Millennium City: Nova - Taking the 'Scenic' Route (Wave Two Intro)

DapperDogman

The Banished One
Ugh...What was that noise? It was all around you, surrounding you in a cacophony of thundering, booming soundwaves that sent your head reeling. It felt like the inside of your skull was on fire, shaking with each new earth-shaking boom. Then you saw it, the lights. Bright lights poured in through windows on either side of the room you were in, zooming by the landscape. Some of you may know what this machine was, others would not.

But that was the least of anyone's concerns. The main thing was that as the train was thundering along the tracks at breakneck speed, bombs were going off left and right, a war-torn landscape being visible all around as the train headed for some unknown destination.

"Don't move, and this will be over quickly, and easily"
Olgierd would be immediately made aware of a person sat across from him, wearing a tan coat of some sort, with a skull-like face, staring at him with blank eyes as he held some strange device in one hand, draped across his knee "You've got a debt you need to pay, don't you?" he asks, his voice a soft, rasping whisper. Like the wind choking out the last embers of a dying campfire. It didn't take a genius to figure out this was Death, or some representation of Death, at least. "My employer doesn't like people dodging their debts"

He turns his head to look out the window, before sighing gently, the whole world turning black for a moment, before appearing to have changed locations entirely, now there were buildings all around, the muddy, shell-shocked landscape replaced with an urban one "We'll speak more about this later" he says bluntly, before standing up, pointing to a few people, and motioning for them to stay seated. Among them was an older man, who had the look of a killer about him, a strange man with a glowing left eye, a man with a bulky looking suit of armour, and a skull etched into his helmet, and a robot in a ridiculous hat.

"You lot. Follow me, and don't bother running. I have fourteen friends who can all run faster than any of you"
He waves for you to stand after everyone else had left the train, ushering you outside onto the platform before he takes a look at you "Alright. Identify yourselves. Any wisecracks, and you'll regret the day you were born."​

“Nnngh... where... am I?” Peter asked as he slowly awoke and held his head. After a quick look around, he found that he was in some... war torn landscape? And who were all these people with him?

Okay, so definitely not Queens.

Before he could question any further, however, he and the others were greeted by some talking skull guy. That was... strange. Was that Red Skull’s long lost twin? They never learned about him in history class if that was the case.

Before he knew it, they were all motioned to stand up on their feet and led outside. Something about this guy felt... off. But, judging by the landscape and the scenario in general, outright attacking didn’t seem to be the best option.

“I’m uh... I’m Spider-Man.” He said a bit awkwardly, deciding to keep a low profile for the moment.

DapperDogman DapperDogman

killzone-2-helghan-trailer.jpg

Colonel Radec eyed the skull guy named "Death". He held his head as he silently observed the landscapes of the war-torn areas. A familiar feeling for the Colonel used to seeing war for all his life.

The Colonel was being called to come outside with the other passengers on board as he got up and placed his hands behind his back, rather calmly.

The Helghan was thinking and then looked up "I.. am the Helghast Colonel, Radec."

DapperDogman DapperDogman thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Emile-A239 Location= Millennium City - Train Station
Condition= Confused

Interaction Emile blinked his eyes open. His shields were regenerating, and all he saw as a war torn landscape through a window. What the actually hell happened? And where the hell am I? This...is definitely not Reach. The Spartan-III's memory was coming back, and it wasn't exactly pleasant. The last thing he remembered was digging his kukri into the neck of the hingehead that stabbed him. Stabbed me? Yeah...that's right...why am I not dead? Spartan armor was good, but it wasn't good enough to stop an energy sword. Hell, if he found something that could stop it, he'd trade his armor for it. Speaking of armor, Emile looked down at his chestplate. It was perfectly fine. No hole, no blood, no nothing. Gingerly, he touched the spot where there was supposed to be his wound with his armored hand. Well, would you look at that. I'm actually invincible. Maybe that's what happens to all the Spartans who go get killed. They get sent to some train in a weird place.

He got up from what looked like the interior of a 21st century train. And antique by all means, but if it moves, Emile supposes that it's fine. When the train finally stopped, he stepped out with all the others in the train. There were mostly civilians on board, strangely dressed but still civilians. Some were stranger, like several anthropomorphic animals, a robot with a sword, and a man in demonic armor. There was also a man in military gear, though time will tell if he is ally or foe.

"You lot. Follow me, and don't bother running. I have fourteen friends who can all run faster than any of you. Alright. Identify yourselves. Any wisecracks, and you'll regret the day you were born."

The Spartan looked at the speaker that greeted the strange bunch. Some skull looking guy in a trenchcoat was trying to be intimidating. It wasn't working on Emile, even though he recognized him as the personification of Death. Some alien or some man in a costume? Makes no difference. I'd like to see him try and take me down. Emile reached for his knife and prepared to charge the figure, but soon realized it was still stuck in the hingehead that stabbed him, and he soon put away his plans on attacking when his motion tracker went alive with fourteen signatures. The Spartan was more than hesitant to reveal his identity, given that he could not trust anyone as of now. Soon, some man named Colonel Radec spoke up. A Colonel, huh? Never heard of the Helghast. Maybe some insurgent group. Best to check him. If he gets scared, he's definitely an insurgent. Emile decided to comply.

"UNSC Warrant Officer Spartan Emile-A239. Is this the afterlife? Cause this a bit shabby for heaven and a lot nicer than what I thought hell would be like."

Notes Interacting With: DapperDogman DapperDogman
Mentioned: darkred darkred

Italicized Unbolded Colored=Internal Dialogue

Bolded Colored=External Dialogue

Inventory -Mjolnir Mark V Armor

Powers NA

Condition= Confused

Interaction Emile blinked his eyes open. His shields were regenerating, and all he saw as a war torn landscape through a window. What the actually hell happened? And where the hell am I? This...is definitely not Reach. The Spartan-III's memory was coming back, and it wasn't exactly pleasant. The last thing he remembered was digging his kukri into the neck of the hingehead that stabbed him. Stabbed me? Yeah...that's right...why am I not dead? Spartan armor was good, but it wasn't good enough to stop an energy sword. Hell, if he found something that could stop it, he'd trade his armor for it. Speaking of armor, Emile looked down at his chestplate. It was perfectly fine. No hole, no blood, no nothing. Gingerly, he touched the spot where there was supposed to be his wound with his armored hand. Well, would you look at that. I'm actually invincible. Maybe that's what happens to all the Spartans who go get killed. They get sent to some train in a weird place.

He got up from what looked like the interior of a 21st century train. And antique by all means, but if it moves, Emile supposes that it's fine. When the train finally stopped, he stepped out with all the others in the train. There were mostly civilians on board, strangely dressed but still civilians. Some were stranger, like several anthropomorphic animals, a robot with a sword, and a man in demonic armor. There was also a man in military gear, though time will tell if he is ally or foe.

"You lot. Follow me, and don't bother running. I have fourteen friends who can all run faster than any of you. Alright. Identify yourselves. Any wisecracks, and you'll regret the day you were born."

The Spartan looked at the speaker that greeted the strange bunch. Some skull looking guy in a trenchcoat was trying to be intimidating. It wasn't working on Emile, even though he recognized him as the personification of Death. Some alien or some man in a costume? Makes no difference. I'd like to see him try and take me down. Emile reached for his knife and prepared to charge the figure, but soon realized it was still stuck in the hingehead that stabbed him, and he soon put away his plans on attacking when his motion tracker went alive with fourteen signatures. The Spartan was more than hesitant to reveal his identity, given that he could not trust anyone as of now. Soon, some man named Colonel Radec spoke up. A Colonel, huh? Never heard of the Helghast. Maybe some insurgent group. Best to check him. If he gets scared, he's definitely an insurgent. Emile decided to comply.

"UNSC Warrant Officer Spartan Emile-A239. Is this the afterlife? Cause this a bit shabby for heaven and a lot nicer than what I thought hell would be like."

Notes Interacting With: DapperDogman DapperDogman
Mentioned: darkred darkred

Powers NA

The Helghast Colonel turned his head and frowned, making sure he kept a trained eye on the UNSC and between the persifacation of Death.

"This Spartan could have some traces of the ISA in him, nobody knows yet. "

The colonel was trying to get a read on Emile to wonder if they were friend or foe.

QizPizza QizPizza DapperDogman DapperDogman thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Green colored italics- Internal conversation
Bold- Outer conversation

Just a second ago, Emily Kaldwin was eating a meal in the tower's dining room. But now, all around her was darkness. The loudest noise one could hear boomed in her ear, echoing through her skull. The sound was of an explosion going off, and that was confirmed by the light shining through the windows of what she realized was a train. Looking out them, while rubbing her inflamed temples, the Empress saw a landscape, ravaged by some unknown battle. She's never actually heard a bomb go off, not like the ones there. It was sickening, to say the least. Well, in this context.

It all went black for a moment, but light once again appeared. Though, not the same scene as before, no. This was of a city, likely much larger than Dunwall and Karnaca combined. Not only that, but much more technologically advanced. There are so many things she hasn't seen before, objects and devices likely decades ahead of her time. Has she travelled in time? Again? The last time it was the Outsider's magic, but this doesn't seem like his work. This could be another world entirely, but that seems too farfetched. Before she could take it all in, she noticed a skull-headed man standing. Looking over to him with a confused expression, he then gestured for her and many others to stay seated.

Actually paying attention to the inside of the train, she noticed many odd looking people. Nothing like this would be found in the Empire's reach. The variety seemed limitless, with some bedecked in full armor, others wearing simply their clothes, even an anthropomorphic mouse? Even outside the group the man gestured towards, those filing out of the train looked as if non of them belonged in a city like this, and yet they all acted as though they would be nowhere else.

The tan-coated man led them outside onto the platform. Out here, she felt much more vulnerable. After a hopefully subtle check, she finally realized that she is without any equipment whatsoever. And she felt drained, weakened, as if she lost most, but thankfully not all, of her power. The man stopped, and spoke once more.
"Alright. Identify yourselves. Any wisecracks, and you'll regret the day you were born."
"Emily Kaldwin," she said, hiding her otherwise incredulous tone, after listening to the other three speak their names. "Empress of the Isles, if that means anything here." Emily added, noticing both Emile and Radec stating their own titles. Both of which she has no memory of ever hearing, though that shouldn't be surprising. Any questions she'd ask herself were already said by the heavily armored man, so she kept quiet outside of her name.

Looking between those who'd spoken, he gestured for Emily to move to one side, clearly beginning to separate the group on some criteria or other. To her, he spoke a few cryptic, but chilling words. "That mark...You're the kind that prefers to pay their debts quickly, huh?" he shrugs slightly, relaxing his shoulders as he moves his other hand from within his coat. The handles of two well-crafted guns glinted in the light for a moment as the leather of his jacket settles "Just wasn't your time, soldier" he says, turning to Emile for a moment, giving him a knowing nod, and leaving it seemingly at that.

jigglesworth jigglesworth QizPizza QizPizza

typhlosion manga.png

Eric

Another day, another explosion-filled landscape zooming by. With a window and a sheet of metal... or whatever this train is made out of between me and the explosions, I can only watch as the detonations rock the horizon. The train's noises only added to the sheer volume around me- and everyone else on this train, provided that this war-torn world outside wasn't some illusion. It wouldn't be the first time that happened if that's the case, and I highly doubt it would be the last. Still... thinking about this world that the train passes by being an illusion brings me much more warmth than thinking that its real. I can only pray that nobody is down there, watching the flashes engulf them before finally leaving this world...

Speaking of worlds, I look down at myself just in time to see my body begin to fade in and out of existence... again. I just got here, and distortions of space (as this one feels to be) are already working to tear my body away from me. Because of my training, I've been able to lessen the pain from situations like this. Still, I can feel what's similar to a strong electrocuting sensation flowing through my entire body, tensing every one of my muscles up. Just as the pain and fading of my form comes, however, it all stops, and my body becomes fully opaque within seconds. I turn my head to look outside again, and the first thing I notice... is that we have definitely switched dimensions. No longer are we in that war-torn world... but a city-like landscape. Everything here is so much more peaceful than the world before. I can only hope it stays that way as we move through dimensions like it's the alphabet.

Can't I go one day without this dimensional-timespace stuff...?

I lean against the window to try and see what this city's bustle is about, but cannot enjoy the sights for long. A man's voice cuts through my one attempt at relaxing (which I didn't expect to go anywhere, anyway).

"You lot. Follow me, and don't bother running. I have fourteen friends who can all run faster than any of you"

His tone sounds seriously serious... seriously. I don't even need to turn to the man to know that he's motioning for us to stand. That firm, commanding voice tells me all I need to understand about him. These 'fourteen friends' most likely can do more than just run fast. I have no doubt in my mind that disobeying would probably lead to death... just as it usually does. With a sigh, I stand up and look over at the man- and immediately realize that both disobeying AND obeying leads to death. The latter, of course, in the more literal sense.

I walk outside onto the platform, my paws calmly stuffed into my fur pockets. I don't even sneak a glance at this man, who is 100% the grim reaper come to take a few lives. As he speaks to an odd but admittedly sharply dressed girl and a heavily armor-clad, bulky man, I turn away and let flames run across both of my paws. They dance between my paws' digits happily, as if it's been forever since I let them see the light of day.

Mentions:

Last edited:
"What... what is this place?" The marine asked himself softly as he woke up with the rest of the group, he immediently took notice to the skull figure, listening to every word he said. He took notice to his surroundings, war torn landscape with explosions in every directions, the norm for a space marine but it somehow still gave him an errie feeling.

The skeleton man that he assumed represented a figure of Death ordered them to follow him out onto the platform, as Vonyish wasn't eager on an argument or fight this early as his internal operating systems seemed to be malfunctioning he complied, standing with the rest of the group. Following the introductions he reightously introduced himself, "I am Vonyish Rostric, Captain of the DeathWatch, Also known as Fire of the Emperor." He stood straight, waiting eagerly for a response while listening to the others.

2CAFCD0C-41CF-40D3-A6A6-53CEDE0EF016.gif
Rhys

Jeez, What in the hell is happening!?” That’s what a person from a company whose president is nothing but a greedy heretic interested in nothing but vaults said as a huge bang went off in the train, and in and out of it comes a person with a skull looking face as from what was heard was “You lot. Follow me, and don't bother running. I have fourteen friends who can all run faster than any of you” and as he was waving down to the other groups, Rhysie had no other option but to comply otherwise he’d be dead and skinned for use as his arch-nemesis wallet or to feed Handsome Jack on his next meal, the salary man had exited the train with the others that were there “Alright. Identify yourselves. Any wisecracks, and you'll regret the day you were born.” Rhys had thought to himself “Is this some kind of joke or something? because I’d rather be skinned and used as Assquez’s wallet” and so he decided to state his name and occupation “The name’s Rhys and I work for Hyperion” yet he also heard something about a debt “So I also heard that a few people on that train including me had to pay somekind of debt. What kind of debt? If you don’t mind me asking” the company man decided to look around and saw a few people that he wasn’t familiar with

~Felix Auclair~
Interactions: DapperDogman DapperDogman

Mentions:
Felix narrowed his eyes in annoyance at the sound. He often heard loud, ear splitting annoying noises but this sound was unfamiliar to him. He remained emotionless as he looked around, confused by what he was on and who these people are... and who the fuck was talking? Felix had half a mind to tell the dude to shove it up his ass but something was off... Well, a myriad of things were "off". First of all... he didn't hear the voices he had heard every day since the day he died... His eyes widened, the first sign of any emotion flashed behind them: worry. The man stood, looking around for the giant ax that he had carried for three years. It was gone... it was... he sat back down, rubbing his hands against his chained pants. Was this a nightmare? Was it Hell?

Felix hadn't even realized that the train had moved to another place until roughly a minute later. The thundering annoying sounds had stopped... which only made it that much more clear that the voices had too. He looked up as the others around him stood to follow the man that had been speaking. Felix hesitated for a moment but decided that he may as well follow everyone. After all, he wasn't exactly in the position to fight.

His blue eyes trailed over everyone he stood with, their souls easier to read than their faces. He turned his attention to the man in charge. "Felix...Auclair." The blonde replied. "Messorem Elite." Might as well throw his title in there for some flair.

"Very good, very good" the man mutters, gesturing now for Peter, Felix, and Eric to join Emily away from the main group "I know a few of you are probably worried about what happens next. Like I said, listen to me, and it won't come to that." as he looks at the group for a long moment, he digs into his pocket and removes a flip lighter, snapping it open and lighting it, vanishing into a cloud of fog that swirls around the group slowly, as if examining them

After a moment, he reforms, gesturing for Androxus, Olgierd, who he'd spoken to earlier, Aiden, and Laura "You four, join the others to the side, that should be the last of you" with this done, he removes a small orb from his jacket and tosses it into the air above the group, a small light blinking to life as it hovers there, projecting a thin red line across the group that scans everyone.

"I don't exactly have clearance to tell anyone what I'm doing here, but telling you can't possibly make my job harder, so I'll make this real simple" he speaks as the orb continues doing whatever it was doing "I believe that among you is someone with extraordinary power. Even by the standards of some of your worlds. So, those of you I can see have mundane powers won't be scanned, but those with anything to imply you may be the one I'm looking for...Well, you're going to have to submit to a mandatory scan"

Rhysie Rhysie QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 domisunique domisunique YellowTemperence YellowTemperence ManyFaces ManyFaces thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore jigglesworth jigglesworth Andrita Andrita Drakerus Drakerus Nightwisher Nightwisher

Last edited:

73ffe83ba26c787b21b2643c6d24882f.png

maxresdefault.jpg

b04c30c5d79af3d048885edd040c5aee.png

Alex-Dunphy.jpg

06b8aa520ce7420ec1aef8e5367b12eb.png

dcd9222ed3fbecd2554818cbfba04858.png

Currently: Millennium City - Train Station
Powers: Advanced Fictional Mimicry ( This but including Fictional Places and Weaponry )

Whelp Miss Laura... You found yourself in a sticky scenario.
Laura talking to herself, as she often does
A young girl who was sixty-five inches tall and had somewhat of an unassuming, nerdy presence woke up with a soft gasp, rubbing the back of her head for support. Whatever happened definitely wasn't any drill planned by the Omni-Fictional Federal Agency, because she had their drill schedules. This was planned by a force outside of her own world. This was pretty freaky to say the least.

Laura Williams was freaking out to say the very least. She was just in her phone, writing up a good book that she was making in her spare time for Library usage called ' Scarlet Wave ' , when she felt a little lightheaded and fainted. Next thing you know, she was in this city with no possible way of knowing why she ended up here.

However, seeing all the assorted characters from different fandoms told her something was definitely wrong. Especially when all of them seemed just as confused as she was about how they ended up in this strange place . So, without muttering a word due to her insanely timid nature, the geek of a female followed them from behind without so much as making a peep. She was deathly afraid she would be asked to demonstrate her powers. Even in this world, she wasn't certain at all about how they would react to a Fictionalized Mutant. In her world they were either enslaved or killed off due to the danger they bring .

As for the person in the skull face, she wasn't entirely sure how to respond to his constant threats. She was obviously going to eventually tell him anything he wanted . Plus, She really didn't want to mimic anyone here . It would be rather awful and impolite. Plus, she wanted to avoid using her powers as much as feasibly possible and live a normal homo-sapien lifestyle.

As the other , death looking entity was talking, she shrank back to the back of the bus/group and said absolutely nothing, being as unassuming and quiet as she possibly could be. She was almost as good as a shadow. However, considering everyone else is responding, she supposed she should as well. She whispered. "L-Laura W-williams " . She said this around the time she was being scannedfrom tbe side of the others. It was such a soft spoken yet shaken voice.

As such was going on, the little girl could be seen trembling and shivering quite a good deal. She was very definition of a scaredy cat at this particular moment , because she was usually fine whenever stuff like this happened. She was either too unassuming to be noticed, or when she was noticed they never scanned her or anything to find out if she was not as unassuming as they thought.

Something in the bottom of her heart told her she was the one they were looking for. However, she knew if she lied about having any powers it would turn around to haunt her. So all she replied with was her name and hoped that was all the entity needed.

56fecb00734024c1c524ed156994a92f.png

modern-family-alex-horror.jpg

]

Little Cheshire Cat

Last edited:
"Very good, very good" the man mutters, gesturing now for Peter, Felix, and Eric to join Emily away from the main group "I know a few of you are probably worried about what happens next. Like I said, listen to me, and it won't come to that." as he looks at the group for a long moment, he digs into his pocket and removes a flip lighter, snapping it open and lighting it, vanishing into a cloud of fog that swirls around the group slowly, as if examining them

After a moment, he reforms, gesturing for Androxus, Olgierd, who he'd spoken to earlier, Aiden, and Laura "You four, join the others to the side, that should be the last of you" with this done, he removes a small orb from his jacket and tosses it into the air above the group, a small light blinking to life as it hovers there, projecting a thin red line across the group that scans everyone.

"I don't exactly have clearance to tell anyone what I'm doing here, but telling you can't possibly make my job harder, so I'll make this real simple" he speaks as the orb continues doing whatever it was doing "I believe that among you is someone with extraordinary power. Even by the standards of some of your worlds. So, those of you I can see have mundane powers won't be scanned, but those with anything to imply you may be the one I'm looking for...Well, you're going to have to submit to a mandatory scan"

Rhysie Rhysie QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 domisunique domisunique YellowTemperence YellowTemperence ManyFaces ManyFaces thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore jigglesworth jigglesworth Andrita Andrita Drakerus Drakerus Nightwisher Nightwisher
“Ah geez man. Will I need to take off my suit for this? Because I really don’t feel comfortable doing that.” Spider-Man replied, figuring that he’s qualified for that scan, considering his superhuman abilities and all that.

For once, he just wished he was normal Peter Parker.

Emily complied with his orders, walking to the side. Those words confused her though, what did he mean by that? She suspects that he didn't care whether the words made sense or not, perhaps she'll find out later. What she wanted to know now, though, was how did he know of the Outsider's Mark? Most people back in the Isles don't even know of it, and those who do are either part of the Abbey, or recluses who worship the powerful being. The skull-guy doesn't look like either. The Empress gets the feeling this world won't be short of more surprises. For now, she focuses her attention on the others he ordered to the side.

Making an assumption based on look alone, Emily knows, is foolish. However, some of those he called over to the side didn't look like much at all. Specifically, the actual teenage girl, Laura. And this Spiderman kid in a red and blue suit with a, you guessed it, spider on it couldn't be more than 15 or 16. Her thoughts were halted by the orb that suddenly flew into the air and, stayed there? It projected a red line across the group. What was it doing, what's it for? She refocuses on the man, but occasionally glimpses at the orb to see if it's still doing it's thing.
So, the orb is scanning them, looking for "extraordinary power". He must be dividing the group into "mundane" and "extraordinary" powers. Admittedly, Emily really hopes she is part of the latter group. Though after losing most of her abilities, she doubts she is the one he's looking for.
"If you don't mind my asking, what do you need this person for?" It's likely he won't answer, as none of the other questions were really answered. It doesn't hurt to try though.

typhlosion by kipine pfp.png

Eric

Post Theme

"I know a few of you are probably worried about what happens next. Like I said, listen to me, and it won't come to that."

In all of my years, I've learned one thing about these situations: the reassurance that comes is never fulfilling. I don't even turn to face the skull-faced man as he says that. Instead, I continue to play with the flames on my paws, hoping I would at least come off as either uninterested or somewhat incompetent. I'd rather not be on Death's radar right now. I'm in trouble with enough police forces in several different worlds as is, but this? This is even worse. I highly doubt Death has a defined moral radar outside of knowing when one's time is... if you can even call him Death. His look certainly fits the bill.

My sensitive ears can hear the whoosh of something being thrown into the air. Out of the corner of my eye, I can clearly see a blinking red light appearing to hover in midair. Then, a thin stream of red light washes over everyone like a wave, including me. I know exactly what that means- several machines use a technique similar to this to scan lifeforms. Truth be told, I'd rather not be put in anything's database; not right now, and never in the future. In response to this scan, I stuff my paws inside of my vest pockets and continue to keep my silence. It's all I really can do. Disobeying would most certainly lead to termination at the moment, and I'm not sure if I have the ability to resist who carries out that termination.

"I believe that among you is someone with extraordinary power. Even by the standards of some of your worlds. So, those of you I can see have mundane powers won't be scanned, but those with anything to imply you may be the one I'm looking for...Well, you're going to have to submit to a mandatory scan"

So, this man is scanning those of us who he regards as 'extraordinary.' Mundane powers, apparently, aren't worth scanning. My paws move deeper into my vest pockets. In my mind, only one wish remains considering the rest of this situation cannot be saved: please let this be a mistake and let me be mundane for once.

Mentions:

(Picture source)

Last edited:
~Felix Auclair~
Interactions: DapperDogman DapperDogman
Mentions:

At the mention of some on with incredible power, Felix gazed over everyone once again. The all seemed strong in their own right, some more so than others... Their souls ranged in from bright colors to dark ones, however something that was odd, was that every soul was opaque. That wasn't something that happened, ever. He narrowed his eyes as he turned his attention back to the man in charge. Felix was, easily, the strongest Messorem in his world, after all, he had a direct link with 'God'. Despite that, however, he had a feeling that he wasn't the one this man was looking for.

The 23 year old crossed his arms over his scarred chest and watched closely. This place was odd... these people were odd... and Felix hated it. He wanted to go home, but more than that, he wanted his ax back. He'd not parted with his weapon for three years, it had become a part of him. It was easily his most prized possession, and it was completely useless to anyone else. So why, more importantly, how had it been taken from him?

"Excuse me," the man's voice was hoarse from lack of use. It had been quite a while since he'd actually tried interacting with someone, and it was especially odd to have to be so polite. But Felix wasn't going to do anything that could potentially mess up his chances of getting his weapon back. "I had an ax. I need it. Where is it?"

Condition= Suspicious

Interaction "Just wasn't your time, soldier."

"It never is. Not for any soldier." That one line brought back memories of how his entire team died one by one, until he and Spartan-B312 were up for the slaughter. That was not a fond memory, but it kept him grounded. He could still feel pain. Emotional, sure, but pain nonetheless. That meant that he was still alive. Then why the hell was the skeleton speaking as if he had died?

"I don't exactly have clearance to tell anyone what I'm doing here, but telling you can't possibly make my job harder, so I'll make this real simple. I believe that among you is someone with extraordinary power. Even by the standards of some of your worlds. So, those of you I can see have mundane powers won't be scanned, but those with anything to imply you may be the one I'm looking for...Well, you're going to have to submit to a mandatory scan"

Typical classified B.S. But what is this? GIVING us the classified intel? This is an interesting turn of events. Emile doubted that he would have any extraordinary powers. There were dozens of Spartan-IIIs out there, some of them better than him, and not to mention the Spartan-IIs. Those guys are legendary. Jorge was a prime example of such. Forty years old and still slaughtering the Covenant like it was nothing. Hell, if he was still alive... Dammit, Jorge! Why did you have to go and sacrifice yourself like that. If only the damn bomb worked like it was supposed to, he would've outlived all of us.

The Spartan-III took another look around to get a better look at the group. From what he could see, there were a total of three anthropomophic animals, two of them bearing resemblance to some ancient cartoon characters he'd seen some civilian children holding onto when he was a child. Other than that, there were six people that were definitely civilians, including a man with a prosthetic arm, a blond haired man, a red head that was called aside by "Death" earlier, a woman who called herself Empress, some kid in a red and blue costume, and a little girl. Something wasn't exactly right about that girl to Emile. She was out of place, even in this crazy group. Not that she look strange, but that she looked too normal. In combat, that one outlier is more than usually the most dangerous. Still, this was only a gut feeling backed with no evidence, so all Emile could do was keep an eye on her.

Other than that were the "Helghast" Colonel Radec, and an insanely augmented man who was called Captain Vonyish Rostric. A regular human man, no... even a Spartan was nowhere near as augmented as this man. The fact that he was from an unknown group called the DeathWatch was concerning, even more so that he was augmented further than a Spartan. This man was dangerous. A prime Person-of-Interest and threat.

"Excuse me. I had an ax. I need it. Where is it?"

"Shut your mouth, civvie. An ax isn't going to make or break your life. If I can live without my kukri, then you can live without your ax." This was why he hated civilians, thinking that they are so damn important during a crisis. There things more important than a single loved one, a few possessions, or a trapped civilian. If everyone went on a tangent to help these people, then no war would be won.

Notes Interacting With: Nightwisher Nightwisher
Mentioned: Rhysie Rhysie jigglesworth jigglesworth Andrita Andrita BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zerulu Zerulu darkred darkred

Powers NA

Scaramouche didn't know where he was or why he was there, but waking up on a train full of people as it drove through a battlefield was what caused the robot to open his eyes wide "Wow! Some shindig going on outside, wonder who's winning!" Scaramouche chuckled and turned his attention to the center of attention, which was not himself, but rather the guy that looked like he came straight out of a horror movie.
"The name's Scaaaramouche, you've probably heard of me before, Aku's numero uno in the assassination department!"
It looked like he wasn't the only one to wake up clueless, a real assortment of characters were already around. "Hey babe, what's the deal? Have your boss call my boss, okay? I've got places to go and things to do!" The robot said crossly.
Upon getting a surprise scan Scaramouche frustrations only increased "Okay bone-head, what's the deal because I'm not pickin' up what you're throwin' down!"

DapperDogman DapperDogman Rhysie Rhysie QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 domisunique domisunique YellowTemperence YellowTemperence thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore jigglesworth jigglesworth Andrita Andrita Drakerus Drakerus Nightwisher Nightwisher
@justabouteveryonejeezethatsalotofpeople

maxresdefault.jpg

Alex-Dunphy.jpg

Powers: Advanced Fictional Mimicry ( This but including Fictional Places and Weaponry )

FREAKING OUT NOW !!!
She was still quite a deals shaken up by what happened. In fact, she was so shaken up she barely noticed that the Spartan was glancing at her until moments afterwar. Did she perhaps stink or something to this Spartan ? Well, she just took a bath while she was at home. So, she was certain she wasn't dirty or anything. Then with a really soft gasp she realized... She was the only 'normal' looking person here.

I mean, she wasn't saying everyone else looked like something ugly or anything. She just saw everyone else looked like at any moment they could spring into battle and not be shaken up at all . Laura on the other hand, is completely and utterly average sans for something deep within she'd rather not reveal. This, in conjunction with her self-confidence issues, led her to be a lot more self-conscious than before. It wasn't helping she thought the Spartan who was eyeing her suspiciously thought the same thing, as well as all the others. Which meant instead of being the one that would blend in, that option wasn't there to hide her massive anxiety issues.

So, what else was there to do ? Panic. She then proceeded to breathing very heavily. She was getting a bit of an anxiety attack. Because she was over thinking it way too much. What if everyone ganged up on her here and now ? She'd get killed ! If they had to save the world or some grand concept. What would she do to help ? She could barely have the confidence to come to school without completely freaking out. What if the others decided to get rid of her to avoid any liabilities to their cause ? This and millions more thoughts were after it... Making the young girl breath in & out in a frantic fashion, as if losing air.

She then collapsed then and there, hitting the hard floor of the train with a loud 'THUD' . Her glasses fell off her face and likely would've broken if no one caught them. Poor girl couldn't handle it anymore. Unfortunately, this was likely one of many such attacks in the future. Whether or not she could handle the future incidents better was to be determined.

]

Little Cheshire Cat

The Space marine stepped up, even with his huge height and size somehow he was looked over by this character of Death, after the man spoke of the scans he spoke up, "I haven't been separated into a group yet, what would you like of me then?"

The space marine knew he was search for extraordinary powers but Vonyish grew up surrounded by marines with these exact augmentations so he thought of them as mundane.

Mickey Mouse
DV4IPqXXcAEGFeb.jpg
Mickey had been present with the group the whole time. He had chosen to keep quiet in order to focus on assessing the situation. A very strange one at that. He had no idea how he had ended up in this new world or how he was going to leave. He could feel that his magic was sealed. No. ‘Missing’ was a better word for it. It was as if he’d forgotten how to call upon it all of a sudden. Fortunately, the mouse’s short stature helped him mix with the crowd. His general appearance wasn’t too much of a giveaway due to the sheer diversity among all of these strangers.

He perked up in curiosity when the reaper mentioned being on the lookout for an ‘extraordinary’ individual among them. He made a slow scan around himself and surely enough, it was quite hard to distinguish anyone from appearances alone. However, he did take notice of a young human girl in the midst of fainting. He couldn’t blame her for it. This was definitely a shocking turn of events to say the least. He instinctively runs over to her collapsed form and lifts her up slightly.

“Hey. Are you okay? If you can hear me, you’ve gotta get up! Everything’s gonna be alright.” He says in his high pitched voice.
DapperDogman DapperDogman Andrita Andrita

maxresdefault.jpg

Alex-Dunphy.jpg

Interactions: Directly: Drakerus Drakerus (Mickey Mouse;Kingdom Hearts) Indirectly: DapperDogman DapperDogman (Death?)

M-Mickey ?
You have goofed beyond comparison, Miss Laura. I hope you have a really good explanation, otherwise... You may visit Grandpa way earlier than you thought you would...

She was still quite a deals out of it because of essentially being scared out of her mind. I mean, if internally realizing you could be a major liability to the group, it would definitely scare you. Especially if nearly everyone in said group looked like they meant business and the likelihood of being the one 'left behind' in such a scenario was definitely out there and a incredibly likely possibility .

She dreamed for a good bit of time that she was sent out of the group and forced to venture out alone. Then, she dreamed she was destroyed, sacrificed, and tortured in Hell . Yep, this was her subconsciousness: A tornado of self-inflicting negative emotions that was always on the lookout to hurting Laura in anyway it could.

However, she heard a kind filled voice that completely made her jump out of her subconscious slumber . It was a voice she has definitely encountered or at the very least have heard before . It was a iconic voice that nearly anyone who had a childhood recognized due to it's Disney heritage :

“Hey. Are you okay? If you can hear me, you’ve gotta get up! Everything’s gonna be alright.”​
He says in his high pitched voice.​

She stood up wide-eyed, looking around for whoever said that. However, she just then realized that she didn't have her glasses on. Scurring across the train floor to see her glasses, and once she had her own, standing there was a clothed dark-skinned mouse who had a high pitched voice. " K-King M-M-Mickey ? " > She stuttered softly, slightly fidgeting. Even if her home-world, meeting Mickey Mouse was incredibly hard to do. He was a celebrity in that universe. Someone you could only access if you were either insanely lucky , had an appointment, or his immediate family . Doing such in a random place such as this... She didn't know if she needed to bow or not because most variations of him don't like that .

However, upon closer inspection, she realized this was definitely NOT the Composite Mickey Mouse from her world that encompassed all the fictional and fanfictional representations of him. It was the Kingdom Hearts variation, specifically his Kingdom Hearts 3 gifted by Yen Seid to tour the Realm of Darkness to find the whereabouts of Keyblade Master Aqua . Yes, she knew all of that due to the nature of her verse, not due to the author proving her such a thing . She blushed heavily and hid her left eye behind her hair. She was so embarrassed right now at revealing the fact she knew this person . That was such a bad move.

Then her negative mind immediately went to work , plucking at any remianing self confidence she had . " Excellent Job dumbass. You not only revealed that your universe is aware of other fictional works without being aware of it, but you also revealed you knew his name when you know you haven't been to the Kingdom Hearts Universe and met this version of Mickey . So thusly, now you have to explain what your universe is like. And then, eventually, you have to reveal what you are ... Unless Death personified over there knows already and your whole world will be turned upside down ! " . She told this to herself, getting mroe and more flushed because of anxiety. She may very well faint yet again if this continues to pressure herself so harshly. It was the equivalent of someone sticking a jackhammering and nail gun into her heart and hammering away. Indeed, her

Then, she did something she didn't mean to do. She mimicked someone. Whenever she was either too stressed out or completely out of control of her emotions, she would do it. Considering the fact she didn't realize it when she responded back to Mickey, and only until after she said it, did she realie who she mimicked. " U-U-Uhmm... Y-es. I-I-I'm f-f-fine K-king M-mickey " . She truly stutteredly, but then gasped as soon as she said it . She then realized she literally mimicked Ansem's [Not the WIse, but the Heartless] voice and character by accident. It was also worthy to note that while this happened, she had an incredibly dark presence as if her very soul was nothing but Darkness within. She also had a shadowy underling just waiting to be summoned . Her eyes were temporarily souless and lacked any sort of pupils .That was the last straw. Her subconsciousness completely overwhelmed her with dark thoughts of the exaggerated future, and the dark thoughts of the powerful Ansem, Heartless of Xehanort, and left her fainted once again. When she did such, the mimicking of Ansem stopped immediately and everything asociated with shadows and heartless immediately subsided . This would take a lot of explaining to do.

]

Little Cheshire Cat

• Sophitia woke up on the train with almost no recordance of how she got onto the strange... contraption. That, and the fact that these people wore strange different costumes of sorts, alongside an apparently-talking animal. She hadn't seen anything like it before- and it more or less perplexed her- Who exactly were these people, and why were they wearing all kinds of gear?

Either way, she groggily got up, somewhat later than the others, her blonde hair a complete mess- albeit that wasn't on her list of priorities at the time being. She slowly reached for her back, where she had last remembered keeping her holy weapons, and was relieved when her fingertips met the cold steel. She didn't unsheathe them yet, though, because the man directing the group gave her a more than unsettling feeling.

She simply joined the main, large group, as she barely had any idea what was going on. Her mind comprehended the order to state her name- albeit very late- but she followed it, anyways, since she didn't know what could potentially happen if she didn't follow the guy's instructions to the word.

"My name's Sophitia Alexandra. I'm from Athens, Greece,"
    She added onto her statement, seeing that people were giving out their apparent titles. The heavily armored one- with an etched skull- was apparently a soldier, but besides from that most of the other titles didn't ring much of a bell to her sans the woman who stated that she was an Empress- albeit to what "Isles", Sophitia had no clue. She made a mental note to try and interact with the Emily figure later- she seemed the most similar to her at the time being, and right now she wasn't quite sure if she could rely upon her gods to explain what in the world was going on.

Users who are viewing this thread