• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tale of 10 Tails

Price James

Introduction
Y'ello my name's Pierce, I'm looking for a pm rp (that might evolve into romance if our characters are around the same age and if you want it.) My character is Price James, a 15 year old, 10 tailed kitsune/incubus hybrid. He's the chill anime protagonist type, he likes pets, hugs, literally any positive physical contact. He's quick to trust and won't question random hugs from people he doesn't know (He doesn't see the reason to be overly cautious because of his powers and capabilities). If you want to find him just find the closet forest and wait, he'll come to you.

Plots
Plot is flexible, it can be almost anything you want. But if you want me to make the plot:
It was a midsummer's day Price was in the less traveled part of the forest in the tallest tree, a redwood that was planted there by him, relaxing and enjoying the cooling breeze. But he was alerted by the sound of a twig snapping, it was your character walking below the tree for whatever reason. Price was curious about what you were doing so he stayed silent, looking down as his tails wagged slowly. He teleported to one of the many other trees nearby in the sense forest to get a better angle of you. (Pm me a response to this, or a plot of your own)

FC
94097_YvAmalS6.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back