• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
All good. I don't plan on posting for Ven until you've had a chance to reply so no rush at all!

Ye I saw it, I just haven't had a chance to reply due to work. I have running to do after work tonight so it's more likely I do so tomorrow.

I have a question actually that applies to both AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA and SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Chihiro doesn’t speak right and only uses sign language? So does Zenitsu know sign language or? Usually I’d bypass language barriers but this seems like a unique case since it’s not spoken language
I just checked Chihiro's profile after yoy mentioned the fact that Chihiro dosen't speak. Zenitsu could read her feelings by her sounds thanks to his sharp sense of hearing. I'm gonna tweak my last two posts. abit.
Edit: Ploegy Ploegy Editing of my last two posts are done! The last post is more interesting now.

Last edited:
I'm back! Sorry I was gone, some important things happened to my family over the weekend so I was gone- but I'm typing a response as we speak, sorry to everyone that was waiting qwq

Tears of the Kingdom has thoroughly distracted me, hello all.
Icee Icee Happy (late-) birthday :)
Forevermore Forevermore If I'm not mistaken, you wrote that Peach and Clefairy are headed to Goldenrod?
Ooh, I was never into BOTW so TOTK wasn't really my thing (Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess were my jams, tho-) but it looks like fun!

And yes, they're currently in Ilex Forest, but eventually (unless I change my mind-) she will end up in Goldenrod.

Ooh, I was never into BOTW so TOTK wasn't really my thing (Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess were my jams, tho-) but it looks like fun!

And yes, they're currently in Ilex Forest, but eventually (unless I change my mind-) she will end up in Goldenrod.
TP and SS are awesome Zelda games! I especially love TP, Midna and Zelda are so pretty <3

Okay! I was just wondering because Agent 8 is in Goldenrod, although I might have him move downward toward Ilex (idk I don't want him wandering around all alone-)

TP and SS are awesome Zelda games! I especially love TP, Midna and Zelda are so pretty <3

Okay! I was just wondering because Agent 8 is in Goldenrod, although I might have him move downward toward Ilex (idk I don't want him wandering around all alone-)
They are indeed, I remember one of my first fictional crushes was in fact TP Zelda XD
Idk she was just the perfect mix of power and delicacy.

Okay! You should probably do so, but more likely than not Peach and Clefairy will wind up in Goldenrod.

They are indeed, I remember one of my first fictional crushes was in fact TP Zelda XD
Idk she was just the perfect mix of power and delicacy.

Okay! You should probably do so, but more likely than not Peach and Clefairy will wind up in Goldenrod.
Lmao, I completely get why you'd simp over TP Zelda tho, ngl. Can you guess which Zelda is my favorite?
Just-
Just take a guess-

And okie, whenever I decide the time is right for it I'll write for 8.

Lmao, I completely get why you'd simp over TP Zelda tho, ngl. Can you guess which Zelda is my favorite?
Just-
Just take a guess-

And okie, whenever I decide the time is right for it I'll write for 8.
HMMM, it's not as if she's your profile picture or anything.
Let me guess- ALTTP/SSBU Zelda?

Okay, I'll be waiting :3

I'm back! Sorry I was gone, some important things happened to my family over the weekend so I was gone- but I'm typing a response as we speak, sorry to everyone that was waiting qwq
No worries at all! There’s never any rush to post. Sometimes stuff comes up and that’s understandable so you’re all good ^^

I've googled and founds many fanart of Zenitsu with Pikachu and Pichu.
Which reminds me,will our pokemon partners evolve? Those who can.

The Pokemon can eventually evolve yes, and as characters learn more about the world they are welcome to catch other Pokemon as well

So I hate to be that person, but I feel I should speak up. If the interaction between Chihiro, Zenitsu and Peach is gonna include Ven and Lea, I ask to give Icee and I a chance to have them arrive before pushing too much further ahead. If y'all wanna move on without Ven and Lea then it would be nice to not continued to be tagged

Users who are viewing this thread

Back