• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

STEVE

Lake of Rage: Shoreline

images.jpeg-8.jpgSteve looked over at Link when he spoke. He hadn't realized until now that he was starting to sway a bit on his feet. A few times he even started to fall but second instinct kept him standing. Maybe Ishmael's comment got to him more than he thought, to a point he wasn't wanting to aknowledge his exhaustion anymore?

He also heard Link mumbling to himself. Sounded like a curse. Great. Now he was inconvienencing him too, wasn't he?

"Uh, no, that's okay, I'm sure I can make it just a bit longer. I mean, I'm a soldier, right?! I should be the one walking circles around you guys! N-never mind the fact that I was up for two days straight and didnt get my break from patrol due to all this mess! Who cares! A soldier like me can handle this!!"

He wasn't sure that his travelling partner was listening. He was likely just rambling into nothing. Was he really that sleep deprived? Maybe. But Steve also knew there was something more to his sudden lack of confidence and perhaps Ishamel's insult had gotten it to the forefront of the soldier's mind.

images.jpeg-12.jpgThis was the first time he was away from John for an extended period. The only other time he was without the commander close to his side was when he was kidnapped as a prisoner of war. He almost always looked to John for advice and confidence. The only reason John wasn't at his side during patrol was because of some "pending paperwork". Of course Steve knew that was John's fancy way of saying "I'm too tired to ride the tank with you today, Steve". Not that he minded. John had a lot more on his plate tban he ever would. He often wondered how the captain did it.

He could see it in his head now: John would be giving him a lecture if he were here right now. Probably would have said something similar to Ishmael in all honesty. Probably would have added some sarcastic remark about how Steve was such a weenie and maybe what had happened during his time as a war prisoner caused it. Steve needed to get it together. He was older than all these guys. Probably. Definatrly older than Link that is and a soldier to boot!

Though Steve had to admit he wouldn't mind if John suddenly appeared and lectured or made those smart comments. He'd honestly welcome it. He wondered how John was faring with him having gone missing for a second time...

Shinobu Kocho
Lake of Rage
Icee Icee Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
"Strange...Did tgat girl just vanished?" Shinobu asked. She could swaer she was there not too long ago. Perhaps it was the work of the very same creature that brought them all here. Despite the dissapearence,the curent objective does not change. They need to find shelter in the nearby town

Shinobu listened to Link's suggestion about Steve's pokemon helping his master. " That might be a good idea." she added. "We all went through alot right now." She was wondering,what happened to the girl's pokemon? "The starfish?" She asked. "Did it vanished too?"
--------
Zenitsu Agatsuma
Azalea town
Icee Icee Ploegy Ploegy
Mentions: AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA Forevermore Forevermore
Zenitsu dried hus tears. He nodded to Ven and smiled. He is like Tanjiro. The same kindness in his heart. The very same gentle sounds. " Yeah. Chihiro sees me like a big brother. She still needs me. I can't let her down!" "Pi..chu!!" Raimaru chirped happilly. "You can't wait to see her again too?"
"Pi!"

Zenitsu looked at Lea. The blond demon slayer could tell he was still angry at him. The sounds from him don't lie. Zenitsu promised himself not to leave his new friends vehind,including Raimaru.
Then Lea volunteered to accompany him."Are..you sure about that? Ven will be alone and dog is still being treated!"

Yeah the very sane guy that accused him to leave Raimaru behind...

"I mean,this town might nit be safe. Just look what happened in the forrest...well,nevermind. The more the merrier they say!"

entus
───────────────────────────────────────────
Ven.png

Location: Azalea Town Pokemon Center | Interactions: Icee Icee
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
It seemed his words had worked to somewhat defuse the situation at hand. That was a relief. Seeing the argument defuse at least put Ventus at ease. Sure, there was still tension between the pair but at least it wasn't bad. That was all that mattered. They even seemed to agree with what he had suggested. It took him by surprise, although only slightly. His ideas seemed to generally be accepted thus far among them after all, though admittedly he wasn't used to such a thing. Being the youngest among his usual friend trio had led to him having the least amount of influence- not that it ever had bothered him much.

Pushing it from his mind, Ven bobbed his head as he listened to both his companions speak. Both him and Lea seemed to be on the same page- they should allow Zenitsu to be with Chihiro while they tried to dig up some information around the town. However, despite them being on the same page, it seemed Zenitsu wasn't entirely with them. From how he spoke, it sounded like he thought Lea had agreed going with him and not helping gather information. At least it was only a small bit of miscommunication. It was something he could easily clear up himself.

"I don't think he was referring to leaving me behind, actually the exact opposite," Ventus pointed out. "I believe what he was saying is that you should stick with the girl while him and I stay together, rather than him and I splitting off on our own." That was right, wasn't it? It was how he thought it was, which was no problem for him. While he did hate the idea of splitting up because of what had happened, he felt they would be safe, and it wasn't as if they would be far apart. It might be risky trusting the old man, but Ven was inclined to due to him seemingly knowing Chihiro and wanting to help her. Such a thing could be a trap, but if it was then they could deal with it when it came along. He didn't want to think that way anyways.

Shifting his focus off those thoughts, Ven's attention turned fully towards Lea. It was no surprise he still wanted a break. Honestly, he couldn't blame him. Here he was trying to go go go, and he wasn't thinking much of how the others might feel. Giving the redhead some time was the least he could do. Giving a nod of his head at the older male's request, Ven rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry for not giving you much of a break. We can wait until our partners are ready then we can ask around, okay?"

LEA

Azelea Town: Pokemon Center

images.jpeg-1.jpg"I think something went wrong in your head." Lea told Zenitsu as he suddenly started thinking he was coming along with him. "So let me reinterate. You should just leave. Clearly you think Chihiro is more important than sticking with us and I don't blame you. I'd just rather you quit pretending to be here."

He said it bluntly and to the point, not caring that he probably was going to hurt the other boy's feelings. It was obvious to him where Zenitsu would rather be and he didn't feel like having him fake he wanted to be here anymore. He was too physically and emotionally exhausted to deal with chasing Zenitsu down anymore. Besides, Chihiro's relative was probably trustworthy. A relative wouldn't just stab her in the back, right? Even so, they could come back if things turned out shady. But right now, it was clear to him what ought to be done with Zenitsu's case. He turned away from the boy, not planning to adress him further at this point, turning back to Ven.

images.jpeg-4.jpg"Thanks for helping relay the message." he nodded before sleepily stretching against the chair. He had to admit, getting worked up about Zenitsu had just made him even more exhausted. It just made him hope even more that the boy would just leave them be.

In midst of trying to relax a little, he didn't realize that he had closed his eyes and was actually starting to doze off. Maybe he was just a bit more tired than he thought. Though, the feeling of being somewhere he wasn't used to was what was stopping the former Organization Member from fully falling asleep as he blinked his eyes back open a few seconds later. He really did need to get to a good resting spot.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Ploegy Ploegy Icee Icee AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA
"Sorry..I was mixed up...maybe it's better if he stays with you..." Then Lea spoke...
During his childhood, Zenitsu was alone. People left his behind because of his cowardly and anxious personality. Even his fellow pupil Kaigaku insisted that he was trash and a faillure.
Pretending to be with them? How can he say such things? It hurts. He was only doing the right thing by helping Chihiro and yet Lea still hates him for that?
"Yeah,I can tell by your sounds." Zenitsu thought. He looked down,tears in his
eyes . " I guess I'm not wanted here...." he said.

That what he was to them. A burden. Maybe not for Ven but for Lea. At leasr he had Raimaru and Chihiro that were with him,despite also kniwing them for a short period of time.
Maybe one day he would also see his true friends again. Tanjiro,Inosuke,Nezuko.
"If I'm only a burden to you....I'll just leave you alone then..." he muttered sadly.

Last edited:
Kyojuro Rengoku
National park
Twist Twist Stillsnow Stillsnow
"Well done my canine friend. The demon was neutralised!" Kyojuro said cheerfully. " Flare,Flare!" The Flareon barked,wagging his tail like a dog. The flame Hashira patted his new companion.
He then noticed Hal,who was angry.

" Is something wrong Hal-San?" He asked. Kyojuro was clueless and disn't
know that he just unwillingly stole Hal's thunder by taking down the demonic doll by himself.
"Here is no need for rage. The demon has been tamed. No casualties. We should celebrate,along with our new companions!" He then remembered about Cereza. The girl has been attacked by the demon doll earlier.
" Are you alright Cereza,you are not hurt are you?"

Last edited:

• scroll me!

Princess Peach

and Clefairy

Peach looked down at her Clefairy. Although the wound was not serious, she would prefer that it was tended to. "I'll just wait until the nurse comes back." she mumbled, mostly to herself as she watched the two males examine a nearby map.

Her brooding came to an abrupt end as the blonde boy that has abandoned him showed up in the Center once again. "Oh?" Princess Peach was surprised to see him back so soon. Wasn't he supposed to go help Chihiro?

She was about to answer his question when Lea began snapping at him. Peach let out a scandalized gasp as she watched the scene go down. The poor boy had tears in his eyes. The nerve, and in the middle of a public place! She had half a mind to scold Lea again, but thought better of it, and decided to simply be a spectator.

"I'd rather stay here with these two. Besides, healing Clefairy is on the top of my list as of right now." Peach mumbled, indicating Lea and Ventus. Although she would have prefered as a whole to not have to deal with situations like the one that just occured, she would like even less to be alone in such a strange place.

Peach caught what Zenitsu had muttered, and those words tugged at her heartstrings. For she too, oftentimes felt like a burden. To Mario and her kingdom, she felt useless half the time. "No, please! Zenitsu, you're not a burden." Peach spoke up, striding towards the young man, her pink creature waddling at her side. "Everything you have done so far is understandable, not to mention gracious. We just aren't in the best situation right now is all, and if you keep wandering off, well, it's hard not to worry about you." she admitted.

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Ploegy Ploegy Icee Icee AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA Forevermore Forevermore
Zenitsu was about to leave along with Raimaru when he heard Peach talk.
She told him that he wasn't a burden. That what he did was understandable. Maybe it was. Both Chihiro and her uncle were grateful to him for that. He could still hear Lea's sounds...He still angry at him. Problebly hates him too.

" I won't be too far if you guys are looking for me." Zenitsu told his new friends." Though I might doubt Lea will." He added. He got out of the pokemon center,with Raimaru on his left shoulder. At least here his partner and new little sister cares for him,right? He wished his friends from his world were there too.
-----------
Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado.
Azalea town
AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA Ploegy Ploegy
Open to anyone else as well.

It's so peaceful right now. Tanjiro Kamado looked around the yard in front of the house of the man who gave hospitality to him, his sister and their new companions. The man quickly went on an errand to get his injured niece appearently and told them to wait here.

It was understandable. Tanjiro would have done the same for Nezuko.
His attention turned to the two animals that were now their companions.
A small white and blue otter and a redish brown six tailed kitsune. They were playing together. "Look at them Tanjiro! Ain't they look happy playing?" Nezuko asked.

Tanjiro nodded to her. It was nice to see his sister smile and talk again. Being human again too.

Still,it wasn't right. She might be human again right now...in this new world...yet she's not free from Kibutsuji's demonic curse. She hasn't recovered her memory yet.

Not too long ago,back in their world,she was still a demon. Both him and Nezuko weree helping their fellow demon slayer Genya Shinazegawa in fighting Upper Moon four Hatengu's alter ego clones and defending the Swordsmith village.
Then it happened. Nezuko vanished first,then Tanjiro tracked a strange scent that didn't belong in his world...only to be dragged by that mysterious force.

Both him and Nezuko found themselves in a strange village...in daylight. He was worried that Nezuko would burn because of her demonic nature...but sbe didn't.
"Big brother...where are we?"
That the first worlds that she heard from her in a long time. Her scent was back to her familiar one that she had prior to her demonification. She was human again. Tanjiro was happy..yet it didn't feel right.
He could still smell her demon blood. It was only dorment. By the time they'll come back to their world she'll be a demon again.
It wasn't the only weird thing. Tanjro noticed that the replacement Ninchirin katana given to him by Mr Haganezuka had vanished.

The swordsmith would try to kill him again for that...

As they arrived in this vilkage,in this new world,they were greeted by two strange animals both carrying ball like devices.
The white and blue otter bonded with him. He gave him the nickname Mizu as his fur was the same color as water. The kitsune was friendly toward Nezuko.
Tanjiro,with Nezuko and their companions tried to find information about this world be asking the townfolk. A old man was quick to greet them and explained to them that the creatures were known as "pokemon".That is..before he received a call about his niece being injured. He told them to wait for him as he went to pick up his daugther. Tanjiro hoped that everything would turn out okay.

Wait...that familiar scent. It's a few killometers away,but he can recognise it. It's Zenitsu's.
" Nezuko,it seems we were not the only ones who ended up here." Tanjiro told his sister.They will be reunited with one of their friends soon.

Last edited:
entus
Ven.png

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Forevermore Forevermore
Ven wasn't prepared for what was about to unfold between Zenitsu and Lea. He thought he had settled things, but as quickly as they had calmed, they went out of hand again. A frown crossed his lips as he listened to the two interact. While he could understand Lea's feelings on the situation, but his words came off as rather harsh. Zenitsu's reaction came as no surprise, though it seemed a bit over the top. Even so Ventus still couldn't get a word in. Peach stepped in to speak next.

Turning his head towards the princess, he bobbed his head to her words. "It's like she says-" he started, but his words would come too late. Before the rest of his sentence could even come out, Zenitsu made yet another comment before rushing out of the Pokemon Center. Admittedly, it didn't make Ven feel all that great. If anything, it made him feel worse about it all. He was trying to make it easy on all of them after all. Maybe he messed up?

Creasing his brows, he ran his fingers through his hair before he briefly turned to Peach and offered her a small, yet thankful smile for her kind words towards Zenitsu. As much as he wanted to say something, he found himself at a slight loss for words in the moment. It was quite uncharacteristic for him, but what could he do? The whole ordeal they were dealing with was messy after all and caused his thought to become incredibly jumbled- even more than they had been before his arrival.

Deciding to let the silence linger, Ven glanced in Lea's direction, noticing he had allowed himself to relax once more. It was probably best not to bother him and allow him to have his five minutes alone. The boy could do that much. Luckily, the voice of the nurse from before offered a distraction for him.

He perked up as the woman called out to him and he gave a small bob of his head as he approached the counter. "Thank you for waiting! Your Pokemon has been fully treated!" she told him as he came to a stop. The pink, egg-shaped Pokemon from before waddled over and placed Apollo on the counter before letting out a gleeful cry. Smiling, Ven gave another nod of his head, this time as a thank you.

"Thank you! I appreciate it!" he chimed out. While enthusiasm seeped out through his words, he admittedly didn't feel too enthused at the moment. Still, he wanted to show his thanks however he could.

Shifting his gaze to Apollo, the owl cooed happily at Ventus as it hopped forward on the counter and up onto his shoulder armor. With his companion now back with him, he moved away from the nurse and quietly made his way back over to the map he had found before. While it wasn't much, he figured he might as well kill his moment of repose trying to learn how the area was set up, just in case.

LEA

images.jpeg-14.jpgLea glanced at Zenitsu as he atarted calling himself a burden. Honestly his reaction was not unlike someone else's he remembered. How they felt they were a burden. He even remembered Roxas feeling the same, even so far as going to say that no one would miss him when he left the Organization. He found himsdlf thinking back to that as Zenitsu gave him no time to even say otherwise, just planning to leave anyway.

Lea figured that it wouldn't matter what he said. Zenitsu seemed set on a course of action. Decided he knew how Lea felt. It wasn't entirely like that. It was simply that Lea could tell where tje boy would rather be and he didn't feel like dealing with the boy running off on them because of clearly wanting to assist Chihiro. It wasn't a slight really. Just an annoyance he'd rather not deal with. He'd rather the boy go where he wanted and not feel obligated to stick with them.

"Whatever. Do what you want." came the ex Organization member's short reply. He was too tired to be dealing with someone's mess of emotions - he had his own to deal with already. He let Zenitsu leave with nothing further.
images.jpeg-15.jpg
"That boy seriously needs to get himself together. Talking with him is exhausting..." he couldn't help but complain as he looked away, taking some time to settle his thoughts.

Hearing as how Peach also wished to stay with them though likely only for the sake of her Clefairy, Lea didn't feel like causing two people to wait. He'll take some time just until the Pokemon get healed and then they'd need to be on their way. He was pretty sure that no matter how long he sat here, his thoughts would never fully be in order. He just needed to get to the town, to an inn and sleep this mess off.

Shortly after Ven's Pokemon was healed, Tiger came bouncing over, giving a happy bark. The firey dog seemed to be as good as new. It was almost as if his leg injury had never happened. It was truly amazing how healing here worked. Reminded him of how Elixirs and Potions worked back in his world. He founs himself wondering if the nurses had used those on their partners for them to be so quickly healed.

"Glad to see you're still excitable." he told Tiger, gently picking up the dog. Tiger's fur was soft and warm. Oddly enough, comforting to Lea.

He glanced at his remaining travelling partners. "Best not keep you waiting. I think we can make ot yo the town and find somewhere to rest for tonight at least."

c48acf807660c0a44ef688976326895c.png

Optimus Primal stuck to the brush as the group made their way through the forest, with Arrowstripe following closely behind him. After a few minutes of walking, they eventually made their made to a break in the trees and Optimus could see a wide open plain before them. It was filled with a myriad of strange creatures, both small and large.

Optimus marvelled at the splendour of the landscape. It was for sights like this that he had signed on as an explorer in the first place. As he looked around, trying to take in as much as he could, his optic sensors picked up a curious structure in the distance. It was a small, rather unremarkable, building but what caught Optimus' attention were the several statues located on one side of it.

"Noah!" Optimus shouted. "Do you see what I see?" Optimus pointed in the direction of the building. "I think we should check it out. That structure might hold some valuable information as to our whereabouts."

Ploegy Ploegy @THE ZEKENATOR

• scroll me!

Princess Peach

and Clefairy

Peach opened her mouth to speak again, but alas, she would have wasted her breath, as the young man in yellow was departing. The princess' brow furrowed as she watched him leave. All she had wanted was to make him feel better, but perhaps she went about it wrong.

Ventus had caught her eye and had offered her a small smile. She did her best to return it, but it was clear she still felt bad about the whole thing. Nevertheless, she supposed Lea was also right in a sense...they had much more important things to worry about at the moment, and they couldn't spend all their time hankering after Zenitsu.

Princess Peach looked over at the counter; the nurse had returned with Lea and Ven's pokemon. Making haste (as she didn't want to get left behind), Peach beckoned her pokemon to follow her over to the nurse. "Excuse me, my apologies if I'm bothering you, but my Clefairy needs a bit of patching up. It's nothing too serious, but..." Peach's cheeks reddened slightly as she muttered, "It's sort of my fault Clefairy got injured...I would feel guilty if I didn't try to help..."

entus
Ven.png

Forevermore Forevermore
Given where he was standing, Ven could hear both Lea and Peach approach the nurse behind the counter, though he didn't bother turning his head to look. He didn't want to be sticking his nose into business where it didn't belong or become a bother of some kind to either of them. It was bad enough he already felt like he had, though he wouldn't vocally admit to it. Instead, he would simply stick in his own lane and do his best to keep hold of the situation.

With that in mind, Ventus' blue eyes scanned over the map on the wall before he lifted a finger up to trace over the defined routes. "So this is where we are now..." he quietly muttered to himself as he tapped against the small X on the map. "It's called Azalea Town..." His mumblings continued as his finger moved towards the forest. "This is the forest we came from... And here..." His finger moved up and rested upon the placed called Goldenrod City. "That sounds like a major city, but..."

His hand move over to the other side of Azalea until his index finger pointed at Violet City. It was further north than the other city, but it too seemed to be a major settlement, give the city title. However, it also had its own challenges. There was a cave right of their current location which led into a long route that headed into the city. Was that all worth it? Ventus wasn't sure, but that was what they were going to need to find out.

Ven would have continued rambling on to himself, but he felt Apollo peck at the side of his head, causing him to grunt out in annoyance. His eyes quickly shifted to look towards the owl only to see it gesturing in Lea's direction. His gaze was quick to follow. It looked like the redhead was prepared to rejoin him, though from the looks of it, the princess was still getting her own partner healed.

Hearing Lea's words, the blonde gave a small bob of his head. "Once Peach is ready to rejoin us, we can ask around. I'm not sure of what is exactly around here, but I do think I have a good idea of how we might be able to travel." A smile crossed his face as he declared such a thing. Clearly he was proud of himself, even if it was over something so small. No matter what, he was going to make sure they had a concrete route forward.

oah
xenobladechronicles-blogroll-1644446441811.jpg

Location: Kanto Safari Zone | Interactions: Scatterbrain Scatterbrain @THE ZEKENATOR
Falling in step behind Optimus Primal, Noah walked in silent as he took in their passing surroundings. Nothing seemed familiar- not the animals nor the plants. It all felt so foreign, as if he was someplace completely different. Such a possibility had never crossed his mind though and it still didn't. No matter how much everything screamed new, his brain couldn't fully wrap around the idea. He still found it all rather intriguing though. While the wildlife was sparse, he occasionally saw a bird flittering from branch to branch, or even a rodent scampering through the forest underbrush. They were much smaller than what he was used to seeing, though it still triggered no sense of other worldliness in him. Such thoughts had never been something he had time to ponder anyways. The idea wasn't something spoken of at all. Even if he wanted to think on it, he couldn't. All his focus was immediately broken when he heard his companion call out to him.

"Huh...?" he breathed out. Noah's gaze quickly moved from his sightseeing to look toward Optimus Primal and follow where he was pointing. For a moment the offseer couldn't make out the building he was referring to, but as he squinted, his vision focused in on it more. "Oh! I do see it!" he finally exclaimed before allowing his head to turn back towards the other. "I agree. We should investigate, but let us not do so without caution. We still are in unfamiliar territory after all."

There was no being too safe. Noah had learned that much as he traveled across Aionios. Danger could lurk around any corner, even familiar places one might have felt safe in. Even so, there was no reason for them not to have a look around. Nothing seemed to make it seem problematic after all. The building stood alone, with only the two statues around it. From this distance though he couldn't decipher what they were depicting. It was possible the closer they got, the more they might be able to tell.

Noah was about to suggest they continue moving ahead, but before he could, the Galarian Meowth that had been trailing him darted ahead, only momentarily turning back to wave a clawed paw for him to follow. "Well, it seems the little guy has taken the initiative. Let us follow it." In one brisk stride, the former Kevesi soldier pushed himself forward after his Pokemon companion, hoping that Optimus Primal wouldn't be too far behind them.

Zenitsu Agatsuma, Tanjiro Kamado and Nezuko Kamado
Mentions: AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA

Zenitsu did hear what Peach and Ventus told him. He was happy that these two were on his side. He followed Chihiro's uncle as e helped the old man carry Chihiro to their house.
Once there,Zenitsu was surprised when he saw who greated them.
Tears fell in his eyes.
"Tanjiro!!!" Zenitsu cried. " Zenitsu! You ended up in this world too?" Tanjiro asked,confused. " Even though I'm so glad to see you!" he added,smilling.
"Me too!! I thought I would never see you again!!!" Zenitsu cried.
Tanjiro gave a friendly pat on his friend's right shoulder.
" Go on and talk with with your friends. I shall bring Chihiro to her bedroom." Chihiro's uncle told Zenitsu. " Will she be okay?" Zenitsu asked,worried. Her uncle nodded before looking at Tanjiro. " Your friend helped my niece after she was injured because of bullies. He's a kind hearted boy" " Zenitsu is really a good person. He protected my sister as well. " Tanjiro replied." Is that so? He really does have a heart of gold."The Uncle said before to leave inside the house."
" I was right you are a good person." Tanjiro told Zenitsu. " I'm not like that...I only think of myself...Lea said so."

" That's not true Zenitsu. And who is this Lea ?" Tanjiro replied,concerned.
" Another outworlder that ended up here like me. There were four of us. When I heard that someone was in danger,I went on ahead to help whoever was in need,which turned out to be Chihiro who was injured. Lea was angry because I left him and Ven behind to help Chihiro."
" Well I kinda did leave you behind during that missi9n on Mount Natagumo..." Tanjiro replied sheeply. " I'm so sorry for that by the way."

??? Town

"Perhaps we should go retrieve your little companion there."

🟢

Simply nods and jogs off to where the Marill has gone to. Something about the creatures of this world is very unique. They feel far too real to be toys of any kind. The red girl was intrigued by the new non-claustrophobic environment. Although this town in particular still holds a feel that she is still feeling from the location she was prior, it can hardly be described. It hardly took long for the girl to reach her round blue companion who was intently staring back at an older boy just right outside the entrance. Upon closer distance. It was indeed a teen who seems to be afraid of something but from where she is standing, she could not see what is wrong.

0fbc9294621c4912b885a7f79e7bf4c8.png
"...Are you okay? Are you lost too?"

Tilting her head in curiosity with her Marill mimicking her head tilt. Her crimson-red eyes stared straight into the shiny green eyes of the blonde boy. She was as still as a statue, not wanting to make any sudden movements.

Interaction: Forevermore Forevermore Ploegy Ploegy
Mention: Squad141 Squad141

Last edited:

STEVE

Lake of Rage: Outskirts

images.jpeg-16.jpgSteve's thoughts were cut off when he swore he heard another soft woosh, this one being closer to them. If he had his usual guns and knives, chanced are that a bullet or knife would have gone flying at that moment. Most likely a knife since Steve was always much better with those anyway. No sooner could the soldier turn his head did he see that Link was now gone as well, his Sheildon also running off as if it never had a companion in the first place. Like with Ishmael, there was no evidence that the younger boy was even there other than a very faint sparkle in the sky.

One time of this and Steve might be able to turn a blind eye and not panic. It could have always just been sleep hallucinations. But twice?! No. Something was definately going on and it was swooping companions out of nowhere. Just the thought of having it happen again was enough for the soldier's hands to start shaking in fear. At least he wasn't completely alone yet. Shinobu was still there. Right...?

"Link...is gone too?!" Steve yelped. "This isn't good. Two people...just whisked away?!"

images.jpeg-8.jpgEven chirps from Sharpblade weren't enough to calm Steve down this time. What if he and Shinobu were just whisked away next?! Where would they even go? Back home? To the middle of a volcano to fall to their deaths in the worst way imaginable?! There was no telling and just thinking about it was enough to make the soldier's anxiety spiral.

Come on, Steve. Get it together. You're just going to prove Ishmael right at this point...

He tried to pep talk himself but it wasn't working. Voice shaking with sheer fear and anxiety now, he continued to speak to his remaining companion.

"Alright...okay. We're okay...let's...let's just pick up our pace to the town now. We'll be safer if we actually make it there, right?"

LEA

images.jpeg-1.jpgLea appeared to be zoned out for the moment. It was pretty obvious that he was just physically and emotionally exhausted. He feels as if he had dealt with this sort of stress and misunderstanding with friends before. In memories he couldn't quite remember. All he did remember waa that it involved Roxas. Yet...he felt as if someone else was involved. Someone who was lost to all of his other muddled memories. Seems becoming a human again just made everything more complicated for him. Sorting out emotions, sorting out memories. It was all exhausting. Now on top of it here he was, mixed in this situation, mingling with complete strangers and stuck in a world he didn't know.

By all means, he shouldn't be anxious or uneasy about any of this. Wasn't like he hadn't world travelled before. But...this was still different. This was the first time he couldn't just go off and return to base when a mission was done. He was stuck here with no way back. Stuck with only these strangers and odd creatures as companions and even worse, dealing with similar situations that he'd rather not rehash. He wished he could just leave things with Zenitsu as they were but part of him still felt bad. Well whatever. He meant it when he said he wasn't going to chase the boy anymore. Hopefully he didn't run into trouble.

He kept his head layed to the side, Tiger now in his lap. On the outside, it seemef as if he jad fallen asleep. Truth was, he was far from it, just listening to everyone speak as his thoughts buzzed in the background.
images.jpeg-4.jpg

Hearing Peach starting to get her Clefairy healed, the ex Organization member knew that Ven and Peach would probably be wanting to get going. The last thing Lea wanted was for them to be waiting on him so he opened his eyes, pretending as if he had just taken a power nap.

"Alright. I think I can keep going for a little bit." he announced to his companions. "At least til we find an inn. Then we can discuss our plan of action. Did eother of you come up with anything to discuss now?"

Maybe a good change of subject will ease him up. Not like drawing maps was any less of a headache but at least it was something besides Zenitsu to keep his mind occupied.

Shinobu Kocho
Lake of rage outskirts
Icee Icee
Shinobu heard the soft woosh as well. She noticed Link's Shieldon running off and it's owner...gone.Kanae fluttered around her,Steve and Shaepblade. It seemed to affect her. She senced whatever did this peharps. " Well,another friend of ours gone." Shinobu replied. " Pehaps it's for the best. Link has returned to his homeworld."

Inside she hoped that neither Steve or herself were next. She would would be happy to return home,but Kanae would be alone. Unless...Link's Shieldon seemed to have forgotten about his trainer when he vanished. Will it happened to Kanae too?
Well,both her and Steve were still around. For now, they still needed to find shelter. That was still priority.

---
Zenitsu Agatsuma,Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado
Azalea town, Sakurajima resisdence.
AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA Icee Icee

" Yeah,I remember that..." Zenitsu replied,annoyed. Zenitsu noticed two creatures, a white and blue otter carrying a shell and a six tailed kitsune coming close to them. Both looked at Raimaru.
"Osha,Osha!" " Vul!"
"It seem they want to play with your little mouse friend!" Tanjiro said with a smile.
Zenitsu looked at his Pichu. He seemed exicted to play with new pokemon friends. Zenitsu kneed to allow Raimaru to decend from his shoulder and join the other two pokemon.
"Are these two creatures yours?" Zenitsu asked.
" Mizu,the otter with the shell is my partner. Kit,is Nezuko's
Zenitsu's eyes widened as he heard the name." Nezuko's here?!" " Big brother!" said a familiar voice. He noticed a familiar figure coming to them..."
She looked the same...only no bamboo mouthpiece and her eyes were human.
He blushed." N....Ne...Nezuko-Chan! You're human again!!!'
"Not exactly.." Tanjiro replied sadly. " She might be human right now,as long as we are in this world. But her demonic nature is still dormant within her.
"Come to think of it...I can hear it too." Zenitsu replied. " Maybe it's a good thing. Your efforts to turn her back into a human..I mean for real this time won't go to waste." Zenitsu replied. " I know she'll be a demon agsin once we return back to our world...but it won't be for long,right?"

Tanjiro smiled to his friend. " Thank you Zenitsu. "

Both Zenitsu and Tanjiro were caught by surprised as Nezuko went to hug Zenitsu. " Welcome back Zenitsu!" She said. Zenitsu blushed red and Tanjiro looked shocked.
Nezuko shortly stopped her embrace as Zenitsu was still blushing red.
" Is Zenitsu-san sick big brother?" Nezuko asked.
" Don't worry! He's fine. He's happy to see you too!" Tanjiro replied sheeply.

Last edited:

• scroll me!

Princess Peach

and Clefairy

Peach smiled as her Clefairy was left under Nurse Joy's care. She trusted that she would take care of his wounds, considering how well the leafy owl and the fiery pooch were handled.

The princess turned and looked over at Ven, who was still examining the map. Lea, on the other hand, was clearly very tired. "No...I propose finding a place to rest as well. As Lea said, we can keep traveling tomorrow." she mumbled.

She walked over to Ventus and scanned the map over his shoulder. Princess Toadstool felt an odd sense of dread-- this strange land was a lot bigger than she had anticipated at first. What were they going to do? What if they couldn't find a way back to their respective worlds? That made Peach's stomach sink. However, she was sure that as long as they stuck together, they'd be fine. Probably.

"Are we going to a city soon?" Princess Peach asked as she looked at the points Ven was pointing at. One of them was Goldenrod...she had been anticipating to go there before merely to seek assistance.

entus
Ven.png

Forevermore Forevermore
Ven looked up as he heard Peach speak from behind him. It was clear she had noticed him poking away at the map. "It's a possibility, but I'm not sure what the best path for us is," he admitted. While he was confident in getting them to one of the cities, he wasn't sure which one was better for them. It was even possible neither would do them any good and he was simply pulling at straws. "I do think a city could help us out on figuring out what is happening. More people raises the chances someone might have an idea of what is happening."

It was a hopeful thought, be Ventus stood behind it. As clueless as they were about things, he believed that it didn't mean the people of this world were in the same boat. It was entirely possible they already had ideas of what was happening- whether it was normal or not- plus he still couldn't shake the thought of Celebi. While he wasn't sure if it was what they were actually after, that possibility still hung in the air, and was something he wished to look into when he had the chance.

"I'd like to ask around and see if there are people who might be able to give us an idea of whether Goldenrod or Violet City is better for what we're searching for. Simply learning a little about them could go a far way for us."

Of course, he was jumping the gun a bit. As helpful as gaining information would be, they did still need to find a place to rest. Ven may be full of energy and more than ready to push forth, but that didn't apply to everyone present. Such a thing slowed down what he was pushing itching to do, but he didn't dare speak on it. He knew better. As ambitious as he was, he did need to think of those around him and make sure they were as ready as he was. They still had to wait on the whole Chihiro situation after all.

Pulling his attention away from Peach, his blue eyes moved to looked at Lea and he gave a small shake of his head. "I don't have anything major in mind to discuss, but I do have a few small ideas... They can wait till we find a place to rest though," he said, taking a brief pause. His gaze moved towards the counter, as a brief thought crossed his mind. Without warning, the teen slipped past both Peach and Lea and approached the nurse once again. "Excuse me, do you think you could help me?"

"I can certainly try. What is it you need?"

"Is there an inn nearby we can stay at?"

"Of course. Once you exit the Pokemon Center, if you take a right there should be a small inn near the Slowpoke Well. It's hard to miss!"

"Thank you, ma'am!" Smiling at her words, Ventus gave a thankful nod of his head. Allowing the nurse off a smile back, he turned towards the exit of the building before quickly turning his head in his companion's direction and gesturing them to follow.

ikol

Location: Lavender Town | Interactions: Forevermore Forevermore
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Nikol's eyes slowly widened as the figures drew closer to him. Honestly, he wasn't sure how to react. People had always been a struggle for him, and even since he had joined with Matthew and A, he still struggled to come out of his shell. How was he supposed to do all this on his own now? He wasn't sure, and he hated it. His mind couldn't relax over the idea of needing to socially interact with others. Before he could even try to mentally prepare himself, it was too late.

The sound of Ib's voice was the first to pull him from his thoughts. Instantly panic rose on his face and he seemingly jumped in place with a soft "ah" escaping his lips. As he question settled in with him though, Nikol began to settle down, though no real answer managed to come from him. Instead he remained staring at the pair as his brain tried to process it all.

His silence would continue as Zelda addressed him next. In a way it felt strange to have someone who looked as regal as her actually speaking to him and even offering assistance. To someone who felt like a nobody, like Nikol did, it was rather baffling. While he knew nothing about the woman, she still had a certain air to her, one that made him even unsure if it was okay for him to even be in her presence.

Furrowing his brows, Nikol quietly tried to gather himself. As he did, his eyes shifted back to Ib, finding it far easier to address her question first. "I-I'm okay now I-I think...?" he answered, though it was clear he was uncertain of himself. "I-I was s-spooked by this c-creature when I showed u-up here." Averting his eyes towards the Rotom that had quickly taken cover behind a nearby rock, he gave a small gesture towards it before continuing:

"I-I think its lost just l-like I am." Pausing, he realized he had essentially answered the next question, plus it clicked that Ib's question implied that they too were lost in this place. "S-so I guess that puts us in the same boat... A-All lost in this strange place... with these strange creatures..."

That worried him, though he didn't dare voice that concern. Instead, he lifted a hand up to awkwardly run his fingers through his hair and let a soft sigh escape between his lips.

"Are you guys trying to find answers to what is going on...? I-If so, would it be possible for me to join you...?"

d0ca9e59a13613c3cfd6aa7e6759501d.png

Malcolm-in-the-Middle-Facts.jpg

Hal waved his hand dismissively, Kyojuro's words falling behind him as entered the guard station. With a cocky half smile, Hal scanned the room for a suitable opponent to prove his masculinity with. Approaching one of the guards, the man looking up from his desk with a pleasant smile and offering help, Hal's quickly turned away as he uttered an apology and left. Standing back outside, a winding path before him, Hal noticed a large man, dressed in a fiery jacket and trousers, skulking around suspiciously.

Acting oblivious but with deliberate determination, Hal strode into his path. "Oh no! I seem to be lost!" he blatantly called out, his back to the conspicuous brute "And without my cellphone! How will I ever call for help!?"

Machoke, watched curiously from the doorway as the gigantic guy seemed to take the bait. "Hey!"

Hal turned his head, his cocky half smile returning as the man eyed him up eagerly. "Are you looking to battle?"

"Are you talking to me?" replied Hal, deviously, turning his whole body towards him. "Well bring it on!"

Hal beckoned the man towards him, preparing himself for a fight when the man reached for his belt, plucking a ball from it. With a hefty throw, the ball exploded in a flash of light, a strange chicken man appearing out of nowhere. "Magmar"

Hal's brow furrowed in confusion, pausing for a moment. The fiery dressed man lifted his dark glasses, looking at Hal questioningly "Where's your Pokémon?"

Hal's expression remained the same, until he put two and two together. His shoulders dropped defeatedly, as he motioned for his 'Pokemon' to come over.

"Machoke!" it pronounced happily as it squared up against it's rival, leaving Hal to look on with a sour expression.
Mentions: Kyojuro ( SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 )

??? Town

Marill was hopping with an expression the girl could not read, it was under the impression of confusion and worry but luckily did not take any further action near the blonde boy, who was fidgeting in his boots. The motion alone puts the girl in the distance. The Marill was looking beyond the boy, something that was behind him. The blonde teen on cue, has revealed their strange-shaped companion. It was orange and smaller than both her and the elegant woman's creature, which is a balloon-like creature.

"S-so I guess that puts us in the same boat... A-All lost in this strange place... with these strange creatures..."

marill.jpg Mary returns to Ib! The blue mouse dashes back to the girl's arms, scooping them back up on her arms.

"You have one too? This is Mary, she saved me earlier from a scary monster. They're not all bad."

Ib pets the Marill, completely smiling and cuddled in the arms of their new owner. She looked back to the town where the clashing certain shade of purple ran rampant, lonely streets, and even lonelier buildings. One sign about an advertisement of a scope of sorts did catch the eye, but nothing to get her feet moving. Which did mention by the boy who insists on joining her and the beautiful pointy-eared woman. Ib simply nods to the worky blonde man.

"You two look so beautiful, like the art in the gallery... Where do we go now?"

The girl turns back to the two, deadpan staring at the older two who were also disoriented by the new world around them. The kid didn't seem to adress anything at the moment as she would likely follow what instructions the two might have.

Interaction: Ploegy Ploegy Forevermore Forevermore

STEVE

Lake of Rage: Outskirts

images.jpeg-11.jpg
Although he was still downright exhausted, Steve now had an adrenaline rush thanks to the rush of having two of his companions suddenly whisked away. Sharpblade even gave a few confused chirps, following Kunae with his gaze. Seems both creatures were affected by what just transpired. Hearing Shinobu speak, Steve kept a look of unease.

"How are you so sure he got sent back home? Him or Ishamael?" he questioned. "They both just...disappeared! And their creatures ran off like they never existed!"

Just the thought of being the next to get whisked away terrified the soldier so much that he was ignoring his fatigue, keeping a close eye on everything around him. His eyes darted about beneath his visor as of expecting another ring to show up at any moment to take him or Shinobu away. If he had his pistol or knife right now, no doubt that he would be waving them around like a lunatic. Nonetheless, he kept moving. They still needed to find shelter. Who knew how long this adrenaline rush was going to last and he was sure Shinobu also needed a rest.[
/border]

LEA

tumblr_mu33m53clj1r3p71oo4_500.gif
"Yeah, might be best to talk about where to go as we make our way to the inn." Lea suggested tiredly. While he was still very much functional, he was pretty tired. He probably wasn't going to be functional for too much longer without resting. Everything was so draining for him, physcially and mentally.

"Honestly, I just want to get somewhere and crash for the night. All of this is enough for me for one day." he continued. It wasn't a lie. The change of scenery wasn't easy and the Zenitsu situation only made things worse. All he wanted was to get somewhere and rest for the night. Forger about what was going on for just a few minutes. However, he had a feeling that he would do anything but.

c48acf807660c0a44ef688976326895c.png

As the group delved deeper into the Safari Zone, Arrowstripe bounded ahead of Optimus Primal and the Maximal lost sight of him in the thick brush. Looking around for any trace of him, he suddenly heard the distinct "Torra!" of his Pokémon partner beckoning him a short distance away. Trying to pinpoint the sound, Optimus noticed an ancient and overgrown path veering off from the main trail. His curiosity piqued, he followed the path and as the vegetation grew denser, the sounds of Pokémon rustling in the distance grew louder.

Emerging from the dense foliage, Optimus Primal could see Torracat and Noah's Galarian Meowth standing before an enigmatic structure, a small building with an air of mystery about it. "Good job, my friends!" Optimus said, crouching down and stroking the back of Arrowstripe's head. As Optimus stood back up and cautiously approached the structure, looking for any signs of traps, his keen optics caught sight of something glinting in the long grass.

He bent down to take a closer look and was shocked to find a peculiar set of gold teeth. "What in Primus?" Optimus picked them up and held the gold teeth towards Noah. "What do you think these are doing here?"

Ploegy Ploegy @THE ZEKENATOR

Shinobu Kocho
Lake of Rage outskirts
Icee Icee
" I was just guessing. But I suppose you might be right. There is still the possibility that this demon might have sended them to other worlds." Shinobu replied. She hoped that it wasn't the case. She didn't show it but she was tense as well,not knowing if this demon would take or Steve next.

Kanae still fluttered nervously around her. Even Sharpblade was nervous. Shinobu was still used to this kind of feeling of situation. Back home,during a mission,she didn't her if a demon could pounce on her at any moment. She was tired. " Now,now, we should still focus on finding shelter for the night. We shoudn't focus on an unseen enemy right now."
-------
Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado. Zenitsu Agatsuma
Azalea town,Sakurajima resisdanse.

Chihiro's uncle went to see the trio and gave them money." Unfortunatly,there is no guestroom in this house. The best I can do is pay for your stay. There is a small inn near the Slowpoke well." He explained.
"That's very kind of you!" Tanjiro replied,bowing to the man.
" But...what about Chihiro Chan? Will she be alright? She will be worried if I'm not there!" Zenitsu replied. Tanjiro was surprised. It was the first time that he had a sibling bond.
" Do not worry! I'll tell her that you will return to see her tommorow." The man replied.
---------
Slowpoke well Inn.
Ploegy Ploegy Icee Icee Forevermore Forevermore

A few hours later,Tanjiro,Zenitsu , Nezuko and their pokemon companions arrived at the inn and payed for their room. Tanjiro noticed that Zenitsu looked worried.Usually he would be focused on Nezuko...well he was still clinging to her...but not too much.

"Don't worry Zenitsu-kun! I'm sure your little sister will be okay! She won't be mad at you because you went to the Inn to sleep for the night!" Nezuko told him. Zenitsu looked at Nezuko. he even heard her talk and there dhe was,trying to confort him.

"Her brothers abandonned her when they went on there journeys. That's what her uncle told me!" Zenitsu replied,while holding Raimaru in his arms." If I leave her behind..."
"I know how you feel Zenitsu...but don't worry,I'm sure she'll understand." Tanjiro told his best friend." We'll have to return to our world eventually so.."
"Yeah,I get it..." Zenitsu replied,smiling. " I want to return home too. And Chihiro is safe here in this demonless world." Nezuko hugged Zenitsu again.
"You're such a kind hearted person Zenitsu-kun!" Nezuko replied.
Tanjiro was surprised. " Zenitsu kun?" Did his sister have feelings for his friend? Zenitsu blushed red again.

Last edited:
entus
Ven.png

Forevermore Forevermore
Ven looked towards Lea and bobbed his head. "Well then, it's settled then," he began as he turned to face towards the exit of the Pokemon Center. "The inn shouldn't be far from here, so we should get going." The boy didn't even wait for a response before he bound forward towards the door. Honestly, he was ready to be outside again, even if it was only for a short walk. Maybe he was too eager to go out and explore. In some ways he wished the others were the same way, but it was clear he needed to contain himself and hold back for the time being. He didn't want to end up getting scolded for unnecessary actions.

Pushing aside the thought of exploration, Ventus slipped outside and sucked in a breath of fresh air. The cool, night air felt refreshing- not only in his lungs, but against his skin as well. Whatever tension had found its way to his body seemed to disappear in an instant. Even Apollo seemed to enjoy it all, and let out a sing-songy coo of joy as he puffed out his chest.

"You're enjoying it too, huh?" the keyblade wielder chuckled as he lifted a hand up to scratch the top of the owl's head. Again, the bird let a coo rumble from its beak, clearly showing he was content with their current situation. In a way, he was jealous he couldn't feel as content, but what was he to do? He was itching to get home whether he wanted to vocally admit it or not. Sure, the others were probably in the same boat, but it was hard to tell. Maybe he was the one refusing to relax. Who could blame him though? He had a lot on his mind, even when putting aside their situation. He may put up a smile and act fine, but deep down, he really wasn't.

Flattening his brows, Ven moved his hand from Apollo and rubbed the back of his neck with a soft sigh. His brief display of stress was quickly thwarted when the Rowlett nuzzled against the side of his face, reassuring him that things were going to be alright. Forcing a smile back out, the teen uttered a soft thanks before his mind shifted to the actual goal at hand. "I guess while we wait for the others, we should pick out this building the nurse told us about..."

His voice trailed off as his eyes began to flicker around the small town. "She said, uh... right...?" he mumbled before directing his eyes in that direction. It wasn't hard to pick out the building. It was exactly as the lady had told him- hard to miss. The only other building was blue and clearly indicated itself as a "PokeMart."

"Well, I guess we found our place. Now we just gotta wait for the others."

oah
xenobladechronicles-blogroll-1644446441811.jpg

Location: Kanto Safari Zone | Interactions: Scatterbrain Scatterbrain @THE ZEKENATOR
Noah quickened his pace as the pair of felines took the lead and led them through the forest underbrush. Ducking under branches as he moved, the tree soon began to open into a clearing, revealing the building they had originally been targeting. Up close, the offseer wasn't sure what to make of it. Admittedly, the building was like no structure he had seen from the colonies before, leaving him only more confused than he already had been. Its architecture didn't even line up with that of the City either, though it was much closer to it than the colonies.

Stopping himself, his eyes quietly scanned the area. Even if it didn't feel familiar, it still did seem like a place where they might find other people, though maybe he was getting ahead of himself. It did look abandoned, or in the very least not often visited. It was likely probable that the building itself was devoid of any kind of humanoid life as well. Still, there was no reason not to look and see for themselves.

Before he could proceed forward, the sound of Optimus Primal's voice stopped him, and Noah turned his head in his direction. From how the other spoke, it sounded like he had found something of interest, though it didn't sound as if it was something living. Either way, the offseer saw no reason not to investigate. Pulling his gaze off the building, it moved towards his companion before averting in the direction Primal was looking in. Soon enough his eyes fell upon the same golden teeth the other had come across.

"Huh..." Noah breathed out. The find certainly wasn't something he had thought to see. "Gold... teeth...?" Even he wasn't entirely sure what he was looking at, but he was sure his assessment was close to the truth, though if it was real gold or fake was up in the air. He was no expert on that. "I'm not sure what these might be useful for, but it does feel odd to find something like this just laying around in a place like this."

Pausing, he lifted his gaze back towards the building. Maybe someone was actually inside, and these belonged to them. It was the only logical conclusion Noah could come to, though he still had his own doubts. "Maybe the owner of these is inside there, though I'm not too sure on that."

ikol

Location: Lavender Town | Interactions: Forevermore Forevermore
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Nikol's eyes moved towards Mary and he quietly eyed her. She was much different from the creature following him around- it felt far more normal in a sense. It seemed like something he would see in his own world, just roaming around in the wild. His companion though and even the creature beside the pointy eared woman, they were different- they were unnatural. Even so, it was obvious they all had one, and from what the girl said, they weren't bad. Hers had even had even saved her.

At that thought, his gaze shifted toward the cowering Rotom. Even if it had scared him before, it didn't seem all that bad. If anything, it seemed as frightened as he was about the whole situation. Perhaps that was a common ground for the two of them to stand on. Nikol's eyes lingered on the Pokemon, until it seemed to notice. In that moment, its jittering came to a stop and it stared back. For a few seconds, the two remained that way until the Rotom dared to approach again. Nikol flinched as it approached, but as it circled him curiously, he calmed down. It didn't seem that bad. Maybe he had been right about it merely being lost just like him.

His eyes were soon drawn from the Pokemon and back towards Ib as she spoke again. Her words were odd to him. What did she mean that
they looked beautiful like art from a gallery? What even was a gallery? Nikol wasn't sure, but he didn't have the courage to ask either. He never had been one to talk much after all. Instead, he watched as Ib looked towards him and Zelda, her expression lacking much emotion. Admittedly, it was unsettling.

"Um... So..." Nikol managed to say, though he was unsure where he was going with any of it. His fidgeting did no favors to hide his nervousness either. "Do either of you, um... know where we should go?"

It felt like a dumb question to ask, given they were all in the same situation, but he asked it nonetheless, hoping that one of them would be more than willing to take the leadership role. He certainly was no leader, and he knew it. He rather listen and follow another than try and guide a group himself. It was too much work, and too much social interaction required.

Much like him though, Ib didn't seem interested in stepping into the role of leader. That left him with only one hope. Nikol's gaze quickly moved towards Zelda, his eyes pleading that she do something- anything at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back