• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales and adventures (Closed)

Complexity

The passionate writer.
Welcome, welcome to my thread! Hope you will read ahead, and contact me if you decide this is worth your time.

I have plots in mind, which I will expose within the next sections. Now, you might hate it as much as I do, but I have some requirements of you. First and foremost, I'd like a person with a good grasp of the English language, grammar, spelling and everything pertaining to that. I can assure you I have my own English well under control, but if I make a mistake, I usually correct it. Next, I would love for you to be able to write in detail. Depending on situations, of course, there may be more or less detail, but preferably, I'd like you to be able to write more than two, or more paragraphs. I sure can do, and if you'd like to see it, then I can provide samples! I do like OOC chat, so if you'd be up for that, too, it would be very appreciated!

For these plots, I need a female partner! Here go the plots!

Plot number 1 (Taken):

Your character is an adventurer. She is always chasing the horizon. One night, she stops for a drink and rest at a tavern where my character, a bard, is currently located. His eyes fall on her from the very moment she takes a seat, and before long, your character finds herself assaulted with admiration from him. Perhaps she finds it amusing, or dislikes it, but she doesn't bother too much. Come next day, she is ready to leave the tavern and be on her way, but what is that? The besotted bard is ready to accompany her in whatever adventures lay ahead, and asks for nothing but her love in return. What she doesn't quite know is that, while the bard seems as innocent as a child and completely harmless, he is a skilled rogue and an assassin with enough kills under his belt. And what can she do when he doesn't give her peace and follows her constantly, praising her to the skies and back?

Plot number 2:

YC (your character) is a priestess, serving in a temple dedicated to one of the many Gods of the world. For months, she has been having prophetic dreams, ones which she could not decipher. One night, her dream shows her a man, laying on the ground in a place nearby the temple. She sneaks out and goes to search, finding MC (my character) on the verge of death. She tries to talk to him, but he gives his life in her hands, and, with a slightly desperate attempt, she says a prayer that is said to bring people back from the dead. The prayer hasn't been known to work for hundreds of years, yet, by the end of it, MC opens his eyes once more. Then is when she knows that he is purposed for something, and she has to stay by his side until the end. But it's all that she knows.

These are the plots! So, if you think you're the right partner for me, don't hesitate to contact me through a PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back