• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales of Ayoth

Tales of Ayoth

Far from the eight continents that occupies more than half of the world’s space, lies Ayoth - a lone continent located millions of miles away from the dreaded Mid-Sea, lying on what they call as ‘Leraus Ocean’.

It is fairly large, filled with fertile plains and towering mountains, adorned by various wonders of nature, such as dense forests, vast deserts, lengthy mountain ranges, and intricate underground caves.

The inhabitants of this land are no less than those from the eight main continents of Verattia, for they are of the same origin. The people of this land are no natives, instead, they have arrived here through the disasters of the forgotten Mid-Sea War, mainly due to the terrifyingly powerful torrents and hurricanes. Of course, they would have not survived such a thing without help from the gods.

The first civilization was established two years after the end of the Mid-Sea War, which laid the foundations for their rapid advancement in the various aspects of society. Now, the continent Ayoth rivals the populace of both Ristafel and Yislone combined, with four nations claiming territories all over the lands.

Somewhere in the great land of Ayoth, the destinies of several individuals are called upon and entwined into a single thread - that shall be weaved as a story that will be remembered through the ages.

Last edited:
I will be accepting a maximum of five (5) players. Whether or not I would extend this limit is still tentative.

Posting frequency would be at least 2-3 times a week, though I highly recommend being able to post daily. As for the limitations, there is none. You can go do one-liners, you can go walls of text. As long as it is of essence and would provide progress to the RP, it should be good.

This is a high fantasy setting, with a little hints of steampunk-y stuff here and there. There will be a main story, but will be adapted and modified to cater to the players and what they decide to do - think of it as a D&D session without the dice.

As usual, the forum rules apply here.

POST BELOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

By DnD without dice do you mean we have stats and you judge our actions if they succeed or not given by what’s written and if it’s in line with said character sheet stats?

I might be up for this. Seeing as you seem to be giving player choice some form of the narrative, I’m assuming gonna try and incorporate characters goals in some way I’ll see if I can make a character once a few other people post theirs. See if I can make something that meshes

Yeah, this certainly caught my eye. Though I am unsure if I am able to join. In case, do you have room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back