• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy tales from nvoem ; dark fairytales

eclipsa

faerie sightings
destiny​

who’s in your shadows?
who’s ready to play?
are we the hunters?
or are we the prey?
there’s no surrender,
and there’s no escape.

↓ ↓ ↓​

There was a sullen numbness settled into every kingdom in Nvoem, as the blood moons sat in the sky. Three blood moons, a prophetic sign of the end of days. The war was coming.

The babies cried as the moons lined up. The sky took on a deep red.

Seven princesses born under the aligned moons. Seven kingdoms cursed, beginning that night. So the prophecy said.

Darkness will destroy the light. Only the seven princesses can bring it back, on the eve of their twentieth birthday, they will lead the final war.

That is their destiny.

The curse turned their lives into tragic cautionary tales. Heroes are never happy. Darkness always wins.

All seven are presumed dead.

All seven would be glad if they were.
————————​
REALLY WATERED DOWN EXPLANATION:
the seven princesses are each to be based on a princess from popular fairy tales/you know disney or whatever. they’ve got to be a bit darker though because of the curse. they also will not be in power currently as their families were all overthrown or infiltrated within five years of the curse on the land. they’ve definitely all been nearly killed due to the villains wanting them dead to maintain rule. kingdoms will be built by me with the players’ help once the princesses are chosen. it’s totally up to you who you play and how you take the story.

RULES:
i will expect one post a week unless you clear it with me
realistic fcs required
this is not first come first serve it’s going to be based on finished sheets and my favorite concepts
make sure to use trigger warnings for anything that could trigger someone in your backstories!
be nice and respect others
no bigotry allowed from players

TAKEN PRINCESSES:
snow white
mulan
sleeping beauty

reigns​

means the text is tiny af and difficult to read
#knowyourmeme

hardly being rude (that's the problem with text as a medium of communication. Mood is often projected and not explicitly given). Anyways, I copy/pasted the text over to a doc. nvm ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back