• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of Ayoth OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I am currently crying in a puddle of my tears, not sure if I should cry-laugh or cry-mope.
I tried to make it as humorous as possible.
Also I got it wrong in my last post here OOC so I checked the CSs, it’s actually eight inches

Moral of the story? Wings are bad.

Solution? We must dismember all wings from their hosts, for the safety of society as a whole.

Moral of the story? Wings are bad.

Solution? We must dismember all wings from their hosts, for the safety of society as a whole.
Iiiii’m not 100% but I think the reason Aendariin’s ‘wings are their doom’ is because people will Hunt them for the feathers as commodities, not because they’re unholy abominations?? I’m not sure Reinhardt Reinhardt could you clarify please?
I feel like if unholy abomination was the reason, medians would also be targets for regular slaughter

That's fine! It's only a quick edit, I can swap the threat of the city watch with... well, we're currently in the criminal underworld with a bunch of cutthroats, there's probably a number of "poachers" present!

That's fine! It's only a quick edit, I can swap the threat of the city watch with... well, we're currently in the criminal underworld with a bunch of cutthroats, there's probably a number of "poachers" present!
Yep, surrounded by people who would tear her limb from limb then turn around right there and sell the feathers

I’m not sure tho that’s why I tagged rein

Dri'izt: I have no intent on keeping my end of the deal.

Celeste: *hunts him down* WHERE'S MY FAVOR

Iiiii’m not 100% but I think the reason Aendariin’s ‘wings are their doom’ is because people will Hunt them for the feathers as commodities, not because they’re unholy abominations?? I’m not sure Reinhardt Reinhardt could you clarify please?
I feel like if unholy abomination was the reason, medians would also be targets for regular slaughter

Pseudo-Rein here, everyall. The Aendariin are revered by the followers of Arce (they think they are the angels from the heavens), but the more opportunistic folk tend to either snatch their wings for easy cash, or capture them and sell them because of their rarity.

The same goes for Dragonkin. There are some Medians that get this treatment as well, but it is not that common since they usually live in protection with their tribes.

Divinyll Divinyll Reilara is approved. If you prefer to have your own intro, you may go ahead. If you want to get inserted to another intro that's already ongoing, let me know.

Emmi Emmi are you busy IRL or something? I’ve been waiting for you to post before I do, but I’ll go ahead if you can’t

Users who are viewing this thread

Back