• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales Of ATLAS.

Are you interested in joining this adventure?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You had me at Hello.

• Maybe...

• Possibly.

• Let me think about it... NOPE!

• Your Ideas suck as much as you do.

• Total voters

Loke Fullbuster

The Language Enthusiast
One hundred years ago, uncharted land, found near the kingdom of Magique, full of great mythical beasts were found. Man reacted just as it was assumed they would, they humans invaded the homes of what were to be called MYTHS, and abducted them for “Scientific” research. After having had enough of this, the myths council of elders decided they had to protect their people, and declared war on the great kingdom. A great war waged on for 50 years, wiping out half of earth’s HUMAN population, and causing most of earth to become uninhabitable for both man and myth alike. After reaching a deadlock in the world, neither side ready to give, the “TREATY OF MAN AND MYTH” was born. This pact not only gave the myths half of the earth’s habitable land, but also stated neither species could cross onto the others territory, as well as communicate with them… But this space allowed for the myths to grow in size and gain more man power. Suspecting the myths to be creating an army to go against them, and under knew rule, the kingdom of Magique has decided to declare war. As both civilizations prepare for a war just on the horizon, an unlikely hero... The kings son ATLAS, must join with Man and Myth alike to stop the impending war. Will he succeed? Can one kid really carry the weight of the world on his shoulders?

Myths... Well... Alchemists are about ac close as you get. Equivalent exchange. If you don't understand check out fullmetal alchemists to what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back