• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales of the Remonai (Check of interest)

Want this to be a thing?

• Sound murder-tastic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This needs to die

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Rogue Bro

The average magical guy
They were found hanging from the rafters of a large barn. Their bodies were mangled, almost unidentifiable as human beings. But of course, who was to blame? The Remonai. A secretive guild of mercenaries known for completing any well paying job, no matter how deadly. But they do not, torture. They kill with painless poisons, and a single swipe of the blade. They treat their victims with the utmost respect, even if they are as good as dead. But who could pull off these gruesome murders? It is up to the painless killers of the Remonai to discover the truth of those torturous impersonators.

Want this to be a thing? Just give me some feedback!

MURDER-TASTIC

I love that.

Murder-tastic, I'm gonna say that and scare my friends with creepy talk.

Bluhluhluh, hey Cloudy~

Yeah, but I'm still on my phone, so it's kinda hard. It looks like we are shamelessly advertising another rp, so we better stop.

To me, now that I look at it, it looks like gibberish xD

(Get the phone thing, though I can work better on one at times.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back