• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales of Amaris- CLOSED!

Critical.Over

Critically over you
Posted throughout many towns and bars in Amaris is a note, it reads as follows:

ADVENTURERS WANTED!
(Large monetary reward probably)

Things in Amaris haven’t been great recently. You don’t need me to tell you that ever rising political tensions between the provinces’ leaders and the recent outbreak of magically malevolent crimes aren’t exactly a good sign for things to come. We’ve already had the massacare in Kionays city, the one with over two and a half hundred deaths happening silently in a single night, as well as the sudden hostile expansion of Horto Port, that underdeveloped beach town with a tiny population that had somehow overpowered and overrun its closest neighbouring villages. All this death and destruction with no reasonable explanations and yet, honestly, I can only see it getting bleaker. By this rate our poor country of Amaris isn’t going to have a future, things are only going to get worse unless someone acts.

I bet you’ve already guessed who that someone is huh? I have a hunch about what’s been going on, how all these seemingly impossible feats of evil are being accomplished. If I’m right, which honestly I’m scared of being, then the straight truth is that I’m not strong enough to act. Not strong enough alone anyway.

Allow me to introduce myself, I’m Azura Morrigan, perhaps you’ve heard of me, perhaps you haven’t. Honestly I’d prefer if you hadn’t, but either way I’m writing this to appeal to you, dear reader, and your virtuous side (yes you have one). No matter what your motivation, no matter what you can do and no matter where you came from- if you wanna help me and my associate put a stop to this royal mess and restore peace in our time then please fill out a form below and post it to Twin-Twig Village. We’ll be looking through applications and those of you that are drafted to help will be subjected to a short, probably kind of easy, test of some kind to prove your worth. Get through all of that and congrats, you’re on the team that’s gonna end up saving Amaris from itself- and yes, you get to reap all the benefits that come with being a hero.

Below this sheet you’ll see a couple more sheets, information about myself and my associate, then a bunch of blank sheets for you to fill out.

Let’s keep the peace in our time together.

- Azura Morrigan
XoXo

Hiya! If you’re still reading this then I assume you’re either interested or you fell asleep reading and are now unconsciously pressing down on your keyboard.

Either way, here are just a few more details on what kind of rp this is...

• Setting is the country of Amaris, high fantasy land where magic is a common thing, many different races exist side by side and there aren’t bullets cause there never are bullets in these worlds! More lore available in the lore tab if you’re interested... and when I make it...

• Probably only going to accept a maximum of six players cause that’s all I can manage I feel, I’m not too experienced in being the rp “host” and all that, and even over a keyboard I’m still super timid. It won’t be first come first served though, I’ll choose the characters I liked best/had the most heart poured into them in my opinion. I’m gonna close this interest check at the first ten people though.

• The rp will be long term and I don’t mind not posting daily but if you could manage at least twice a week then I’d appreciate it. I myself on a busy week can usually manage at least 2 (even if one post ends up sucking) so that’s what I’m basing it off of. If you don’t think you can manage that then well...you’re wrong. You can manage that (of course if something comes up feel free to tell me).

•In terms of what the rp will actually consist of I have two major parts in mind. One of course being the main, linear quest and storyline about saving Amaris with many different characters, plot devices and set pieces involved. The most progressive parts of the overarching story will be done during these segments. However invetween these main segments it’s likely we will have just some time for our characters to goof off and interact with one another. You know, team morale and all that. As time progresses I may choose to incorporate side missions specific to your character’s motivations/backstory into the rp- but only when I get a feel for the swing of things.

So uh, that’s that. If I caught your interest let me know you wanna be a part of it! Also if you have any questions feel free to ask them here or PM me if you’re self conscious about asking something silly and don’t want anyone to see it. So basically PM me ignore you’re anything like I am!

Last edited:
Depending on the lore tab, I may have questions, which when answered, I'll let you know if I'm interested or not in the roleplay. For now, I'm intrigued at the fantasy RP to let you know.

Okay cool! That's 6 with at least some interest.

ConfirmedLurker ConfirmedLurker yeah I'll have a character sheet up soon, kind of wanted to finish off my two characters first before posting it but it'll be up in like two days or so.

Either way, would you guys like me to make a discord server for this or just use and OOC thread on here?

ConfirmedLurker ConfirmedLurker yeah I'll have a character sheet up soon, kind of wanted to finish off my two characters first before posting it but it'll be up in like two days or so.

Either way, would you guys like me to make a discord server for this or just use and OOC thread on here?
i don't use discord , could ooc be here?

This has certainly grabbed my attention. I've been looking for an RP to join for a while now, since the RP I was previously in barely got off its feet before dying, unfortunately.
If there's still space available (Ik u said u want 6 RPers but are going to wait for 10 ppl or something), then I'm certainly interested in this.

I would prefer OOC as well.

Damn there's already a lot of people interested in this! Well none the less I'd like a shot as well!

Oh, okay that’s way more than I expected... I’ll create an OOC and let you guys all know what’s gonna happen there

For now though... INTEREST CHECK IS CLOSED FROM THIS POST!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back