• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So I hate to be that person, but I feel I should speak up. If the interaction between Chihiro, Zenitsu and Peach is gonna include Ven and Lea, I ask to give Icee and I a chance to have them arrive before pushing too much further ahead. If y'all wanna move on without Ven and Lea then it would be nice to not continued to be tagged
Yeah, I haven't responded yet due to wanting to give you two a chance to post.

So I hate to be that person, but I feel I should speak up. If the interaction between Chihiro, Zenitsu and Peach is gonna include Ven and Lea, I ask to give Icee and I a chance to have them arrive before pushing too much further ahead. If y'all wanna move on without Ven and Lea then it would be nice to not continued to be tagged
Another suggestion to you two is maybe just put mention instead of a direct interaction tag. I avtuakly just did this for Lea's recent post, showing who's mentioned but not yet where Lea can talk to them. That can help let us know that we're not being spoken to.

Also I have joined the Tears of the Kingdom Bus so might be slow myself as I am playing while I am off of work.

Mentions work, but based on how the interaction was going (and now with the last Zenitsu post), I figured they were pretty much breaking off from Ven and Lea which is why I said what I said

But I digress. I'll try to post for Ven tomorrow, but we'll see if my recent little bit of demotivation let's me

Good morning ^^ or afternoon or night depending on the timezone lol

I’m gonna aim to post for Ven sometime tonight. Was a bit too burnt out after posting for another rp this morning but I still would like to get him up. Apologies for being so slow

I’ll probably work on the post after I eat and finish up the part I was on in TotK so should be within the next couple hours barring how long things take me

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
I'm not trying to sound pushy at all :[ but I want to have Zelda continue on in Lavender Town, and I'm waiting on tenterhooks for your response.

Just a reminder about post lengths. Some have been a bit short lately. Please keep the length rule in mind when posting!

Sorry if my post with Steve was short I was just getting his post up as well as I like to post for them both at once when I can!

I'll work on another Ven post after I get to a post on one of my other rps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back