• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of Ayoth OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Pseudo-Rein here. I currently have a problem with my internet connection, and I am unsure when it will be resolved. Apologies, everyone.

When it does get fixed, I will do my best to send out that promised post as soon as possible.

Finally made a post, left it open ended. I'm still a bit iffy on it, but if I go back and read it it'll take another month before I post cause how much I second guess myself when it comes to writing...

Sorry for the long wait. I was one vacation for a week and then had to deal with college things. @__@

Oof, thanks for the heads up, Rein. Why did you have to make a new account tho? O.o I hope thangs get fixed for ya soooon. ^.^ vRH vRH

That's been my alt for a long time. I just use it now for running quests and other small scale stuff.

Anyways, my connection's back up now, and hopefully will work until I finish the post.

Quick apology for my lack of responses! College recently started up again and I've been completely overloaded and I lost track of time, I'll definitely respond asap!

I'm finally awake and coherent, BTW Reinhardt Reinhardt so Valentin is part of the group the other three knock into right? Just as a bystander. Sorry for the question, I'm just dense :')

I'm finally awake and coherent, BTW Reinhardt Reinhardt so Valentin is part of the group the other three knock into right? Just as a bystander. Sorry for the question, I'm just dense :')

He is there, but he is whatever you want him to be. Just know that that group is handling illegal merchandise to sell in the black market, which the three just exited.

I TRIED, it's A BAD INTRO BUT I WINGED IT WITH ESCAPING THE MARKET AHH

You should be ashamed of your filthy blood magic! What would the church say?! H E A T H E N

Hello~ Sorry to inform everyone, but I'll be dropping out. Mainly because of school and assignments that have been piling up on me currently. I need to manage my time more, and I need to get rid of some role-plays I'm currently in to have a minimum amount I can handle. It's been really fun, though. Good luck >,<

Hello~ Sorry to inform everyone, but I'll be dropping out. Mainly because of school and assignments that have been piling up on me currently. I need to manage my time more, and I need to get rid of some role-plays I'm currently in to have a minimum amount I can handle. It's been really fun, though. Good luck >,<
Understandable. Good luck with everything you have to deal with!

I understand. Good luck out there, and remember, if you so wished to come back and join us again, you are most welcome to do so.

For now, we'll say the pirate captain bailed on the group and went back to the seas.

Some issues and college has been being stressful for me, so I'll be taking a break from roleplaying for the time being. That said, I'll unfortunately have to drop out of Ayoth. Sorry and thank you for having me in this wonderful rp!

Some issues and college has been being stressful for me, so I'll be taking a break from roleplaying for the time being. That said, I'll unfortunately have to drop out of Ayoth. Sorry and thank you for having me in this wonderful rp!

Understood. Good luck out there, hope you get through such rough times. If you wish to return, know that you are most certainly welcome to do so.

Good luck! I send you my sympathy

I don't like how small my posts are, but it's been a long time since I did this kind of thing. Gotta get the flow back, ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back