• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of Ayoth OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Born into a rich family, fled (with her robot butler) from dissatisfaction and started a gang in the American Southwest that has since grown into a large and threatening operation.

Attachments

• FC54486B-4B3A-4D55-9752-74146C901C3F.png
    FC54486B-4B3A-4D55-9752-74146C901C3F.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 1
Oof
I've never heard of Overwatch, I swear xD
It’s chill they’ve got some very Stock Backstories. Character orphaned so she used her prodigious talent and spent her life helping others, character orphaned so she used her prodigious talent to hack things and spend her life manipulating others,

Posted~
I didn't know what to post so I just posted whatever
But I have a gucci and emotional scene in store with her on her ship so look forward to that. Sneak peak because I hate keeping things to myself (if you don't want to see it just don't read it lol):
The pirate frowned, practically stabbing her paintbrush on her pearl white canvas trying to paint a landscape. "Take his money? We already 'ave so much, John. We can't just--I... just don't want to be like.. 'er." John frowned. "Then, why don't you just kill him?"
"Kill 'im over a favor? Captain--Captain Lawrence wouldn't want that.." There was a long, piercing silence in the captain's cabin. John looked down at his feet, before slowly whispering, "But, what.. what do you want, Captain? Do you.. do you even want to be a pirate?"

It’s chill they’ve got some very Stock Backstories. Character orphaned so she used her prodigious talent and spent her life helping others, character orphaned so she used her prodigious talent to hack things and spend her life manipulating others,
Oof

But then! They also have the backstory; created by an eleven year old technological prodigy from the scraps of your former model that was meant to protect your city but was absolutely obliterated by the thing they were built to defend against, and has only been Alive and Conscious for one (1) month but is Trying Her Best
(Orisa)
6E7C4F09-4A9F-4ACA-B106-05A11075A46F.png

They’re weird ones, to say the least
At least when you take it out of context

Another playable character is a hamster in a mech

Oh and the hamster (Hammond, or ‘wrecking ball’) is from the moon and is friends with a super intelligent talking gorilla (Winston. He’s a scientist), who is also from the moon

Who is close friends with a time-traveling lesbian (Lena, or ‘tracer’) who you’ve proooobably seen before bc she’s basically the game’s cover girl

I'm still in this, it's just taking me a while to post. Been trying to get a Garry's Mod server up an running...

I will be posting a mass interaction soon. To those who are yet to reply, please do before I post so I can include the next step for your stuff. To those who are yet to be intro'd, you'll be in on the next mass interaction - you may also insert yourself in the ongoing ones, as I am currently a bit preoccupied with some things.

Apologies for how long that post took but yeet, managed to get one out this week despite having been sorta all over the place recently, kek.

I'll finish writing my first post by Wednesday. Between the 14 to 24 hour workdays and working on my server(plus everything else I do) I've been kinda busy. Hopefully I'll be able to be more active after next week. Live is chaos, ya know?

I'll finish writing my first post by Wednesday. Between the 14 to 24 hour workdays and working on my server(plus everything else I do) I've been kinda busy. Hopefully I'll be able to be more active after next week. Live is chaos, ya know?
Do you sleep
You should sleep, at some point
It’s a little bit of a necessary human function
Are you okay

I'm used to it, been like this for a few years. I only have a month left of this life style, so I'll rest then. If I work a 24 hour day, I'm off the next day(which I sleep pretty much the entire day). 14 hour days aren't soo nice, but gotta deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back