• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Taking requests! (Closed for now)

twinkie

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there!
I’m still relatively new to drawing but I feel like I could hone my skills better if I take some requests so I can have ideas on how to improve! I am decent at animals and landscapes, but mainly focus on human/oids. I’m able to create OCs of any caliber and would be happy to take any requests until the first day of July!
Reach out if you have any additional questions and I’d be happy to answer.
(Keep a note that faces are not my strong suit so some characters may go without facial features.)
Some examples of my work:
(Very inconsistent my apologies I’m trying to get the basics of anatomy down)
3A36D535-E5D3-4D27-8F60-CC40DE524D8B.jpeg43365D2E-8A28-47FF-AFC2-02B0A1A26DEE.jpeg

09B7B7B2-8A4B-48A1-87BA-933119797138.jpeg

The request for Chordling Chordling is finished! I really enjoyed working on him and it was a really fun experience ^^

Hi!!

You are amaaaaazing🌈!! I have a fantasy/forest themed one for ya and may be a bit of a challenge if you up for it. Big, tall muscular, dryad-like force of nature.

Appearance:

201 yo
| 6'4" | 180lbs | Red Hair | Green Eyes | Light Brown Skin | She/Her(s)

Kaizee is a tall, imposing mixed blooded elfish woman whose gaze is just as intense as her aura. Her auburn eyebrows seem to be ever angled downward, glinting emerald eyes half-lidded. A smile always hints at the corner of her rosy lips whether amused or not. Flowers, leaves and buds usually line her fiery hair and she loves to sport two hardened bark horns to denote her 'Motherhood' status. She is proud of her strong and natural light brown body and would prefer to not wear clothes since she shapes her own garb and armour with her magic. But she will wear simple hemp gowns and robes and adorn herself with natural fauna to accessorize when going formal, but will usually be seen scantily clad to respectfully cover up her lady parts otherwise.

Of note is the ornate brand on the bottom of her left foot. Also between her shoulder blades, upon the upper middle of her back, is the scarrification of rituals and rites she had passed in her youth lain out like a tapestry of passing time and ultimately of pain and betrayal.

Personality:
+ Watchful, Quick Re/actons
+ Bold, Daring, Fearless
+ Strategist, Foresight
+ Reserved, Quiet
+ Motherly

- Curiosity
- Acts Entitled
- Very Aggressive
- Needy of others praise
- Wild, Awkward/Poor Urban Skills

Hi!!

You are amaaaaazing🌈!! I have a fantasy/forest themed one for ya and may be a bit of a challenge if you up for it. Big, tall muscular, dryad-like force of nature.

Appearance:

201 yo
| 6'4" | 180lbs | Red Hair | Green Eyes | Light Brown Skin | She/Her(s)

Kaizee is a tall, imposing mixed blooded elfish woman whose gaze is just as intense as her aura. Her auburn eyebrows seem to be ever angled downward, glinting emerald eyes half-lidded. A smile always hints at the corner of her rosy lips whether amused or not. Flowers, leaves and buds usually line her fiery hair and she loves to sport two hardened bark horns to denote her 'Motherhood' status. She is proud of her strong and natural light brown body and would prefer to not wear clothes since she shapes her own garb and armour with her magic. But she will wear simple hemp gowns and robes and adorn herself with natural fauna to accessorize when going formal, but will usually be seen scantily clad to respectfully cover up her lady parts otherwise.

Of note is the ornate brand on the bottom of her left foot. Also between her shoulder blades, upon the upper middle of her back, is the scarrification of rituals and rites she had passed in her youth lain out like a tapestry of passing time and ultimately of pain and betrayal.

Personality:
+ Watchful, Quick Re/actons
+ Bold, Daring, Fearless
+ Strategist, Foresight
+ Reserved, Quiet
+ Motherly

- Curiosity
- Acts Entitled
- Very Aggressive
- Needy of others praise
- Wild, Awkward/Poor Urban Skills
Absolutely! Let's talk details in DMs! I do have one person who requested before you did so I will be working on theirs first, but I will certainly draw one for you as well!

Hehe was wondering if you can draw this dude

Attachments

• C6043699-8F6B-46CB-BE71-6DA671C586B6.jpeg
    C6043699-8F6B-46CB-BE71-6DA671C586B6.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back