• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Tales Of Heroes

Long Ago, There were Samurai who fought for honor. Soldiers who fought for their countries. People who murdered for their family. People who saved others by mere seconds.

But never have we once seen real life superpower, so what does this mean? That there are no heroes? Just guardians who eventually die because they aren’t strong enough? No...there are heroes...but I’m pretty sure Wing wears a jet to fly, just like Techno uses coding to control technology, just like how I use Slight Of Hand to make people THINK I am better than the average human When in reality it’s not a disappearing dagger...just a retractable one that looks like a stick when you shrink it and put it into your sleeve.

Many people have conditions that boost their physical traits, regiments that prepare them and things that help them overall.

Just because there’s a shortage of Heroes doesn’t mean there’s a shortage of criminals though-
‘Ice Breaker’-Uses a gun that instantaneously freezes many things.
’Boom Boom’-Grenade Launcher
’Dr. Stohenheim.’-Mechanical body
’Emperor.‘-Hypnosis

Those criminals are just the tip of the iceberg, which is why many teens are stepping up to become Vigilantes and/or ‘Heroes’ and Who knows, maybe you can be one of them.

Code 1:Small Threat, No hero assistance required
Code 2: Heroes on Standby for semi-dangerous threat
Code 3:Heroes Required
Code 4:Big Time Heroes Needed.
Code 5:Experiment ‘H’ needed (HSEP) (Basically a bunch of subjects that are made to be able to activate Adrenaline on will, basically advanced soldiers.)

So go ahead and get out there to help us

(Current Missions.)

‘’Code 2 at Main and Center, man armed and dangerous.”

“Code 3 at Nuclear Waste plant, please come immediately.”

”CODE 4 I REPEAT CODE FO-“ The comms shut off as the sound of ice being stepped on and broken is heard.

Listen.
If you are interested in roleplaying here send me a convo-Message and i will Accept you if you use the template.

```〘Personal〙
✾>Name:
✾>Alias:
✾>Age:
✾>Gender:
✾>Height:
✾>Weight:
✾>Body Build:
✾>Sexuality:

〘Power & Other〙
✾> Affiliation:
✾> Occupation:

✾> Threat Level:
✾> Powers/Skills:
✾> Power/Skills Weakness:

〘Physical〙
✾> Face Claim or Physical Appearance:

〘Personality〙
✾> Interests:
✾> Pet Peeves:
✾> Fears an/or Phobias:
✾> Character Flaws:
✾> Fatal Flaw:

〘Backstory〙
✾> Backstory:
```

Here are the basic rules
1. No Actual superpowers, only conditions that exist in the real world that seem like superpowers. Such as muscular Hypertrophy, Magneto Syndrome and more.
2. No god-modding, your character can and WILL be defeated.
3. I will appoint admins after about 3 months after the first Roleplay message.
4. No ERP you twats.
5. Try and be serious, jokes are accepted but I don’t think John would make a Joke as he‘s getting shot.

If you are interested in roleplaying here send me a convo-Message and i will Accept you if you use the template.

```〘Personal〙
✾>Name:
✾>Alias:
✾>Age:
✾>Gender:
✾>Height:
✾>Weight:
✾>Body Build:
✾>Sexuality:

〘Power & Other〙
✾> Affiliation:
✾> Occupation:

✾> Threat Level:
✾> Powers/Skills:
✾> Power/Skills Weakness:

〘Physical〙
✾> Face Claim or Physical Appearance:

〘Personality〙
✾> Interests:
✾> Pet Peeves:
✾> Fears an/or Phobias:
✾> Character Flaws:
✾> Fatal Flaw:

〘Backstory〙
✾> Backstory:
```

Here are the basic rules
1. No Actual superpowers, only conditions that exist in the real world that seem like superpowers. Such as muscular Hypertrophy, Magneto Syndrome and more.
2. No god-modding, your character can and WILL be defeated.
3. I will appoint admins after about 3 months after the first Roleplay message.
4. No ERP you twats.
5. Try and be serious, jokes are accepted but I don’t think John would make a Joke as he‘s getting shot.
Totally scrapping this in favor of a more, fantasy-like but realistic rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back