• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales of Tengoku (Recruiting!)

I removed mention of the weapon, but added a small part in the 'facts about kitsune' about what kinds of weapons they typically use. I also cleaned up some of the writing. I was uncertain whether or not the character would require a physical weapon, but the fact she can be a pure magi works for me.

Hey everyone,

I'm recruiting for an active cast of players, and I mean active. If you cannot even post once every 14 days, then I do not want you in this game. If you cannot post at least once a week, then I really do not want you because that means you do not have time for RP. So please, if you find yourself interested in this story, apply if you are certain you are active and have time for this. Do not waste my time and do not waste the time of your peers. This is a regular thing that seems to happen on this site and it's not good etiquette.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back