• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales From The Trader’s Guild of Lezzandor

Dr.Nekoshu

Confuse. Improvise. Overcome.
There are many tales storytellers would gladly speak of around a fire or the surroundings of a tavern, many tales that bards would write songs of, many tales that writers would beg for the chance to put it on paper. Tales of great armies that were lead by extraordinary commanders who slew many greater than them all to fulfill a great purpose set to them…
54C5357D-6159-4108-8313-659B11A8FBF2.jpeg
Tales of mere men who became legend by slaying great beasts, by being gifted power by the gods to end an evil curse laid upon the land by an evil far more than they could have ever hoped to defeat…
3E87AA3E-CBC0-4564-B027-0074775E21B7.jpeg
And of course tales of the horrific, tales that most would wish forgotten, but are passed down by worshippers of evil, or those who were cursed to bear the tale as a memory of a darker era…
3F0B359C-8DF4-4639-A01E-1FC041F89919.jpeg
But aside from one rare tale, you never hear of one thing that makes all of this possible, no tale of something so common but so influential in these stories. Something that without it, none of these tales would have likely existed or made their way into speculation of myth or history. No tales…
07707574-A67A-44B4-BCED-D0BEA82134C1.jpeg
… of the mere common folk. No tales of the blacksmith who crafted a Hero’s first shield that later protected that hero from an untimely demise and end to their story. No tales for the wondrous alchemist and healer who saved the Great General from death’s doorstep before he was able to complete his journey and brought his plan to fruition. No tale for the trader who did their best to sway one who would later be seen as Dark Lord from their path of destruction before he had ever set out on it and was then later spared by that same Dark Lord if only to serve as a reminder that times were not always good.
Luckily, this is going to be one of those tales as the small and mixed city of Lezzandor was about to receive one ambitious trader with plans to put himself and a new guild on the map, with a single wagon, a small number of items to sell, and a scroll meant for the mayor, he was about to do just that…​

Whoops I totally forgot to explain what this was even gonna be XD
Well!! Welcome! I gained this idea from a new game I recently acquired, that had an adventure from the eyes of a merchant! Neat huh? So rare is it that we hear stories around merchants, traders, men and women of the crafts, the little people that the heroes meet, ya know?! So I thought it might be a great idea to perhaps… Make one for that very purpose!
The Tales of The Trader’s Guild of Lezzandor!! …… a WIP sadly for the time being. But one I plan to bring about to fruition! An actual RP, with chapters, new stories, all from the perspectives of merchants, and traders, blacksmiths, sellswords, anyone and everyone not blessed from birth or told of in a great prophecy, normal people living their lives maybe making a difference on the way, or dying… That is a possibility.
So here we are, a fantasy world where you make a person in line of one of the crafts, a job to put it simply, a normal person, perhaps trained in magical arts but not a god at them, a smithy that still needs training, a badass sellsword… Who honestly could use some better armor. All of which see a chance in a new Guild that welcomes all of common trade, or of rare trade, merely to make a note on history that not all heroes and heroines, have to be special… and that without the normal people, never would have even lived a day.
If you are interested in this please let me know, if you are interested in possibly being a Co-GM PLEASE TELL ME!
We’ll have a chat, I’ll let ya know, and you can help me kind of make the Lore and what not, though everyone kind of helps make the Lore, we just set a base and decide what’s okay to be added. So, yeah.

*Finger Guns*

I'd love to join you all in this quest. I've already got a few characters who have been merchants as well before and will be planning to migrate them here. Here's hoping that it'd be a long journey. Tag me if you've set up the thread, along with the others.

I have a filled RP quota rn so actually participating in this would really stress me out, but you said you need a co-GM!
I've never co-GMed before but I love this idea and would love side-planning and helping you with it if you'd have me >w<

I can make like, graphics and BBCode for it and whatnot on top of helping you plan the lore too +O+

Doing this a bump…

ALSO LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW!
The base thing for races is complete, with the completion of the cities of importance, along with places of importance, and finally the main realm’s history this RP will be ready to go! Though CS’s will be set up early most likely.​

I've been thinking about this for a few days and I have a pretty good character (I think) in mind now. So I guess I'm waiting with baited breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back