• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So I know Forever is gonna be gone a few days due to internet loss, so I'll probably wait a little bit to post for Ven because of that
In that casr I will probs be leaving Lea on pause til then as well. I'll still move Steve as need be though as the people he is interacting with are active to the best of my knowledge.

All good! I completely understand if you continue with Steve so no worries there at all!

Is the Happy Mask Salesman a Hylian in some way?
Sorry, I didn't see this earlier. I'm making him in this canon a Hylian, yes, since his clothes closely resemble those from Ocarina of Time, and that's where he first appeared.

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier. I'm making him in this canon a Hylian, yes, since his clothes closely resemble those from Ocarina of Time, and that's where he first appeared.
Ah okay. I was just askin' ya'll because most art I've seen of the fella has pointed ears.

I’ll work on Ven later today then and wait a little bit for the rest of the Lavender Town group to post before I do anything with Nikol

I'm gonna have to drop out, it moves a little too quick for both my writing style and schedule. Apologies and thank you for having me.

I'm gonna have to drop out, it moves a little too quick for both my writing style and schedule. Apologies and thank you for having me.
Ah I see. That's okay though, see you around! 👋

Though that does leave a question for SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 on what we do with the interaction though. I think we can just move to a town but its up to you. Also Ploegy Ploegy if someone we are interacting with drops out how would we even adress that, just make them poof away?

Aw I'm sorry to hear, but thank you for letting us know!

Though that does leave a question for SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 on what we do with the interaction though. I think we can just move to a town but its up to you. Also Ploegy Ploegy if someone we are interacting with drops out how would we even adress that, just make them poof away?
Poofing away might be the best way around it. I know it's not exactly easy, but it often is the best solution

Aw I'm sorry to hear, but thank you for letting us know!

Poofing away might be the best way around it. I know it's not exactly easy, but it often is the best solution
They were walking so maybe just make it that they lost Ishamel on the way. I mean Steve was rubbed the wrong way about her anyway so he wouldn't try to chase her.

Whatever works best for your group to continue on is fine by me! If you need me to step in and help as well, I can do that too

I'll post for Ven once Forevermore Forevermore has had a chance to reply with Peach.

I'll aim for a Noah post tomorrow though!

We could void meeting Ishmael or say she fell into a deep chasm and we can't see her, assume she died, and proceed to Mahogany Town

Hoopa could have pulled some shenanigans for the sake of someone proofing. That is a possibility

I think I'm gonna post for Ven either tonight or tomorrow since we haven't heard anything from Peach's player

Gonna get to Ven this morning to move things along! Should have a post out in the next couple hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back