• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey Forevermore Forevermore so sorry if I sound impatient, but when will you reply? Again, I am sorry if I sound so impatient!

People will reply when they can. It may be within hours or a day or a few days or even a week. This is a chill/casual paced rp so posts may not happen quickly
I will once again reiterate this ^

Please be patient and give them time! It hasn't been that long

Alright Ven's post is up! I decided the trio will head south towards Azalea Town and run into the likes of Peach and Chihiro there. Icee Icee SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 if either of you wanna have them arrive around those others in your posts do feel free to. I didn't wanna push it too far ahead in my own post so I figured I'd just push us in moving in that direction!

Alright Ven's post is up! I decided the trio will head south towards Azalea Town and run into the likes of Peach and Chihiro there. Icee Icee SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 if either of you wanna have them arrive around those others in your posts do feel free to. I didn't wanna push it too far ahead in my own post so I figured I'd just push us in moving in that direction!

Alrighty. Works for me! I'll probably post either tonight or tomorrow. Tomorrow is more likely as today's Saturday and its usually very busy at work

I should be able to get a post up tonight, and if not then tomorrow afternoon for sure. I work graveyards but we're usually not busy.

AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA Is it alright if Zenitsu becomes a big brother figure to Chihiro. As if defending her as be abit overprotective like a big brother would be.He would start to think that he's like Tanjiro now.

Happy birthday Icee Icee !

Also, posting early since I won't have internet for the next to three days outside of work and my phone due to unforeseen circumstances.

Should we move on without you? 3 days is a bit of a long stretch.
If need be, go ahead. I might be able to finagle getting a dongle that will let me use my keyboard with my phone and manage that way. I'll let you know after the next batch of replies if I can or can't.

Just a reminder that posts should be at least 2 paragraphs in length! I am being lenient on what 2 paragraphs is but some posts recently have been very short so this is a warning

I have a question actually that applies to both AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA and SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Chihiro doesn’t speak right and only uses sign language? So does Zenitsu know sign language or? Usually I’d bypass language barriers but this seems like a unique case since it’s not spoken language

Users who are viewing this thread

Back