• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of RPN, the rpn rp.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Vagabond Spectre

Spectre remained smiling and polite for Nessy. Seeing others happy makes him proud of himself. He was really careful on his actions for he knows how sensitive others can be. With a calm childish tone Spectre replied.

"We are actually doing the sayain thing. But don't fear cuz we can handle this as a team!" He gestured with a arm pump. His enthusiasm is just as proud as Nessy's.

With a charming chuckle. Spectre smiled softly as Nessy admired his car. To him the car is simply just something he drives on a daily basis but other people see it as a luxury vehicle that shows high status. Spectre loved helping others more than himself. Which is why his company went bankrupt due to his extreme kindness in donations and charity.

"Yes, yes we are~ You can ride in the front seat or back. Whatever tickles your fancy!" Their moment was broken with awkward silence when the cat-girl's stomach rumbled loudly. Nessy quickly apologized yet Spectre remained cool. "It's fine. The foods on me! No need to pay. Let's go!" Spectre walked to his fancy car with his stubby little legs. He opened the doors for Necessity like a polite gentleman. "Ladies first!" Spectre hopped on the driver's and wore his seat belt.

If Necessity observes the car. It has a bright clean white interior, the 3 other seats other than the driver's was as fluffy as a sofa. The car is super clean and high tech looking. The temperature feels comfortable to snooze on. The dressed chibi pulled out his pure gold car key and ignited the engine. The start was loud and aggressive. In fact the exhaust pipe was bursting and popping out misfiring system flames. The way Vagabond started the car was like a racing car. The last and most crucial detail about the car is that the seat's belts are not one, not two, but six.

(Assuming that you already rode on the car Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun )

The car began to move smoothly. A lot of HUD's appeared in the windshield. Spectre ignored all of it. He turned on the radio which has by the way has a super clear bass and audio. "Alright, let's go!" He cheered forward before hitting the road. "Let's burn rubber..." He whispered to himself. The car's back wheels began to spin rapidly at insane speed. Screeching is heard and smoke emerges too. Spectre finally released the brakes letting the car go loose. He drove like a rally racer.

The car escaped Nessie's home area rather quickly. He drove to the streets at insane speeds. His drving was smooth yet crazy. He shifts gears without delays and his turning is accurate and precise. It wasn't before a matter of time before he got into RPN's highways. He proceeded to literally overtake anyone who is in his way. Everyone's vehicles looked like they were parked due to how fast Spectre is going. Spectre's face remained cool as he drove. Nessy might start to see tunnel visions from time to time. Despite his small stature. Spectre drives pretty well. His sleeve covered hands were on the steering, impressively not slipping off. "By the way, where do you want to eat, Nessy?" He asked politely while driving in a straightway.

While waiting for an answer. Spectre quickly turned the car to the left. He was drifting the car sideways in a big roundabout road. The G-force was strong on the left side since they are drifiting that way. He released his one hand from the steering wheel and decided to call Alteras.

"Hello? Alt, you there? I just picked up Nessy and i'm about to feed her. I'll be on my way for real this time, okay? Also do you need any thing while i'm on my way there?" He managed to talk Alteras, casually while attempting one of the most dangerous drifts ever seen in a highway in one hand.

Alteras Alteras

Alteras shocked by the ever increasing OPness of this Super Saiyan, took a few steps back while aiming both the railgun and her personal sub-machine gun at the horribly made character. She took a peak at Mechanist's reaction.

Through her internal vision, she could see the full character sheet laid out before her, but each time she refreshed, it kept getting updated with more abilities. Goddamnit. Thankfully, she received a call from Specter. Using her private mod permissions, she set up a internal call line between Specter, Mechanist, and wait... is that Nessy?! Sweet!

"Hey Specter. Morning Nessy. The Saiyan just noticed us and is before Mechanist and me. Do you think you'd be able to gather any of the Dragonballs? This Saiyan is wayyyyy too overpowered." Alteras said. "Mechanist, any ideas on how to proceed? I feel like all the options are a trap with this guy"
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun The Mechanist The Mechanist

Flowiest, and presumably the bear that was three times more bear than any other, flew/rolled into phandom town. Flowiest had just finished a cartwheel, he had chose to roll into town literally.
Looking around at the chaos that is phandom town.
What’s the problem? It looked the same really. But upon further inspection there was more argument, more destruction.
Preston Garvey was mapping settlements and locations like crazy.
Flowiest was glad he left his Minutemen general outfit at home.
He crouched down
[Hidden]
Whew
He proceeded toward the the glowing light on the tower all sneaky like.
—————
The super saiyon, Spinnit. Surprisingly awaiting speaking order.
Waited for the mechanical hero to respond.
Well?……………is it to much power to handle?…………………way over 9000 right?”
He repeated lines while waiting for the mechanist to hit one of four options to speak.

Of course, like a certain let down of a RPG.
“You can just walk away, you could shoot them in the face..”
Player choice amirite?

The Mechanist scowled beneath his mask as the sayain appeared before them, "instant transmission as well? Someone needs to hit the back space....." A number of options came up on his VATS screen, "hmmmm...." he said silently till he could hear voices in his helmet. He could hear Spectre and what was this? "Wait Nessy? Nessy senpai is with you?" Asked the Mechanist as he continued to keep his eye on the sayain. Deciding to go with the orange option the Mechanist would use that dialogue path to keep the sayain there, talking till back up arrived.
Then an idea struck him, turning to Alteras with her Mod powers he spoke, "you're a mod, can't you go into his character sheet and manually edit it yourself?" He asked her.
Alteras Alteras Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

( The Mechanist The Mechanist i go to the effort of putting the fallout 4 style options of making choices and you don’t BS some protagonist line? Sigh.)
Spinnit, seeing as the mechanist didn’t speak to him, and exited the dialogue with him, turned hostile
His final flash knocked the jet packed mechanist off the tower

Flowiest saw this flash of light and the mechanist lose half his health.
He definitely has enough ratings for a stimpack.. and quantum for vats..

(True no rules are stated, my bad there. I don’t mean “bend rules” it was more a random chance you succeed with whatever you said if you picked the speech checks. Like fallout 4.i should have been more clear and I apologise.
For any who read this post I will try and elaborate further in my silly shit)

((And yes a mod could nerf him))

The Bear was not stealthy, no she was not, so when she burst into the scene, she did so with just as much flair as any bear. They never really had a good history with stealth, and converting the entire surrounding area into a nice cozy tundra was something that took too much effort and time considering the circumstances. She would be hard-pressed to change the world like that -oh, she could, the carebears do even worse with luck manipulation; don't even get started on the other magic bears out there- but that was dangerous and highly irresponsible.

So she literally just jumped in and hoped everything would go well.

The ground quaked, the earth shook, and dust was everywhere when she finally came before... wait, where was she again? It was a strange thing to see something like a monkey, a machine, and a mod just... well staring at each other. And then at her...

It might have been a second, it might have been an eternity but after much too long a time -to her at the very least- she found her high squeaky voice. "I'm... not interrupting something, am I?"

Alteras Alteras Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun The Mechanist The Mechanist Flowiest D Flowiest D

The man of metal flew back before activating his jet pack. His suit was now damaged, plate was cracked with chips, fabric torn and his helmet too damaged to wear. Pulling it off he hung it on his belt, "you vile creature!" Shouted the man, his face no longer concealed to reveal tan skin and semi long black hair. Part of his face was gone revealing a highly intricate synthetic nanonetwork beneath his skin. Pulling out a stim pack he stabbed himself. Though his attention changed as he heard a small voice. Before him was a bear, which caused the man to tilt his head in confusion, "a bear?" He asked.
Alteras Alteras Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun BearBearBear BearBearBear Flowiest D Flowiest D

Alteras rolled herself off of the tower as well, seeing as combat has engage. She fired her rounds into the Super Saiyan before turning her attention to landing. "BBcode: Class=Landing State=Hover Transition: Ease-in!" Her descent slowed down until she could safely land on the ground. Tapping the unmasked mechanist and the bear (wait... a bear?) on the shoulder, she began running through Phandom Town. "I need some time to find the place to revert his Character back to. An edit would take too long and require a full scale report! Stall him for a bit!" As she ran, she started reading through the different versions of the Super Saiyan's character sheet.
The Mechanist The Mechanist Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun BearBearBear BearBearBear Flowiest D Flowiest D

Spinnit flew towards the bear and the mechanist, A’s the mod left to make edits and changes, maybe even find a nerfing gun.
Spinnit was charging a key blast when a boomerang struck him in the face.
(Sneak damage x5)
(Critical hit on Spinnit)

FFA0D14F-8CE3-48C6-B2A9-083FDA35A02F.jpeg
It was the shape of a traditional boomerang yet it was the size of a human arm and scary to catch the shine from it was caused by blessings by mages in the fantasy district. As Spinnit tried to find who threw it, it returned to Flowiest who was still crouching and he caught it with two hands as it slowed to a descent.
[caution]
Spinnit flew around searching for the flame. Someone with 10 or 11 perception may have spotted him.
It may even be comical to them to see how the mind can experience bugs.
“I’ll find you!………… think this is my first fight rookie?………… when you turn up ya dead!”
Spinnit flew about searching.
BearBearBear BearBearBear The Mechanist The Mechanist Alteras Alteras Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Necessity4Fun

"Wah?! I can pick my seat?!", the cat-girl exclaimed in surprise, used to having order issued to her more than anything, "And you're paying for the food too??"

Her gaze followed Specter's tiny form as he walked towards the car, being extremely gentlemanly and opening the door for her. She hesitated, ears going slightly down as she averted her gaze from him in a mix of guilt, though also appreciation. Yes, Vagabond was offering but, wasn't accepting it sorta of taking advantage of the situation? Especially since he naturally had a knack for the thing. It just felt incredibly wrong to do so, even more when she'd hardly be able to return a favour of this magnitude...

Still, a heartbeat later Nessy had managed to ignore her thoughts, carefully stepping inside the car with a cheerful 'thank you!'
Once inside she put on the seatbelt and admired the fancy car, going 'oh' and 'ah' in awe again as she did so. For starters, the seats were sooooo comfy that Nessy was convinced that if she could sleep on the clouds this is exactly how it would feel. Then there was the array of button and levers that the cat had to distract herself from constantly, especially since she had picked the co-pilot seat. They were just... so flashy~~! She wanted to press each one, once or twice, to just kill her curiosity over what they did, though she had gathered where the AC controls were just by watching Vagabond do his thing... But, what does the rest of them even doooo?!
The presence of the buttons was so damn alluring that the girl had barely noticed how fast of a driver her tiny friend was, if not for some occasional shakes and brakes. Perhaps it had been a good thing to be on a completely empty stomach for this after all...

"By the way, where do you want to eat, Nessy?"

Her left ear flickered upon the input of a new sound and the distracted cat-girl jerked her head towards its source:

"Oh, uhhh we're in a bit of a hurry so, a hamburger would be fine. I can eat more later, would hate to waste your time, or make you late...", she had responded with a soft laugh.

That's when Specter had decided to call someone. As she had suspected, he indeed had a compromise with someone marked already, which had been expected given the size of the threat they were about to face:

"Good Morning Alty!", she had enthusiastically exclaimed, subconsciously attributing a nickname to the speaker, "Ah, Mechy is there too! Hello!", then the metal man's inquiry had made her giggle, "The one and only! Really tho, how many Nessy's do you know in this town?"

"Ehhh, the Dragonballs huh? I was just going to shame him for all the typos. I mean, 'sayain', like, really? S-A-Y-A-I-N?! Ugh, I don't even want to imagine the rest of the CS...", the cat-girl shivered, before going back to the conversation, "I guess your plan works better tho..."

Then Alteras and The Mechanist got busy with the fight, which she could only listen to while sitting in the car... Multiple times she had almost hopped over from the car to Phantom Town to help, especially when Mech gasped over the call and shouted 'your vile creature' back at someone. She was sure that he had gotten hurt! However, if she hopped over there, then what? Not only would she not be all that much assistance on chainsaws and knife throws, but Nessy would be disrupting Alteras' plan as well... A request had been made to the pair in the car, and she could not let the two in the field down at all. Not to mention how rude it would be towards Vagabond, who had so nicely offered the ride...

As the vehicle continued its trip, Nessy's tail and right ear occasionally twitched in frustration over the wait. If her friends had indeed been hurt when she got there then there would be no mercy!!!

Last edited:
Vagabond Spectre

Listening closely to his watch. He took the whole thing calmly. Nessy wanted fast food since they are in a hurry which is something he understood. Quickly driving out of the roundabout He knew just where to get what Nessy wanted. It didn't took a minute to reach the nearest burger stop. Spectre was still driving with one hand as he listened to to the call. Spectre drove through the drive thru with haste. Spectre stayed silent as he waited for Nessy to order and paid the food. It's a small thing he can do for the cat-girl. He drove out after and that's when he started to talk again over the watch.

"Dragon balls? Got that, Alt. I'll just drop Nessy there and come back with your dragon balls. Nessy must really worried about you." Spectre's tone was sincere rather than his usual laid-back and chill tone. Remembering Nessy's statement from earlier he replied to Nessy. "Remember Nessy, i'm neither late nor early... I come when i'm needed." A big red button appeared on the gear stick with the black impact-font label that says Nos in it. "Hold on." He told the cat-girl. The pale white chibi-ghost quickly pressed in the button without hesitation. The car began to travel at extreme speeds to the point that it almost like they went hyper speed. Tunnel vision was super visible. The force inside the car was overwhelming even the smallest of steers can drive anyone waving into that angle. Spectre took the most free highway to Phandom town. The car's exhaustion pipe was on fire and the engine sounds like a muscle car at it's max speed. Looking at Spectre's tachometer it was at it's very limit. RPM was beyond supercar performance. Spectre was abusing the engine to get Nessy there.

Spectre was no longer driving a car. It's almost like a jet on land. He turned to each block with extreme speed. Now it's just one turn away to see his friends again. Spectre drifted perfectly with undisturbed speed. They finally reached their destination. Although Spectre parked the car close to the scene but not close enough to be seen. (So Nessy can approach the sayain without being seen) Spectre opened the car's doors with a push of a button.
"Nessy, go meet our friends. Tell them i'll be back in a flash. Be careful, okay?" Spectre turned the car around and left the scene. Screeching of his tires echoed as he faded away with his car.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Alteras Alteras The Mechanist The Mechanist

Alteras

Alteras kept running through the streets. "I found one of his older CS!! Reverting now!!!" Alteras made a sharp turn and headed into a small building to hide, before linking herself up. The version she found will revert him back to a Tier 5 super saiyan? Whatever that meant. In either case, her allies won't have to deal with such craziness as was just seen. "I'm gonna keep looking for more versions until I find his original Character Sheet!" Alteras stood up from her position, and began her hunt once more, jumping across the streets and alleyways.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun The Mechanist The Mechanist Flowiest D Flowiest D BearBearBear BearBearBear

Mech turned as he watched Alteras run asking him and the bear to kee the sayain distracted, "really?!....I better get my spare parts ready..." he muttered to himself as he turned back to the sayain and pulled out his Pewpew. "Entering VATS," and almost as of time itself he slowed down The Mechanists focus became sharp, his movements fast, his aim precise as he analyzed he sayain, noting his weaknesses and overall health of his form. "Armor...radiation resistance...oh? He is susceptible to energy....good..." said the man of metal as aimed at he sayains head readying up for a critical.

Alteras Alteras Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun BearBearBear BearBearBear Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Flowiest D Flowiest D

As the mechanist entered vats, he would notice the blonde OP mess moving at somewhat normal speeds.
It was incredibly lucky that alteras had reverted his sheet back somewhat.
His speed suddenly dropped, his health lowered somewhat, the skull remained next to his name however.
The critical hit from PewPew works, and the saiyon has a crippled head, lowering his perception by two.
He flies higher and throws “key” blasts randomly as he cannot see,
One actually blew Flowiest from his crouched hiding spot
(Detected)
The saiyon sees that Flowiest flame, as well as the large white bear through his blurred vision.
He throws two balls of energy at them, Flowiest first and the bear had one coming in hot.

Luckily Flowiest was still in the air from the blast, and like all heat, hot air..
Or a fire with room, he just flew up a bit to avoid it.

The second ball of energy flew toward BearBearBear BearBearBear in a small spiral.

The Mechanist The Mechanist Alteras Alteras Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

The Bear was simply watching as everything unfolded when a ball of energy spiraled out of control towards her... only for it to spiral around her, lose it's orbit when it was directly above her, and fly into the clear blue beyond. Well, if that wasn't a fortuitous occurrence; it wasn't like she was channeling a certain bear's extreme luck, no sir. Now that she thought about it, it was kind of weird that they didn't just resort to the simplest method of dealing with any Dragon Ball character, fanmade or canon.

"Hey fruit monkey! How many of you does it take to change a lightblub?" If all else fails, then you must rely on the greatest internet force in existence... The Memes.

Alteras Alteras Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun The Mechanist The Mechanist Flowiest D Flowiest D

Vagabond Spectre

Running through rapid speeds in Phandom town. Spectre drove aggressively yet gracefully at the same time. Deep in thought. He attempted to make a plan that will be executed quick and easy. The screeching of his car's wheels and the huge dust trails he's leaving are observed in the public. He has no dragon radar in his car to track these round orange items. An idea popped out of his huge head. He drifted in the closest corner in his right. The way he entered the corner was perfect too. He seems to be heading to a local anime-styled theme bar just right ahead.

He parked his fancy-schmancy car nearby and walked confidently towards the door. Chin up, arms confidently swinging, and a smug face that can level a ladies man's smug. He walked in like he owned the place. Inside was a nice classic styled bar filled with anime styled OC's as patrons. The manga eyes of of the patrons locked on the Chibi. Spectre didn't mind for he is used to getting attention. He walked to the seat by the counter and leaned his right elbow on the clean counter. His eyes began to make eye contact with the rather handsome male bartender behind the counter.

Negotiation Mode Start!!!

The OC moved towards him asking. "Can i get you something small-fry?" The bartender asked with a elegant tone. Keeping his confident look Spectre simply looked up to the bartender and responded with a returning favor "Actually chap, you can and no, i am not here for a fine swig... Think of it more as a simple task that will get you paid..." Spectre attempted a deal that will make things faster for him and his friends. "You see, my friend..." Spectre beckoned the bartender to come closer so he can whisper the rest of the deal. The bartender took interest. Spectre continued to whisper the rest.

Spectre's convenience progress

Vagabond Spectre

Running through rapid speeds in Phandom town. Spectre drove aggressively yet gracefully at the same time. Deep in thought. He attempted to make a plan that will be executed quick and easy. The screeching of his car's wheels and the huge dust trails he's leaving are observed in the public. He has no dragon radar in his car to track these round orange items. An idea popped out of his huge head. He drifted in the closest corner in his right. The way he entered the corner was perfect too. He seems to be heading to a local anime-styled theme bar just right ahead.

He parked his fancy-schmancy car nearby and walked confidently towards the door. Chin up, arms confidently swinging, and a smug face that can level a ladies man's smug. He walked in like he owned the place. Inside was a nice classic styled bar filled with anime styled OC's as patrons. The manga eyes of of the patrons locked on the Chibi. Spectre didn't mind for he is used to getting attention. He walked to the seat by the counter and leaned his right elbow on the clean counter. His eyes began to make eye contact with the rather handsome male bartender behind the counter.

Negotiation Mode Start!!!

The OC moved towards him asking. "Can i get you something small-fry?" The bartender asked with a elegant tone. Keeping his confident look Spectre simply looked up to the bartender and responded with a returning favor "Actually chap, you can and no, i' am not here for a fine swig... Think of it more as a simple task..." Spectre attempted a deal that will make things faster for him and his friends. "You see, my friend..." Spectre beckoned the bartender to come closer so he can whisper the rest of the deal. The bartender took interest. Spectre continued to whisper the rest.

Spectre's convenience progress

(That was smooth, but normally I’ll want some idea of what the deal is aha)
The bartender was smitten, especially as the smooth music played, he gave whatever the chibi spectre asked for

Vagabond Spectre
Spectre's Convenience Progress

With a confident smirk he whispered. "Look bud, i want you to gather something for me. Ever heard of the dragon balls, mate? I want you and probably some of here to gather them up for me. It's for-" Before Spectre could finish. His small black coat was grabbed by a teenage hand. He was pulled over by a ever classic stereotypical edgelord male OC with demon eyes and wings, dark color scheme and everything. "Think you can just walk in here and talk to anyone privately like that!? What are your motives? I can hear your business." The edgy OC cried as he lifted the small suited fella out of his seat and into the air.

With a simple shrug while keeping his cool. Spectre replied. "*Sigh* You're right.... How selfish of me~ Of course! Why would i talk like it's a PM between us when i can share it with the class! Well, first things first. Drop me." Spectre's childish tone was rather sarcastic, although he has no intention to be. He was immediately dropped when he told the OC to let go. He brushed the dust of his suit and hopped back to his seat. This time he decided to stand instead of sit. "Well... Here's the deal... I want you all to gather me all 7 dragon balls, simple right?." A female schoolgirl OC asked on what's the return payment. Spectre simply shrugged with is eyes closed and his smug remained. "Well... You can kill me and take the Dragon balls for yourself or if you're kind enough you'll give it to me because... I am not a OC and you know that i will use this dragon balls for the greater good." Spectre was gambling his own life by the tilt of a conscience of an OC. Nobody bothered to volunteer. "Looks like it's just you, chap." He looked at the bartender.

Flowiest D Flowiest D (Since you control the NPC)

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
The people in the bar make noises of dissatisfaction.
“All seven? He hasn’t even got one?”
But it’s hot as balls out there!”
“I’ll do it if the cutie does a one on one with me”

The bartender however waved The chibi spectre closer.
“I’ll point you in the right direction.. you need someone whose magic,
Or someone who has a friend in a high place....
I’d say find that Flowiestfire if your desperate.. he sells stuff to a scary man.. makes the mighty dragon look like a bitch”

Necessity4Fun

Still worried about taking too much advantage out of Vagabond, Nessy ordered a simple cheeseburger instead of her usual fish burger. She definitely had a preference for the later, especially that delicious, delicious and slightly bitter tartar sauce, but it was rather expensive when compared to a normal cow meat burger. She wasn't making others pay for her picky tastes, nu-uh!

She grabbed the food and promptly started munching at it, going faster than normal, but still careful enough. The tiny driver kept speaking but too focused in the task of not accidentally choking with her meal she had not paid full attention.
Thus, when he pressed the nitro button, the cat-girl was taken completely by surprise!! The car rushed beyond speeds unimaginable, something really akin to one of those race games. They were cool to watch, but being inside one turned out to not be as enjoyable. The loud engine, noise, the inertia pulling her back towards the seat with an incredible force, all of it just made her oddly unnerved. Nessy wished that it would be over soon...

And then it finally ended!
Nessy's eyes spun around inside their sockets, her tail's fur all standing up on end due to the shock and scare the speed ride had just given her. The whole world was turning like crazy!

"Nessy, go meet our friends. Tell them i'll be back in a flash. Be careful, okay?"

She shook her head to get out of her dizziness and nodded in response. Determined, the cat-girl stepped out of the car, too set up in going and finding her friends to look back at Specter and wave goodbye at him. She merely knew the tiny driver had left by the screeching of tires fading in the background.

Behind her, the cat's tail swished left and right in a mix of disquietude, irritation and anticipation. Just because Nessy wasn't a violent person, it didn't mean she didn't enjoy the thrill of it. She took cover near a tree and concentrated on listening to her surroundings. Her ears moved this and that way taking in each and every sound nearby, she heard voices, not just Mech's and Alty's, but there were at least three other individuals in the area... One of them was somewhat familiar, the other two though she had never listened to before. One of them was probably their target. Now, which direction was this commotion coming from...?

"what? Where did he come from?..."

Nessy's ear twitched, bingo!
Following the direction Mech's voice had come from, she ran as fast as she could, getting there in time to witness the awful OC unleash a flash of light towards two figures:

"Noooo!!!"

Without a second thought, Nessy wished two kitchen knives into existence. Her tail now lashed out furiously behind her. This person, this abomination had dared to hurt others and she could not allow it to continue!!
Using her cat-like agility, the girl dashed towards the attacker, taking advantage of the fact that he seemed distracted and perhaps also winded down. She grasped one of the newly summoned projectiles and threw it mercilessly in the direction of the 'sayain':

"You dare to harm others as if they're worthless?! Then, buddy, I'm afraid you just won yourself the sharp end of a lot of knives!!!!"

Last edited:
The expertly thrown kitchen knife by the catgirl
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
struck Spinnit in the eye! He was further blinded and his perception was like the scarecrow with a muddy sack. Not good at all.
He tried to find his attacker and dropping back to the top of the tower to make sure no one was below him.

Flowiest couldn’t help but notice the speed and accuracy from the person leaping through the sky to somewhat down the OC.
Hope my rhymes don’t bother her..
Would hate for her to conquer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back