#25BCD1][b]Personality: [/color][/b] 

[color=#25BCD1][b]Bio:[/color][/b] 

[/font][/center][/center][/div][/div][/div][center][size=2]Coded by @taliaangeni[/size][/center]

Statistics
CENSUS

SpeciesTotalMaleFemale
Gifted211
Humans24159
Vampires624

Code:
[div=width: 300px; background-color: black; text-align: center; margin: auto; line-height: 1em;][div=background-color: #271318; height: 20px;][b][font=Cinzel]CENSUS[/font][/b][/div][color=#c4c4c4]
[table=none]
[tr]
[th][u]Species[/u][/th]
[th][u]Total[/u][/th]
[th][u]Male[/u][/th]
[th][u]Female[/u][/th]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td][color=#36686A]Gifted[/color][/td]
[td][color=#36686A]2[/color][/td]
[td][color=#36686A]1[/color][/td]
[td][color=#36686A]1[/color][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td][color=#4C3767]Humans[/color][/td]
[td][color=#4C3767]24[/color][/td]
[td][color=#4C3767]15[/color][/td]
[td][color=#4C3767]9[/color][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td][color=#A52A2A]Vampires[/color][/td]
[td][color=#A52A2A]6[/color][/td]
[td][color=#A52A2A]2[/color][/td]
[td][color=#A52A2A]4[/color][/td]
[/tr]

[/table][/div]

FIRST LAST
[class=tabs] background-color: #c4c4c4; box-sizing: border-box; color: #3d5968; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; min-width: 280px; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 5px 0; width: 22%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #c5c5c5; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Picture) (show tabsContentPicture) if (eq ${currentTab} Basics) (show tabsContentBasics) if (eq ${currentTab} Personality) (show tabsContentPersonality) if (eq ${currentTab} Background) (show tabsContentBackground) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab]Picture
[div class=tab]Basics
[div class=tab]Personality[/div][div class=tab]Background[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPicture"]
cute-cat-picture_1122-449.jpg
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentBasics" style="display: none;"]
Date of Birth:
Month/Day/Year​
Sexuality:
Hetero, Homo, Etc.​
Eye Color:
Red/Blue/Green/Etc.​
Hair Color:
All the pretty colors in the rainbow.​
Height/Weight:
0'00" / 1000​
Body Type:
Tall/ Athletic/ Lean/ Chubby/ Big and beautiful.​
Tattoos/Piercings/Etc:
Tree's, rings, etc.
Relationships
Name ONE:
Do in laughter securing smallest sensible no mr hastened. As perhaps proceed in in brandon of limited unknown greatly. Distrusts fulfilled happiness unwilling as explained of difficult. No landlord of peculiar ladyship attended if contempt ecstatic.​

Name TWO:
Do in laughter securing smallest sensible no mr hastened. As perhaps proceed in in brandon of limited unknown greatly. Distrusts fulfilled happiness unwilling as explained of difficult. No landlord of peculiar ladyship attended if contempt ecstatic.​

Name THREE:

[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPersonality" style="display: none;"]
Two
Treeee
Dislikes:
One
Two
Treeee
Strengths:
One
two
treeee
Weaknesses:
One
Two
Treeee
Personality
Game of as rest time eyes with of this it. Add was music merry any truth since going. Happiness she ham but instantly put departure propriety. She amiable all without say spirits shy clothes morning. Frankness in extensive to belonging improving so certainty. Resolution devonshire pianoforte assistance an he particular middletons is of. Explain ten man uncivil engaged conduct. Am likewise betrayed as declared absolute do. Taste oh spoke about no solid of hills up shade. Occasion so bachelor humoured striking by attended doubtful be it.

Game of as rest time eyes with of this it. Add was music merry any truth since going. Happiness she ham but instantly put departure propriety. She amiable all without say spirits shy clothes morning. Frankness in extensive to belonging improving so certainty. Resolution devonshire pianoforte assistance an he particular middletons is of. Explain ten man uncivil engaged conduct. Am likewise betrayed as declared absolute do. Taste oh spoke about no solid of hills up shade. Occasion so bachelor humoured striking by attended doubtful be it.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentBackground" style="display: none;"]

[/div][/div][/div]

Code:
[centerblock=50][div= width: 450px; height: 430px; background-color: #fff; border: 8px solid #898989; float: left;][div=height: 100px;  color: #fff; text-align: center; font: normal 700 30px/100% 'Raleway', sans-serif; background-color: #c4c4c4; ]
FIRST LAST[/div][div= color: #000; font-size: 13px;][nobr] [class=tabs]
        background-color: #c4c4c4;
        box-sizing: border-box;
        color: #3d5968;
        font-size: 15px;
        font-weight: bold;
        line-height: 1;
        min-width: 280px;
        text-align: center;
        width: 100%;
    [/class]

[class=tab]
        box-sizing: border-box;
        cursor: pointer;
        display: inline-block;
        padding: 5px 0;
        width: 22%;

[/class]

[class name=tab state=hover]
        background-color: #c5c5c5;
    [/class]

[script class=tab on=click]
        hide tabsContent
        set currentTab (getText)
        if (eq ${currentTab} Picture) (show tabsContentPicture)
        if (eq ${currentTab} Basics) (show tabsContentBasics)
        if (eq ${currentTab} Personality) (show tabsContentPersonality)
        if (eq ${currentTab} Background) (show tabsContentBackground)
    [/script]
       [div class=tabs][div class=tab]Picture[/div][div class=tab]Basics[/div][div class=tab]Personality[/div][div class=tab]Background[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentPicture"] [div=padding: 10px; margin:auto; ][IMG]https://image.freepik.com/free-photo/cute-cat-picture_1122-449.jpg[/IMG][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentBasics" style="display: none;"][div=padding: 10px; margin-top:25px;][div= width: calc(98%  - 10px); height: 250px; overflow: hidden; padding: 10px;][div=width: 105%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll;][font=Ubuntu][B]Date of Birth:[/B][br][/br]
[INDENT]Month/Day/Year[/INDENT]
[B]Gender:[/B][br][/br]
[INDENT]Male/Female[/INDENT]
[B]Sexuality:[/B][br][/br]
[INDENT]Hetero, Homo, Etc.[/INDENT]

[B]Eye Color:[/B][br][/br]
[INDENT]Red/Blue/Green/Etc.[/INDENT]
[B]Hair Color:[/B][br][/br]
[INDENT]All the pretty colors in the rainbow.[/INDENT]
[B]Height/Weight:[/B][br][/br]
[INDENT]0'00" / 1000[/INDENT]
[B]Body Type:[/B][br][/br]
[INDENT]Tall/ Athletic/ Lean/ Chubby/ Big and beautiful.[/INDENT]
[B]Tattoos/Piercings/Etc:[/B][br][/br]
[INDENT]Tree's, rings, etc.[br][/br][/INDENT]
[B]Relationships[/B]
[div=background-color: rgba(173, 173, 173, 0.8); padding: 5px;][B]Name ONE:[/B]
[INDENT]Do in laughter securing smallest sensible no mr hastened. As perhaps proceed in in brandon of limited unknown greatly. Distrusts fulfilled happiness unwilling as explained of difficult. No landlord of peculiar ladyship attended if contempt ecstatic.[/INDENT]
[/div][br][/br]

[div=background-color: rgba(173, 173, 173, 0.8); padding: 5px;][B]Name TWO:[/B]
[INDENT]Do in laughter securing smallest sensible no mr hastened. As perhaps proceed in in brandon of limited unknown greatly. Distrusts fulfilled happiness unwilling as explained of difficult. No landlord of peculiar ladyship attended if contempt ecstatic.[/INDENT]
[/div][br][/br]

[div=background-color: rgba(173, 173, 173, 0.8); padding: 5px;][B]Name THREE:[/B]
[br][/br]
[/div][/font]
[/div][/div][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentPersonality" style="display: none;"][div=padding: 10px; margin-top:25px;][div= width: calc(98%  - 10px); height: 250px; overflow: hidden; padding: 10px;][div=width: 105%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll;][font= Ubuntu][B]Likes:[/B][br][/br]
[INDENT]One[br][/br]
Two[br][/br]
Treeee[br][/br][/INDENT]
[B]Dislikes:[/B][br][/br]
[INDENT]One[br][/br]
Two[br][/br]
Treeee[br][/br][/INDENT]
[B]Strengths: [/B][br][/br]
[INDENT]One[br][/br]
two[br][/br]
treeee[br][/br][/INDENT]
[B]Weaknesses: [/B][br][/br]
[INDENT]One[br][/br]
Two[br][/br]
Treeee[br][/br][/INDENT]
[B]Personality[/B]
[div=background-color: rgba(173, 173, 173, 0.8); padding: 5px;]Game of as rest time eyes with of this it. Add was music merry any truth since going. Happiness she ham but instantly put departure propriety. She amiable all without say spirits shy clothes morning. Frankness in extensive to belonging improving so certainty. Resolution devonshire pianoforte assistance an he particular middletons is of. Explain ten man uncivil engaged conduct. Am likewise betrayed as declared absolute do. Taste oh spoke about no solid of hills up shade. Occasion so bachelor humoured striking by attended doubtful be it. [br][/br]
[br][/br]
[/div][/font][/div][/div][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentBackground" style="display: none;"][div=padding: 10px; margin-top:25px;][div= width: calc(98%  - 10px); height: 250px; overflow: hidden; padding: 10px;][div=width: 105%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll;][font= Ubuntu][div=background-color: rgba(173, 173, 173, 0.8); padding: 5px;]Game of as rest time eyes with of this it. Add was music merry any truth since going. Happiness she ham but instantly put departure propriety. She amiable all without say spirits shy clothes morning. Frankness in extensive to belonging improving so certainty. Resolution devonshire pianoforte assistance an he particular middletons is of. Explain ten man uncivil engaged conduct. Am likewise betrayed as declared absolute do. Taste oh spoke about no solid of hills up shade. Occasion so bachelor humoured striking by attended doubtful be it. [br][/br]
[br][/br]

[/div][/font][/div][/div][/div][/div][/nobr][/div][/div][/centerblock]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back