• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Supernatural

Characters
Here
Marnie:

Marnie, Tanaka and Shar started heading off towards this mansion Marnie had mentioned. Tanaka had mentioned that it was indeed very cliche but so much so it was probably right.
The streets were busy but not too busy. Mainly people walking along in groups of families, being Christmas alot of people were at home. This made Marnie sigh a little wistfully but she shrugged it off keeping close to Tanaka and Shar for warmth.

It took them a little while to get there but once they did she lit up and turned to Tanaka. "I hope we aren't wrong!" She peered through the gates holding onto the frozen bars and stood on tiptoes to get a better look, "I can't see the car from here though so we'll have to knock on the door," Without a second thought she turned to started to sprint off towards the door, almost tripping up as she started, "Race ya!"
Her heart was hammering hard by the time she got to the door, her face was flushed and she looked a tad out of breath. She gulped as she looked at the door and hesitated. "What if it's the wrong house? What if it's dangerous?" She was still short of breath and bit her lip nervously, almost drawing blood a small amount of blood before throwing her hood down and knocking on the huge door.

Interactions: Astrylan Astrylan , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

1593761102215.png

Kelthas
interaction: DarkRumours DarkRumours Astrylan Astrylan
The knock at the door roused the "sleeping" lich though sleeping was exactly the correct word. "Hmmmm who's there?" Kel would shout scratching his skull with mild confusion before realising it must have been the door in kels mind it was probably the milk man. "Give me one moment I'll be there" he yelled out again getting off his chair he'd stride over to the front door Kel would gently open it first thing exiting form the door however was a small white cat that proceed to rub against marines leg. A few moment later kel's skeletal face would emerged form with a almost smile if a skull could smile that is. "Oh hello there I wasn't expecting guest I'd honesty though you were the milk man" he'd respond jovially to The three at the door swinging it wide open to allow them inside. "Could I possible offer you all a cup of tea I'm sure you must all be freezing"

Marnie:

As the door opened a white cat slipped out and started to rub against her leg.
"Oh a pretty kitty!" She grinned a little and knelt down to scoop the cat up in her arms giving it a scratch behind the ears. As she stood up she was then met by the Lich who had mistaken them as the milk man and she smiled even more.
"I hope you don't mind I brought a couple of friends" she tilted her head towards Tanaka and Shar and then walked through the open door, oblivious to the danger of walking into a near enough a stranger's house.
"It wasn't too cold but do you have coffee?" She took a glance around the house and turned to the other two before mouthing "wow" to them. Even if it was old it was bigger than her apartment. Marnie placed the cat on the floor to allow for her to shrug off her coat in the door way and she stood awkwardly, fidgeting with her hands a little.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Astrylan Astrylan

1595308769340.png
Kelthas
The kitten would not make any Opposition to being picked up purring happily as it had gotten scratched behind the ears snuggling Marnie contently. Kel would wave an arm dismissively at the young witch‘s worries of being friends along with her. “oh, of course, I don’t mind, more the merrier after all” he’d reply giving what could be described as a friendly look towards Tanaka and Shar. Once put back on the floor the kitten would scurry off down the short hallways and then disappearing around a corner. “Hmm I think iv got some coffee actually iv made recent purchase of an automated coffee grinder” Kel tapped his chin thoroughly at his own words as he was sure he had... or was it that he’d just ordered one? It was no matter though he’d currently have more important business to attend to. With a single arcane word and a wave of his had Marnie’s coat would be whisked off to a coat rack beside the door. “now let's not be standing around in the foyer all day, don’t want to let the cold in hey?” Kel would chuckle just a little at what he’d said ushering the three of them inside Kel would lead them into the library that occupied much of the first level of the house row upon row of incredibly tall bookcases seemed to go on forever it felt almost like a maze, luckily for them, Kel had never forgotten the layout of his home leading them out of the library and into one of those study room you’d see in movies a fire burning away in the fireplace, a low set table that already had a tea and coffee pot set upon it as well as a platter of biscuits almost as if Kel had been expecting them.. but forgotten? Along with these various expensive-looking seats surrounded the table. Kel would seat himself gesturing For the others to do the same. “aside from just some nice friendly company.. I believe we have something to discuss yes?”

Marnie:

Marnie followed the Lich into the library after waving goodbye to the cat. Her eyes had grown in adoration when he'd got rid of her coat so easily. However, it wasn't hard to impress Marnie, even common parlor tricks would do.
As they walked through the library her jands glided over the spines of the books, gently brushing them with her finger tips. If she'd had more time she would have stopped and taken a closer look at what he was hiding away in here. The further and further through the house she went the more her face betrayed her amazement and then they came to the study.
There was a fire blazing and she streatched her arms over her head to pull off her christmas jumper in several clumsy tugs almost losing her footing. Underneath she'd put on a rather ragged band T-Shirt.
"That's better," she hesistated looking at the seats on offer and then placed herself very gently into her chair.
"Yes. I would like to offer my services." She tilted her head and twiddled a small strand of her that hand fallen out the front of her ponytail, "you seem to be suffering from poor memory sir...." she flushed and shook her head making a mental note never to call anyone sir again, "and it's rather unbecoming of a Lich so I believe you need a strategy and also..." she couldn't search in her head for the right word and bit her lip "some sort of personal assistant to remember things for you and stop you from... how can I say this, being distracted." She pointed at Tanaka and shrugged "He's just nosey, but he's pretty decent muscle. Saved my life believe it or not."
She smiled at her small pitch and stared eagerly at the biscuits before very carefully getting one and nibbling on it. Rather proud of herself.

Shaun had stayed at his desk for a while after Elika left for the day while the rest of the office was having its christmas party. He had planned to set up runes around the building but he just could get himself to do it. From the start of the day all the way to end things just kept getting stranger than normal for him. By the end of the night when he just teleported back home he decided that he wouldn't go back to work for a while. Besides the next day was christmas and even though he wasn't doing anything special he did have to at least go see his parents graves. He did not once miss a christmas with them and he wasn't gonna stop now. He took his time in the morning walking down the street like the good old days long before he made the worst mistake in his life. It had stopped snowing that day but there were mounds of snow everywhere. It made him think of the days when he was young and him and his friends would play around in the snow together. It hurt to think of such things but he knew it was better than forgetting it ever happened at all. Time went on and he soon he arrived at the cemetery where he made his way to the graves of his parents. He just took a moment to just reminisce about the good old days and not focusing on his constant battle against the demons plaguing the world.

Tanaka | Sharounna

Tanaka mostly just went with the flow of things, letting Marnie do the talking. He was mostly there just to her out after all, plus, he hadn't met the Lich before, aside from seeing him walk into the cafe and be a bit eccentric. When Marnie commented about him being nosey, but good muscle, he smiled evilly, planning to get her back for that. "Yes, I'm good in a fight, unlike Marnie here. I believe she was trying to fight off a ghost with just a kitchen knife when I saved her. Poor girl was almost zombie food" He smiled innocently, but his eyes glinted with laughter at his statement. Tanaka was here to make sure Marnie didn't get hurt, but was more interested in the library He was hoping there were books in there about Selkis. Defeating her was something he vowed to do.

For now, he could wait. He could ask the Lich about using the library after helping Marnie. Helping the Lich might also earn him a bit of help against Selkis too, if only in the form of knowledge or items.
He sat quietly for the most part, only chiming in when Marnie made a comment about him; he was pretty clever at comebacks, so anything she gave was taken, and then thrown back twice as hard.

Interactions: DarkRumours DarkRumours Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

• Damien •

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━​

The days following the kidnapping had been uneventful and filled with Damien checking in on Giselle every few hours until she'd finally suggested that she just stay at his place for a while. Christmas Day dawned bright with a thin sheen of frost over everything.

He decided to cook some delicious human food for Giselle, including the traditional dishes of glazed ham, mashed potatoes and a nice casserole. It was different than the food he was used to cooking so he was planning ahead. He drove to the supermarket and began gathering ingredients. After paying at the cashier and loading everything into his car, he wasn't expecting anything eventful. Through the trip he was just imagining the soft flesh of her neck and his fangs sinking into the warmth. This meal would be a nice reward for her being his faithful blood source for seven years.

Then without warning there was a figure stumbling into the road. He'd been distracted and stomped on the gas pedal a bit too late. The figure was slammed into the hood and fell backwards. Alarmed, the vampire parked his car and went outside hoping that the person wasn't too injured.

interacting with queanbean queanbean

Last edited:

1593761102215.png

Kelthas
"suffering from poor memory? oh if I was I would have remembered?, although perhaps not?” Kel would ponder aloud while maintaining eye to eye socket contact with the girl, he couldn’t help but think he’d promised her something.. yet she was offering to be a assistant of sorts so as to assist with his memory problems. His thoughtful gazing would continue for a little longer As it would begin to dawn in him that yes he was somewhat of a scatterbrained old man at times. “Well then I do believe your right miss... miss... deathblossom... in your assessment as assistant might just be what I need, though pardon my nosiness or lack their of“ Kel would then chuckle just a little bit at his own somewhat poor joke. “We met at those fabulous little coffee establishment... I did promise you something yes? Though I can’t quite think of what, in any case miss deathblossom id be delighted to take up your offer” Kel spoke in a calm and considerate tone but then lost to rather quickly thanks to tanaka’s quip at the expense of marnie “oh yes ghosts are often fickle and easy to rile up, tis good to see one has someone capable enough to deal with them” the lich replying sipping slowly at his own cup of tea The liquid disappearing through some unknown means. However during this amusing little chitchat the pattering of small feet would be masked making the approach of two felines almost undetectable trotted into the study one was the kitten form earlier whom Felt it necessary to hop onto tanaka’s lap nuzzle they man. The second however was running down hallway and into the study was another cat fully grow in-fact probably overgrown as the cat resembled more of a fluffy football with legs then a actual cat even with is thickness it was surprisingly energetic Hoping into Kel‘s lap and the. Curling up purring happily.

Marnie:
CRRL47fQLmSywICdOn6EZFkD8frSQlmUlKFBWmLLcYL0_8pgbc9obGxKDY1URDvs8suHEQFih-el9E_fF0HRv7KsBsfks23bZCtonuBQ4B0p
Marnie threw Tanaka a quick scowl and spat out, "At least I'm suitable Zombie fodder, I doubt even the undead would find you appetising and they aren't known for being picky," Although she appeared riled up she had less venom than a puppy and quite frankly looked ridiculous when attempting anger. But before she could reel off more attempted insults at Tanaka she twisted her head back to the Lich. He seemed to be struggling a little even to remember her name, "Maybe we should wear name badges during this adventure" She tried to whisper to Tanaka before nodding at the Lich, "You," She sighed a little and shook her head, Yes he'd promised her something but honestly if she was lacking in arcane powers was there any point in reminding him "Don't worry, as nice as the offer was I don't appear to have any arcane ability at all for you to nurture and help me grow." She shrugged and as she did the fire dimmed noticeably then lit up again, as always Marnie was completely oblivious to the ongoings around her and grabbed another biscuit to give her some form of comfort. She watched as the cats plodded in and her eyes widened at the chonk cat before emitting a small whinging noise that eventually developed into a long "Awwwww" her heart melting at the sight of it. Marnie had pretty much become a ball of mush but eventually she coughed and sat up before stating, "So, Now I'm your assistant we need to make a plan..." She thought a second and looked at Tanaka and the Lich, "Urm, what are we even planning though?"

1593761102215.png

Kelthas
“A name badge hmm maybe I’m sure I’ll remember your name in time... hopefully” Kel replied gently stroking the chonky cat sitting upon his lap as he thought almost spacing out for a while as marine continued to speak the lich became lost in a world of old half finished or eaten depending on how you looked at it thoughts. He’d snap back into reality Kel shaking his head virtuously form side to side before his attention landed back of marine. "No no my friend I don't believe for a second you lack arcane abilities you just haven't had the time to really try, I'm sure you will get their some day" his tone was friendly yet firm voice as if rather convinced on this fact. "Though on the subject of a plan wonderful question and that is some thing I do remember clearly" Kel would almost seems to smile even with the lack of muscles to do so. Pickup up the feline upon his lap Kel would shake the cat gently a small gemstone falling our form amongst it's fur the cat then going back to peacefully sit on the lichs lap as if nothing had happened. Kel would then place the gem into the table tapping it with a skeletal finger the little gem lightning up with a soft green glow it "kel... this is your past self I have put in place measures to deal with possible incidences in our advancing age, I have hidden a array of particular artifacts on some backwater continent of no importance" the gem spoke in a hollow cold voice bUt it was very much kels voice. "Iv managed to at least pin point them all to be somewhere in this grandiose city"

HcPrGSR.png

To say that her time at work was actual hell was a bit of an understatement - and that was coming from someone who had been there! Several times! "That.... big... dumb jerk-" She huffed as she tucked back a few drinks at a nearby bar late that night. "Six assignments in one day? Right before a day off?!" Her normally gentle-looking face was flushed pink and her eyes were a little bit scary. Usually, she would be hit on at least once. This time though nobody even dared to approach her. It was for the best. Elika dawdled and whined for a few hours before finally picking herself up enough to waddle home. She walked out into the cool night and sighed, watching her breath disappear into the darkness. Night time was much better than the day, especially in winter. The streets were so quiet and empty. The snow made everything sort of eerie. It reminded her of home.

Dizzy and drunk, Elika wandered down the street. She tucked a pair of headphones into her ear and let her mind wander. As she turned down a street, however, all of a sudden her body was illuminated by headlights. "Hm-?" One moment she was standing in the road and the next she lied several feet away with a throbbing headache. "Ahh..." Elika whined, rubbing her eyes. She looked up with a lidded gaze and pouted as a figure approached her. "W-watch where you're goin'..." She slurred. There was a dent in the hood of his car, but the girl on the ground seemed fine, physically, although she was covered in snow and had a bump on her forehead. The contents of her purse were scattered on the ground.

Interactions: Elowyn Elowyn

Tanaka | Sharounna

Tanaka smiled at Marnie's attempt at anger, and was suddenly assaulted with cuddles by a kitten. "Well hello there." He listened to Marnie and the Lich talk, scratching the kitten on the head and under it's chin. After the Lich pulled out a recording on a gem from when he still had his memory, Tanaka turned to Marnie. "So, I'm just here to make sure you don't become zombie feed; either way, I have no idea where any of those artifacts could be. I'll leave it up to you two on where to look." He turns back to the Lich. "You mind if I look around your library? I want to see if there are any books about a specific being, or similar beings."

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 DarkRumours DarkRumours

• Damien •

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━​

Shit shit shit he cursed under his breath. White flurries flew about his vision between him and the girl. Luckily, she seemed remarkably uninjured despite the dent in his car. His brow furrowed in confusion. Was she...? It was fairly rare but not unheard of to bump into other supernaturals. They tended to keep to themselves. Damien himself had no preference in meeting supernaturals or not. If he met one, that was fine. If not, he wouldn't seek out his own either. It was just in his solitary nature.

Seeing that the contents of her purse were strewn across the road, he generously decided to gather them up and put them back for her. It was the least he could do. "Here," he grunted, pushing the purse in front of her. She was already sitting up and rubbing her face. "And sorry about that, I was lost in thought." He felt bad about leaving her there with only an apology after seeing the bump on her head.

"Hey, I don't have much time to spare but I can give you a ride to wherever you're going," he offered in an uncharacteristic bout of apparent kindness. It was more out of the niggling feeling of guilt than anything, in reality.

Last edited:
Marnie:
Marnie shrugged a little at the comment about her magical abilities but ultimately blew it off. She didn't want to dignify that with a response but a small glimmer of hope showed slightly in her eyes before she squashed the tendrils of hope down and into a box labelled "wishful thinking".
As a gem fell out of the cat though she grinned and couldn't help but coo, "Oh who's a clever boy keeping hold of your masters belongings for him like that! You are! Yes you are!" she lightly clapped her hands together and swayed her head with a smile on her lips, treating the cat to her full on "must dote on the good kitty" face. However as the gem spoke her face became almost grave which was a strange look on Marnie. She sighed in exasperation and run her fingers through her hair looking only mildly irritated and muttered, "Nice one Mr Lich... it's not like New York is mahoosive or anything." But she looked up at both the Lich and Tanaka as Tanaka asked about the collection of books.
"Hey, we've been here five minutes and you're already slacking off to find out about your arch nemisis?" She shook her head and laughed but secretly she was only jealous that Tanaka was getting the chance to look at them before she could.
She turned back to the Lich and shrugged a little bit, "Please tell me that jogged something and we don't need to blindly walk around the city shaking stray cats or looking under lamp posts?" As much as she wanted to help she wasn't thrilled by the idea of a city wide scavenger hunt with absolutely no idea where to start or even what they might potentially be looking for. Another question struck her as well and she cautiously bit her lip before asking, "Do you know what incidents you could be referring to?" She wondered if they were potentially dangerous and was glad to at least have Tanaka on board if that was the case.

1593761102215.png

Kelthas
“A name badge hmm maybe I’m sure I’ll remember your name in time... hopefully” Kel replied gently stroking the chonky cat sitting upon his lap as he thought almost spacing out for a while as marine continued to speak the lich became lost in a world of old half finished or eaten depending on how you looked at it thoughts. He’d snap back into reality Kel shaking his head virtuously form side to side before his attention landed back of marine with a grin like expression upon his boney face “yes yes it does jog some memories, miss deathblossom, don’t worry we will not be needing to shake stray cats however amusing that does indeed sound” he’d reply with a far more lively tone now as lively as a undead could be, taking a long drawn out sip of tea, the liquid disappearing to who knows where “oh yes go ahead and take a look around I’m sure you can find what your looking for eventually“ Kel responded to Tanaka’s request The kitten gently hopping off his lap and scampering over To assault marnie with cuddles. “I do know what we are looking for, more of these little gems, and a few of my larger spell books if memory serves me correctly, considering this they must either still be hidden within the bowls of the city form before there was even structures here or where found and now rest in whatever old structure remain.. prehaps those places considered haunted might make for a fine place to search first“ kel spoke in a uncharacteristic burst of clarity in what he was doing the old hollow voice in his head urging him on to remember these important details. “As for the whatever incident my younger self was refusing to iv not the foggiest idea tis a same though mayhaps it would have made the process easier, however once again miss deathblossom I must thank you for offering your assistance to me in this matter it is heart warming to see such kindness still around the worlds seems to lack it these days“

Marnie:
Marnie sighed a breath of relief and slumped into the chair once hearing she wouldn't have to run around the city, not only shaking cats but having had to catch them first. She also looked in awe as the skeleton in front of her very much seemed to be ingesting his beverage but it wasn't like a waterfall between his rib cage, at least his clothes didn't seem to be getting wet and it didn't seem to go down his neck.
At this point it may be worth mentioning Marnie had started tapping the table lightly in a semi irritating manner. She very much wanted to get up and rip off the shirt the Lich was wearing to shove her head in the rib cage and work out where on earth all that tea was going. She fortunately for everyone else in the room appeared to have a little more restraint. As the kitten walked over she scooped it up almost naturally and cradled the cat in her arms before scratching behind his ears with little thought, her heart rate slowing to a relaxed pace all of a sudden as her hands mechanically began to work through all of the soft fur under her finger tips massaging the back of the cats head down its back.
"So? Is that like... underground and also in haunted buildings?! I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to these things, I guess I can start drafting up a list of really old or reportedly haunted buildings this evening using my laptop... Then you can possibly swing by and get us in the morning for some hunting fun... Unless Tanaka has an idea of where to start?" Although her face lit up as she saw a potentially beautiful opportunity in front of her and exclaimed excitedly, "Unless your massive book collection may help?" Her eyes glistened with hope that she too could go and peruse the mountains of tomes and bound books or unknown origin that stood just a little way back into the house.
When the Lich thanked her again she blushed a little and shrugged, "It's no problem... I don't know why but it feels like I was meant to help you? That's just stupid though."

HcPrGSR.png

The demoness was reluctant to accept his apology but wasn't really in a state to get combative. Who knows what would happen if she tried to use any of her powers in this state. Actually, she was kind of curious.... no no no. She shook her head and huffed, taking back her purse. She was sure he didn't notice its strange contents - mostly chalk, seals, and candles - when he picked everything up or his reaction might have been a little less welcoming. "Mmh... well, alright. Since you hit me with your car I guess you kinda owe me mm?" She grinned dizzily and stumbled to her feet, brushing snow and mud off of her back. What a mess. A little trickle of blood dripped from the bump on her forehead and drew a dark line across her pale skin, although she didn't seem to notice. "I just need to get home." She crossed her arms. "Home and out of this awful cold." More whining.

Elika walked over to Damien's driver side first, then seemed to remember that was incorrect and corrected herself by walking to the passenger side. "H-hey, I'm freezing out here." She shivered dramatically and bit her lip. "Can we hurry a little bit?" The next struggle was going to be remembering her address. Or where exactly she was.

Interactions: Elowyn Elowyn

• Damien •

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━​

The contents of her bag were none of his business, but it certainly pegged her as not a normal human. Inwardly he felt irritated for owing anyone anything but he did little to show it. He was the great Alpha Killer Damien Leroux for goodness' sake! Her smile only served to annoy him more. "Come on," he muttered, making his way through the snow back to his car. He took some tissues from a pack he kept in his car. "Here, your forehead is bleeding," he said handing them to the girl or whatever she was without looking at her. In response to her grumbling he turned up the A/C without thinking too much about it or letting it affect his own mood. "Where do you live, kid?" Technically, most everyone was a kid compared to him. The car started with a low purring rumble.

If he drove at a fairly speedy pace he would have time to get back, cook and prepare the dishes in time for dinner with Giselle. The thought of the red-haired beauty made him salivate. He was getting hungry. And his hunger made him irritable and foul-tempered. He just wished that she would shut up and make this as painless of a drive as possible.

Last edited:
Elika:
She took the tissues and blew her nose, completely disregarding his comment about her apparently bleeding forehead. Maybe it would stain the interior of his car. It looked nice. Maybe she could get a good sum of money from insurance... Elika visibly flinched. What a disgustingly human thought. She leaned on the door and looked out the window at the dark night. If only he hadn’t hit her she could be wandering around alone in the dark. She sighed.

“It’s a, uh.... like a tall brick building with white shutters on the windows. Are they white? Maybe more of an eggshell or cream...” Her thoughts twisted into knots and squiggles. “I think there are some trees nearby it. Oh and a big dumpster.” Elika was pleased with her memory in the moment. That should narrow it down.

Elowyn Elowyn

• Damien •

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━​

Instead of using it to blot the blood from her face, the idiot girl blew her nose with it instead. It took some self control not to stare at the ruby droplet that was sliding oh so tantalizingly down her skin. Damien bit the inside of his cheek and groaned. Shaking his head, he refocused on his current situation.

Damien pinched the bridge of his nose. "That's... not very helpful." He turned to her. "This city is huge, and that's pretty much the most generic description of an apartment building I've ever heard," he said flatly. He began driving anyways, deciding that if he just found a building that matched her description it would be good enough. After all, the woman was drunk. But she's still a girl, another part of his brain told him. Oh, screw chivalry, he responded scathingly to it. She'd be fine.

Last edited:
(Sorry about the lack of coding again I'm lazy and tired.)

Elika:
"What do you mean generic? That's my home we're talking about." She snapped and crossed her arms over her chest. It didn't help she was still in a bad mood from dealing with her darling boss. Elika's eyes were drawn away from the window momentarily and the narrowed gaze settled on her temporary chauffeur. "Hm..." She rubbed her chin. "Mmm....?" She leaned in unnecessarily close as if she were observing him. After an awkward amount of time - as if any amount of time wasn't awkward already - she nodded decidedly. "You're a vampire, aren't you mister?" Elika grinned childishly as if she had discovered some sort of massive secret.

"Oh- turn here." She pointed without warning, then looked back at him. It might not have actually been the right way to turn but she wouldn't have known the difference either way.

• Damien •

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━​

The light changed to red and he stopped the car rather abruptly. "A vampire huh? What makes you say that?" he asked slowly. As far as he could tell, he hadn't done anything or said anything that would have given him away. It was better to question her first. However, if she decided to leak that secret everywhere it would be problematic for him.

When she said to turn he did, buildings rushing past. He was coming into a more familiar part of the city. If she was indeed some kind of magical creature, he decided that he didn't like that and would likely try to go on as though nothing was out of the ordinary. New York City was a big place. One could get lost in this city and be swallowed whole.

1593761102215.png

Kelthas
“Oh yes that is precisely right miss deathblossom” Kel replied in such a way it felt as if he was grinning from ear to ear if he had those or even really lips to grin in the first place “a list would make this by far easier the it would be to check every structure iv tried.. though...” Kel stopped taking forgetfullness taking hold again as he tried to remeber why it had not managed to do so.. the truth was he got easily distracted or just forgot what he was doing. The old lich‘s mind quickly refocused on the conversation. “Though I’m not to sure writing on a... llllaaapptooopp would be so good for the device.. last time I checked you required at least four stories to house the mechanisms to make such a computation device functional” Kel spoke absentmindedly finish off his cup of tea in the process. “Irregardless of that, I think it is a wonderful plan miss deathblossom, I shall most defiantly come by your place on the morro, to begin our Search. In the case of my collection there could most certainly be something in there that might prove useful in fact feel free to come by anytime to make use of my collection i assure you.. it can be most enlightening” Kel finished of his long winded Speech his words becoming progressively more excited. What marine said next made Kel shift to a more serious sort of look at least as serious as a skeleton could get. “Well miss deathblossom I would not call that stupid at all.. the world works in mysterious and strange ways sometimes things are just fate, or at least fate gives the world a jolly good shove in the direction it wants“ Kel explained in a very matter of fact tone.

Marnie:
Marnie nodded a little and sat for a while as she watched the fire continue to crackle before pushing herself up off the chair and clapping her hands quietly together. She smiled widely at Kel and seemed estatic and overly perky. "Well I have tomorrow free so it all works out okay!" She peered around and then turned to ask for her leave, "Well I should get going so I can start on this project," looking around for her coat she wandered into the library and tried to find Tanaka and Shar but just called out to them, "I'm going home to research on my laptop! Kel is meant to be coming over tomorrow morning so we can start scouting places out!" She hadn't wanted to overly distract him and she padded her feet around a little, "so I'm heading out unless you need help?" She shrugged and started off towards the front door shaking her head as she pondered the strangeness of the Liches character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back