• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Ploegy

"The arcana is the means by which all is revealed"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_nhi14kiCcr1tieq0zo1_500.gif

OOC DISCUSSION
All OOC chat for Tale of Hoopa will go here! Talk about anything that may be relevant to the roleplay (plot, relationships, fun ideas, ect). If you have any question, feel free to ask here or shoot me a dm!

PLOT
The mythical Pokemon Hoopa is one many speak of, but rarely one that is ever seen. It has always been said that is possesses the ability to teleport Pokemon and people of other dimensions, but none of been able to confirm such. That is until now. Nobody is sure why, but there have been recent reports of strangers popping up around the Kanto and Johto regions. These people are from places unknown to the Pokemon world and lack knowledge of the creatures. Some are heroes while some are not. Either way, Hoopa has brought them all here. Perhaps it is out of sheer boredom or maybe it has some unknown goal its looking to achieve. Whatever the case may be, these beings have no way of returning home unless they find Hoopa itself. Such a task is easier said than done.

However, there is is a twist. Upon arriving, these strangers are greeted by their very own Pokemon companion. They shall assist them on their journey in the Pokemon world. They no longer possess their own powers nor do carry any weapons. The only thing they have is average strength and their new companion. Perhaps along the way they'll capture even more Pokemon to aid them on their quest to find Hoopa and return home.

Many adventures await them in the world of Pokemon. Go out and meet the others that have pulled into this mess, discover Pokemon, and most important, have fun!

RULES
1. Characters from any fandom are allowed whether they are canon or OC
2. Characters may only start with 1 pokemon. No legendaries/mythicals. Fully evolved are okay!
3. Do not leave anyone out of the rp. Include everyone
4. Minimum of 2-3 paragraphs per character. Try to have decent grammar as well
5. All characters will be without powers and weapons
6. Try to be as active as you can and please tell me if you will be gone
7. Only basic knowledge of Pokemon is needed! Maps of the regions will be provided to make things easy!

Note: If you'd like to RP a character already from the Pokemon universe, feel free to talk it over with me! I'm more than happy to allow them!

Last edited:
CHARACTER LIST

Noah - Xenoblade 3 - Ploegy Ploegy
Ventus - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ploegy Ploegy
Nikol - Xenoblade 3 - Ploegy Ploegy
Tooru - Jojolion - Squad141 Squad141
Happy Mask Salesman - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Squad141 Squad141
Ib - Ib - Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Steve - TANKMEN / Friday Night Funkin - Icee Icee
Axel/Lea - Kingdom Hearts - Icee Icee
Halifax Wilkerson - Malcom in the Middle - Twist Twist
Zenitsu Agatsuma - Demon Slayer - SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Ardyn Izunia - Final Fantasy XV - SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Shinobu Kocho - Demon Slayer - SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Kyojuro Rengoku - Demon Slayer - SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Oroku Saki (Shredder) - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Scatterbrain Scatterbrain
Optimus Primal - Transformers - Scatterbrain Scatterbrain
Cereza & Cheshire - Bayonetta - Stillsnow Stillsnow
Mio - Xenoblade 3 - Twice Knightly Twice Knightly
Princess Peach - Super Mario - Forevermore Forevermore
Palutena - Kid Icarus - Forevermore Forevermore
Zelda - Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Forevermore Forevermore
Ukiyo Kassetto - Friday Night Funkin - A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
Agent 8 - Splatoon - A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
Hakumei - Hakumei and Mikochi - Crow Crow
Mikochi - Hakumei and Mikochi - Crow Crow
Chihiro Sakurajima - Pokemon (OC) - AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA
Tanjiro Kamado - Demon Slayer - SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Nezuko Kamado - Demon Slayer - SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Niran Pruksamanee - Overwatch - Guar Guar

IMPORTANT NPCS
(These characters belong to the Pokemon Universe and will be played sporadically when necessary! Generally played by me unless listed otherwise)

Professor Oak - Kanto Pokemon Professor
Professor Elm - Johto Pokemon Professor
Blue Oak - Former Champion / Gym Leader
Red - Former Champion / Elite Trainer
Green - Elite Trainer
Ethan - Elite Trainer
Lyra - Elite Trainer
Lance - Current Champion
Giovanni - Team Rocket Leader
Silver - Giovanni's Son

Last edited:
Welcome welcome! ^^

Hi! I hopped over here to state that I'm interested but I have questions!
Any banned fandoms (fandoms you're not comfy with people playing)?
Any specific ages for characters?

I posted my CS. I decided to have Link show up a fair time after the events of Minish Cap ended
Sounds good! I'll add him to the character list!

Hi! I hopped over here to state that I'm interested but I have questions!
Any banned fandoms (fandoms you're not comfy with people playing)?
Any specific ages for characters?
Any fandoms are welcome! I'm not too worried about characters being OP or anything given we're stripping them of powers and weapons so go crazy!
And for ages, any age is fine!

Is the Pokedex restricted to Kanto and Johto Pokemon or can there be regional forms, mega evolutions, and so on? Are Pokemon movesets restricted to 4 moves?

Is the Pokedex restricted to Kanto and Johto Pokemon or can there be regional forms, mega evolutions, and so on? Are Pokemon movesets restricted to 4 moves?
We only get 4 moves, but any pokemon that isn't a legendary, should be fine.

Although to keep it at a fair level, maybe start with the baby form of an evolution?

Any Pokemon is available! It does not need to be from only Kanto or Johto! That includes regional forms and the like. As for now, Mega Evolution will be a no for the start, but later down the line it's perfectly fine. As for moves, I am restricting it to 4

Cool. I've no intention of using Mega Evolution, Gigantimax, and such as I am very simple when it comes to Pokemon RP. If I join, it'll likely be as either Professor Layton or Pit.

Also, OMG another Toon Link RPer! I've been in so many SSB or other crossover RPs, and this is the first time I've ever encountered another T'ink player! 8D I've always played as Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass T'ink, though.

Also, OMG another Toon Link RPer! I've been in so many SSB or other crossover RPs, and this is the first time I've ever encountered another T'ink player! 8D I've always played as Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass T'ink, though.
Wanna be Wind Waker toon link and we can have a funny doppelganger situation?

The only difference we have is my Link has no hat

Hi! I'd be interested in participating in this RP! I think I'll be sticking either with a character from Skullgirls or just a random series. Still debating on their starting pokemon, actually.

Hi! I'd be interested in participating in this RP! I think I'll be sticking either with a character from Skullgirls or just a random series. Still debating on their starting pokemon, actually.
Sounds good! Go with whatever you feel like playing ^^

Sounds good! Go with whatever you feel like playing ^^
Just want to check, how many characters are we allowed to have?
(Also, where'd you get that amazing code for your character sheets?)

Wanna be Wind Waker toon link and we can have a funny doppelganger situation?

The only difference we have is my Link has no hat
That is so tempting!

Then we can have Spirit Tracks Toon Link, and the Four Swords Toon Links!

This RP becomes nothing but Toon Link. Only Toon Link. All Toon Link.

Just want to check, how many characters are we allowed to have?
(Also, where'd you get that amazing code for your character sheets?)
Have as many as you think you can handle. I trust people know their limits best after all ^^
A for the coding it's from Serobliss' codes

Quick question: can our characters be completely original, or do they have to be from a fandom? I have ideas for both, so it's no sweat either way.

Quick question: can our characters be completely original, or do they have to be from a fandom? I have ideas for both, so it's no sweat either way.
Completely original characters are perfectly fine!

Heya. Will probably work on CSes Monday or Tuesday as I have to work tomorrow and Sunday. Probs will be using some of my usual go-tos.

I will add all the new characters to the list once I’m on my pc! Absolutely loving the variety of characters so far!

I may swap Ren for a different character since I am using him in another rp and I already had been going back and forth between him and Ventus from KH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back