• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of Ayoth OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
As a pirate Captain of some renown, I assume Celeste might be engrossed in the black market through smuggling plunder to fences and what-not? Dri'izt might be seeking unsavory characters out to putchase taboo spell tomes, Celeste would be high on the list if he knows she's in the city

As a pirate Captain of some renown, I assume Celeste might be engrossed in the black market through smuggling plunder to fences and what-not? Dri'izt might be seeking unsavory characters out to putchase taboo spell tomes, Celeste would be high on the list if he knows she's in the city
Yeah, I agree. Since Celeste is a pirate, she must be involved in the black market (since pirates normally do sell illegal items and stuff) along with smuggling in goods. So it'll make sense if Celeste is high on Dri'zt's list (if he finds out she's in the city, at least). Because of that, Celeste and Dri'izt may have some sort of interactions and stuff. I like it.

D:
Then may I inquire as to what your username is derived from? Is chill if you don’t wanna share tho just wondering, if not Overwatch then what

I, like the average angsty teen, somehow thought the name Sieghardt was the coolest name that ever existed. But it was rather common in the online communities, so I kept the hardt and searched for a one word addition.

Eventually I decided it to be Rein, beacuse it seemed like "reign". So, it became Reinhardt. The name stuck to me for years.

It is also the name of a super important character in one of my old written works.

I, like the average angsty teen, somehow thought the name Sieghardt was the coolest name that ever existed. But it was rather common in the online communities, so I kept the hardt and searched for a one word addition.

Eventually I decided it to be Rein, beacuse it seemed like "reign". So, it became Reinhardt. The name stuck to me for years.

It is also the name of a super important character in one of my old written works.
Ooh, cool
Also. Just wondering, do the Aendariin all have feathered bird wings, or does the ‘wings’ also encompass bar wings, insectoid wings, etc?

Ooh, cool
Also. Just wondering, do the Aendariin all have feathered bird wings, or does the ‘wings’ also encompass bar wings, insectoid wings, etc?

Feathery, bird-like wings only, unfortunately. Though further in, you guys might be able to discover new species/races that would have bat/insect wings and the like. Of course, a Median having such features is an entirely different matter.

Feathery, bird-like wings only, unfortunately. Though further in, you guys might be able to discover new species/races that would have bat/insect wings and the like. Of course, a Median having such features is an entirely different matter.
Unfortunately whaddaya mean unfortunately that just means you can punch people. Ever seen someone KO someone else with dragonfly wings? Nah. Bird wings are a whole extra limb with all the muscle necessary for booting someone into next week.
E x c e l l e n t

Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 Juniper is approved! If you would like to do an intro of your own, you may go ahead. However, should you wish to be inserted into another character's intro that's already going on, then let me know.

Loving the posts so far, friends! I also love the steadily growing character roster :D Also, enjoy mah latest post peeps :3

Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101
Did Juniper fall on top of Celeste? Because she was in front of Archon Archon 's character... so if Juniper fell on Celeste, that would cause a domino reaction...

I'm currently laughing really hard right now.

No,
Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101
Did Juniper fall on top of Celeste? Because she was in front of Archon Archon 's character... so if Juniper fell on Celeste, that would cause a domino reaction...

I'm currently laughing really hard right now.
Nah, kinda more like aaaaaaalnost fell over.
Unless you want a domino reaction, I’ll edit my post
Actually
That’d be really funny
I wanna edit my post now thank you

This is slightly off-topic but whenever someone uses ‘QAQ’ as an emoji, I always read it as ‘quack,’ like how ‘ouo or uwu’ is ‘oh-whoa’ or ‘u-wu’

Anyway guess what happens when someone with wings loses their balance?
We bouta be in Trouble (^з^)

This is slightly off-topic but whenever someone uses ‘QAQ’ as an emoji, I always read it as ‘quack,’ like how ‘ouo or uwu’ is ‘oh-whoa’ or ‘u-wu’

Anyway guess what happens when someone with wings loses their balance?
We bouta be in Trouble (^з^)
o my
i am a bit scared

Poor Celeste... if a domino effect happens she'll turn as red as a poppy.

What? She's still a girl.
Well what’s the normal reaction to being tripped over by a girl five inches taller than you and who also has wings? I don’t think there is one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back