• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Taking it Slow [P]

"You, around me, not blushing? Excuse me, but somehow I got the impression that was rather impossible," she joked, chuckling to herself as she kicked a fern out of her way, huffing. "Hope you're not allergic to anything," she said, as she started to walk up a rather steep incline. The whole trail, in fact, had been leading upwards, but it seemed to cut upwards pretty hard here. One might be valid to hold some concern towards Cal as she climbed, having witnessed her previous bouts of physical ailments, but she seemed determined enough to power her way up.

"Well- good, it'd be really uncomfortable for you if you did, because we're gonna have to get a bit sweaty," she informed him helpfully, grunting as she pulled herself up via a protruding root. She was totally off the trail at this point, headed towards a specific point of the clearing.

"I wouldn't call it projecting, exactly. More... undergoing a campaign of lies and deception for my own amusement," she said, smiling toothily as she reached the top. "And- yeah, turns out when the choice is walk through a bit of discomfort or be locked up in an apartment purchased by nought but one's own regrets and debt, I choose the walking pretty frequently. It's- also good for me, and all. Unless I fall, I guess," she said, as she knelt down and extended an arm.

"Need a hand down there?" she asked, short black hair wreathing around her head as she looked down at him.

"F-Fuck you.", he hissed at her joke, surprised she decided to give him a break on that front before he shook his head at her question. "Come think of it, this is... way more exotic than what I expected from her. I thought she'd take me to some abandoned building or something, huh.", he shrugged it off and watched her, ready to ask whether they were meant to be out of the path before she began her 'hiking', if you will for added irony. Although Gabe was very wary of her starting to climb up something that steep on her own, he was ready to help... however... he could? "... You... I'm at a complete loss of words.", he added as he came to quickly realise they'd just gone and done what he proposed at first, except it was just a one of excursion and on her lead rather than the other way around.

Regardless, he wasn't sure how much he could do to help her out as he carefully watched her, but by the time he'd figured what he could do if he had to, she'd already made her way up and was holding a hand out for him. "Thanks for the help, but... I don't wanna pull you down and get you hurt.", he admitted somewhat discouraged by the fact he had to go straight to climbing, not having too much trust in himself. Whatever, he sucked it up and gave it his all, trying to climb the trail. As soon as he placed his leg just a bit further up though, he felt some bits of dirt give in and froze up, his entire body stiffening before he looked up at his rather sadistic savior. "O-On second thought...", Gabriel grumbled and begrudgingly took her hand, using her help to pull himself up. Once he was next to her, he dusted himself and looked at her with a standard, blank expression. "Get it out of your system, I'm waiting for the 'twink' joke."

"Thought you were raring to go and try that yourself," she said, wiggling her eyebrows at him before laughing. She liked it out here. If she wanted the vibes of an abandoned building, she'd literally just go home. Looked about as dilapidated as a rotting colonial home in her opinion, after all.

When he admitted to his loss for words, she laughed into a sleeve of her hoodie, trailing off into a snicker, as he gave her his best attempt at a withering glare. She put her hands up, as if surrendering or something.

"Alright, alright. I was having a bit of fun. Hey- it's a nice spot, dealing with me is totally worth it," she promised, brushing off his comment about her getting hurt as he started to climb, starting to reach down when the dirt shifted. "Shit, dude! C'mon- yep, there we go!" she said, gripping his hand and helping to pull him up, grunting as he made it up the last few feet, sighing in satisfaction and stretching her back as he dusted off.
When she was invited to take a shot at him, however, she just looked at him, and shrugged.

"Eh? Everyone steps on the wrong bit eventually, whatever. Besides- I was totally fucking with you, look," she said, gesturing over her shoulder to a path that seemed to have been one that led around the climb at the cost of only a slight detour. She smiled, shrugged, and then seemed to remember to remove her hand from his after helping him up, and simultaneously having realized her hands were visible, outside of her sleeves because of it, and she jumped to pull it away, back into the pocket of her hoodie. If Gabe was paying attention to her hand during his ascent, he'd notice scars that one would get from a particularly nasty burn. She cleared her throat, turning around.
"Uh- ahem, anyways. We're here, c'mon," she said, pointing ahead and starting to move on.

Eventually, the two would end up to the edge of the clearing, where the wooded environment gave way to a cliff, the occasional arbutus tree interspersed between stretches of long grass and large rocks that contained white quartz rocks within them. Past that, was the cliff itself, overlooking the sea in front of them, further woodlands down to the right, and the marina itself to the left. She turned, looking at him expectantly.

"Not a bad deal, eh?"

While getting pulled up, Gabe was sure he'd seen something on her hands, but... he wasn't sure what it was, other than scars. She seemed to be in too good a mood though for him to comment on it, plus he had the realization just once he'd dusted himself that this was the first literal contact throughout the whole hour or whatever it was they'd been talking. "... Showing mercy? That's very...", he trailed off at the lack of a jab at him, only to look back at the path that just went around. He remained quiet, turning to stare at her with the most deadpan blank expression he could muster. "... unlike you...", he finished the previous sentence, although there was a... noticeable shift in tone. More sarcastic now than it was perplexed before.

"Aye, aye, captain, lead away...", he sighed and let his tour guide keep on moving, until they eventually reached a cliff. A very pretty cliff that had no right to look the way it did, currently. "Holy shit.", he muttered in disbelief, trying to take in the scene with wide eyes as he crossed both of his arms. "This has always been here?", he asked, although it was rhetorical. The boy turned to Cal and gave her a genuine smile, with one of his eyes being slightly watery. "It's amazing. Thank you!", he chirped without any signs of annoyance, turning to enjoy the view again with a stupid grin on his face. "It doesn't feel like the same town when seen from up here. I could have sworn this is a whole other place if we hadn't walked over.", his thoughts continued in complete disbelief, dumbfounded she'd even managed to find a spot as legendary as this.

This was one of the few times in his life he actually got fully absorbed in taking in his surroundings, the view having left him speechless for a minute or two. It was then that he turned to her with an appreciative, although somewhat lost look on his face. "I'm not sure what I can offer in return, but... the spot's great. You have some surprisingly good taste lady.", he nodded to himself and put his arms back in his jacket's pockets. "You made me blank out for once without teasing me, you win this one."

She snorted at his muted reaction, nodding thoughtfully.
"Yeah, it is, isn't it? Who knows, maybe I really am turning a new leaf," she said, indulging in a bit of wholly undeserved self praise as she led them onwards like some kind of energetic taskmaster, until they reached the destination.
"You'll call me sarge, thank you. I work for a living," she corrected in a mock-gruff tone, before beholding his reaction, watching smugly as he absorbed the scenery in awe. She shrugged, smiling, as she set one foot on a flat rock, looking out over the cliff for a moment before she turned back to face him.

"Yup. Be amazed what you can find when you get turned around and fear you're hopelessly lost," she said, watching him dash around with a much more moderated grin than that of her counterpart.
Her lips curled up further, however, when he gave her that slightly lost look.
"Don't worry about it, think of it as one woeful soul's gift to another... the gift of my impeccable taste, that is," she said, walking up to him before putting her hands on her hips and leaning towards him with a skeptical look that bordered on moving into his personal space."And- teasing? you have no idea how easy I've been going on you," she said, as if challenging him to push his luck, before straightening back up and heading back out to sit by the edge. After a few moments, she'd lay down, much the same way Gabe did at the arena, lower legs dangling as she faced the sky, but looking back at Gabe.
"So, you've done it. Isolated, undisclosed location. What's the plan now?" she asked.

Honestly, it was amazing what he could find following Cal when she seemed to be going to nowhere in particular. And then she leaned in a bit too close, getting a dark blush out of him as he took a step back and felt his heart racing for a moment. "Th-That's easy? I'm scared what 'all out' would look like...", he asked somewhat nervously, and then she backed off. He imitated her and sat down with his own legs hanging, although he was a bit further back to feel safer. Fear of heights and all, just the classic. He just enjoyed, taking in all of the view before he heard her and turned to look. "I just wanted to vibe lady..! Stop making me sound so shady!", he protested again and looked back to the edge of the cliff somewhat embarrassed.

Gabe stayed quiet for a minute or two, before feeling that this time, he was being the awkward one to be around. "Come think of it, I turned her from an emo kid to a literal chatterbox just like me. Gods...". With a mental slap of his cheeks, he looked at Cal and asked with a raised eyebrow and a faint red on her cheeks still, the previous blush not having fully faded. "And how come you decided to study and major in twinkology? Got anything you wanna say?", he gave it his best attempt to 'tease' her and imitate her attitude, but... it just lacked the oomph it had when she did it. The voice was too soft, the delivery too hesitant and the attitude wasn't sassy or confident enough. For all it mattered though, he was hanging in there.

Her smirk grew wider as his complexion flushed violently, cocking her head at him as he backed away, before she took her aforementioned seat. "Oh, that's it. Fear me, my very presence," she said dramatically, resting the back of her head on the hands now folded behind it. "Vibe, huh? Interesting word choice," she said off-handedly, closing her eyes as she laid down in much the same way she had back at the marina. She wasn't exactly taking in the scenery, which might seem odd, but she was more paying attention to the feeling of the grass, and the utter lack of the hustling noise of town that she'd grown so unfortunately used to.

When he looked over and started his own attempt at fighting back, she didn't open her eyes, and only smiled faintly, taking a dramatic breath. "Well, bottom boy, that really depends," she asked, having waited for this exact moment to crank it up to eleven simply to see the reaction it'd prompt.

"Anything you're particularly looking to hear?" she asked, one eye snapping open to give him a rather preemptive, triumphant leer.

"Huh? Yeah, I mean... we're vibing.", he awkwardly mumbled before they both went quiet for a few moments. And just when he'd 'told her off', she struck back with the verbal equivalent of pushing him off the cliff. "Wh-What the fuck did..?!", he replied in shock and gave her a somewhat panicked look, the blush having returned in full swing and darker than ever. "A new joke..!", he weakly retorted and turned his head to look away, mostly to obscure the embarrassed expression on his face. "I swear to fucking god, one of these days I'll get a god damn heart attack...", he grumbled like a goblin and tried to pace his sharper breathing, laying back on the grass and putting a hand over his eyes.

With the way she'd been tormenting him so far only verbally and mentally, he could imagine how much she must have been enjoying it. Probably as much as he felt his cheeks burn up since half an hour ago, to the point where he could bet he'd start feeling lightheaded in a while. After two or so minutes he removed his hand from his eyes, just resting it next to his head on the grass and looking at the sky. His face was still red as a tomato, but he was quiet. If anything, his head seemed completely empty and his soul had probably left its weak, twink-y vessel.

At the sight of his immediate, rather glorious response, a peal of laughter escaped from her again, as she extricated her legs from over the edge, and propped herself up on her side, eyes now open and rather focused on Gabe. Collecting herself from her laughter and continuing. "Mmmhm. No denial. But no answer to my question either," she said, looking like she belonged under some kind of arc of triumph with how smug she looked.
"I mean- if you're fishing for something from me, you might want to tell me before your heart stops, because that'd be kind of a buzzkill," she said, attempting goad a funny or juicy answer out of him.
After waiting a few moments for the potentially deceased Gabriel to respond, she'd snort, before saying; "Earth to tomato twink. I know a girl's talking to you but you've gotta pull it together man."

After that, she'd merely wait expectantly, brow cocked, giving her a rather whimsical and relaxed expression, as opposed to her counterpart's embarrassed panic.

He turned his head to look at her staring intently at him, feeling more nervous with the direction she was starting to take. "I don't... I'm not trying to fish anything out...", he squealed and buried his face in his hands, letting out a shaky sigh and looking away. "Even if I did, you'd just beat me over the head with it again...", he grumbled, yet he seemed to mutter something a bit lowly. If any wind were blowing, it'd be hard to hear, but she might have been able to make it out after all. "I just think you look prettier now that you're having fun..."

The continuation to that though, wasn't as quiet. If anything, he said it while giving her the look a scolded pet would give to its owner. "And you're a fucking bully...", he half complained, not having been put off too much past the constant burn on his face. Still, with a guilty look in his eyes he looked at her and practically pleaded. "J-Just do me a favor? Please? Don't... don't tell anyone?", he asked of her somewhat vaguely, seeming genuinely embarrassed by something. He was too panicked to assess whether or not it was just chance or she'd read him like an open book, at this point.

Alright, alright. Even she knew when far enough was far enough, what with him squealing into his hands and whatnot. She pulled herself into a cross-legged sitting position, taking a deep breath and looking at him with a more gentle expression.
"See? You're gettin' the hang of my process," she said, giving him a lopsided smile, as a fortunate, or perhaps unfortunate for Gabe, lull in the wind carried his muted statement to her own ears, prompting her to briefly stop in her tracks and blink, surprised he'd actually said something like that.

She raised her hands at his statement of her being a bully, as if to admit her guilt, before saying.
"Yeah? Maybe I find you a bit cuter when you're all embarrassed," she admitted, laughing as she brushed back a stray lock of hair with her hand.
She was about to say something else when he started to plead about... something? Oh, had she actually brushed a nerve? She thought back. What was it? Oh- wait, she could probably guess.

"Ohh. You are... hah, alright. I guess I'm a total psychic!" she said with a smile. "It's all good, cutie. I'm not one to judge," she said, not being able to help herself from throwing in at least one curveball in there.

"Don't you worry. I'm great with secrets," she promised.

He remained silent, with his blue eyes constantly looking at her and then away in thought, just giving a small, sheepish smile. "... You didn't seem like someone who's into cute things...", he huffed, taking the compliment without putting up any resistance. His head sunk slightly into his shoulders when she seemingly admitted to much of the same, before trying to reassure him. "... A-Aye, thank you Cal...", he just nodded and looked at her now softer features. She looked much friendlier and more approachable now than she did before, although Gabe was completely out of it.

Although unsure what it was, something didn't let him rest easy right now. Ironically enough, it was him who after another few moments of silence, prompted her to get the discussion moving along again. Or at least get one going in the first place. "... Say something, it's too silent."

He continued to give the occasional stares, but felt like there was some form of tension in the air. It wasn't bad though, necessarily. Not like she were angry at him, she seemed to be in higher spirits than ever. "How did I end up being the quiet one?", he wondered in the back of his mind and let out a confused sigh, shaking his head to himself before looking back at her.

"What, you think I want someone who'll try to boss me around?" she asked, laughing softly and shaking her head, scooching quite a bit closer to him as she did so, giving him one last look-over and nodding.
"I like a guy whose got some buttons I can push... you know what I mean?" she asked, having sidled up next to him at this point. She was indeed much friendlier, much more deliberate in her movement and words.
The invitation to say something was accepted with a nod.

"Mm... I think... you're more my speed," she admitted, just as he turned back to look her in the eye. She seemed to look at him very seriously for a moment, before glancing back down to her pocket.

"And now that we've established that maybe you like the right buttons being pushed..." she said, pulling a hand out of her pocket, and placing it directly adjacent to his. Sure enough, as was glimpsed earlier, the skin had at some point suffered from a burn that must have been awfully painful, with the blotchy scar covering almost the entire backside of her hand. She looked almost self-conscious for a moment, laying it out, but externally seemed to recover quickly.

"After all, it is just you and me," she pointed out quietly. After that, she'd wait the next few moments for Gabe's response, not wanting to overstep by forcing anything

When their eyes had met, he tracked hers down to her pocket before seeing her slowly start wiggling her hand out of her pocket. "H-Hey...", he tried to shyly protest to the joke, before seeing her hand much more clearly from behind. With a troubled glance into her eyes and then back down at the hand, he gave her a nod and quietly slid his hand under hers. "... I hope you're not fucking with me again.", Gabe lowly mumbled and looked to the side, his voice calmer and more contained, almost holding back for once. The both of them stayed quiet, with the silence being occasionally broken up by mostly crickets chirping and the occasional soft breeze blowing.

"You could have just said you wanted a new girlfriend.", he joked and looked back at her with a coy smile, trying to just enjoy the moment. "This isn't... a one time thing, right?", he tried to check almost too worriedly, laughing a bit and then just bringing his gaze back to the sky, with stars having started to decorate it. "... I don't want it to be a one time deal.", the boy continued and rubbed the back of his neck hesitantly with his other hand, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes.

It was funny, how they went from Gabe asking her out on a friendly trip, to Cal taking him on a trip and getting closer than he'd intended or expected, for all it mattered. But it was alright. He was fine with it, and if anything he appreciated that even at a time like this, happy moments could take place. The previously watery eye had leaked a tear now, although he was still smiling.

When Gabe's eyes dwelt on the back of her hand for a moment, she seemed to tense up, as if afraid of something, before he slid his hand under hers, looking back up into her eyes, causing her to seemingly relax even more than she had been before all this, as she let out a breath she had no idea she'd been holding.
"Don't worry babe, I know when to take things seriously," she promised, her fingers wrapping around his hand as she leaned in a bit closer, the chirping and the wind filling the air for those few moments.

"I- uh..." she trailed off, not sure how to respond to that first joke for a few reasons. She wasn't the only psychic, she supposed. "That... depends. I'm-..." she trailed off, caught off guard. Had he just guessed, or what? Either way, she should probably tell him, right? Looking at him, he seemed to be... really happy, actually. Would that just ruin it? It had before. But if it came up later it'd be so much worse, and-

"problemisimbisexual-" she blurted, before adopting the facial expressions of pure, nervous, scared even, apprehension.

"I'm- fuck, I'm sorry..." she said, looking away, her eyes beginning to water for altogether separate reasons. "Didn't mean to... ruin... you know."

"I mean- I'd- like to try it- that is, not having this be a one time thing, but uhm... if that's... an issue..."

Gabe looked at her confused, chuckling with the admission before he realised she was starting to get... sad? Whatever it was, he panicked a bit and shook his head, squeezing her fingers in a reassuring manner. "N-No, I meant like because you said you... y'know, and I'm-", he did his best to relieve her, but he probably wasn't helping much with all the stammering. He wasn't sure how to comfort her, so he just turned to the side and put his other hand over on the back of hers, holding it firmly from both sides. "I'd want this to be a thing. I haven't felt you know. Uuh. Th-This happy.", he admitted and gave looked away before resting his gaze on her again.

"It doesn't matter if you're bi or whatever, I mean, I'm... look at me.", he huffed and didn't feel the need to repeat the old joke of 'twink', knowing she could catch on to what he meant pretty quickly. As he spoke, he rubbed the back of her hand, feeling the skin more odd than normal but it didn't matter. He was doing whatever he could in order to comfort her as much as he could. A part of him wanted to fix the joke from before and mention how 'traditionally she's the boyfriend', but... it looked like that was a sensitive subject, so he just remained quiet and hoped that holding and rubbing her hand slowly and caringly would be enough to calm her down again. "You didn't ruin anything, Cal."

She didn't look back again until she felt his other hand come down over hers, although his initial stammered justifications didn't inspire much confidence in her until he started to get his thoughts in order. When he started to assure her that he didn't mind, and whatnot, she felt... overwhelmed? She wasn't sure.

"Oh... okay... okay. I just thought- well, some people, they think... they thought..." she took a deep breath, shaking her head and wiping her eyes with her free hand.

"You know how it is. People weren't exactly... tolerant," she admitted quietly, though his effort seemed to be working well enough, with her calming down enough to actually talk cohesively again. Sensitive topic was an understatement, it seemed, as she took a few more moments after Gabe finished speaking. "But- looks like I got lucky this time. And- when I'm kidding around, I'm not saying it's bad to be... a smaller guy. That's just how you are, and- well, you're cute, and nice, and... I'm just gonna say something stupid, so- wanna kiss on the mouth, or something?" she asked abruptly, close enough for Gabe to take her up on her offer without much trouble if he wanted to.

If she was going to say something stupid, he might as well take the first step. "I mean, I told you, twink's right. I don't mind being the smaller-", and then with a cough, he stopped, cleared his throat and tried saying the sentence again. "... shorter, of the two. My physique's like that and... it's- The whole power dynamic thing? You bullying me and constantly teasing?", he asked her, although he wasn't expecting much of an answer. "... I think it's kinda hot...", he admitted before leaning forwards and for once, making the first move on anything. With their lips connecting, he awkwardly tried to kiss her as best as he could, but it didn't take more than a few seconds before she'd realise he hadn't the slightest idea how or what he was even going for.

He pulled back to save himself the embarrassment, looking away and huffing. "... I hope you've kissed someone before. Y-Y'know, in the mouth.", he said with an awkward laugh and expression, moving his other hand from the back of hers to his neck to rub it. "There's usually a reason I don't try to lead, and that's cause I'll look like a clown.", Gabe admitted and preemptively apologised for any psychic damage he might have caused his new and first girlfriend. "I-I understand if that turned you off and you're good, sorry."

Last edited:
She was admittedly underwhelmed by his first attempt, and was a little confused when he pulled back. She was about ask something like 'that's it?', before she detected the sheer uncertainty on his face, followed by the admission this was his first time, causing her eyes to widen somewhat, fitting the pieces together. "Oh. Ohh, yep. That checks out," she said, nodding looking down as he removed his hand from over hers, and then picking her own up to gently nudge his hand of the back of his neck to replace it with hers, resting gently there as she looked him in the eye, a brow arced, a quip now obviously prepared.

"And, believe it or not, I wholly understand you're totally into that. You kind of gave it away with the whole blushing violently and clutching your face thing," she said with an easy smirk.

"So you do need a class on what the ladies like!" she exclaimed, as if in wonder of her psychic abilities. She smirked, and took his other hand in her own. "Alright, it's okay. Alright, for one, you're allowed to touch me, so you don't have to look all freaked out," she advised, scooting in ever closer as if to drive home the point, the hand on his neck sliding up to tease his hair, as her other took his hand and gently guided it towards her own waist, but not so as to force him if he didn't want to.

"One step at a time, alright?" she asked gently, before giving him an experimental peck on the lips, pulling away with a little smile.

He felt his hairs raise as she placed her hand on the back of his neck, bringing it to her waist with her guidance and resting it there as he looked at her. It wasn't long after that she went back to her normal, teasing self, and he just smiled. It probably did feel a lot more natural to actually be allowed to touch her without fear of making her uncomfortable. He wanted to thank her for being patient with him and taking the time and effort to show him the ropes, but before he got the chance to, she'd already gone forward and silenced him.

Gabe felt his heart race even from something as simple and innocent as a kiss, but that was to be expected. He tried to take it in, and then imitate her. Miraculously enough, he did not manage to fuck up a peck on the lips. "L-Like that?", he returned the smile and gave her a shy look, moving his left hand to place it on the opposite side of the hip from his right one, essentially fully turned on his side now. "Um... Thanks for... kind of everything.", he took the chance as soon as it was handed to him on a silver platter, but he made sure to keep it nice, short and sweet. No need to babble on about it... not that he could muster the words to right now anyway.

She hummed contentedly as he went along with it, his hand on her hip as he reciprocated the kiss. Christ, it was like she had to keep re-realizing he was adorable every time she blinked, and it was frankly kind of embarrassing. When he came in to reciprocate, she tugged on his hair lightly as she met him halfway.

"Yeah, like that. Just like that," she affirmed, wrapping her other arm around his back and keeping him in close contact, their chests much closer together as Cam, in a strange change of pace from most relation ships, was looking a bit down at her partner. She was only about two inches taller, but it still felt... different. Not bad, or strange, just different, and she liked it well enough

"Hey, it's no problem. Damn- how much do you fuckin' spend on conditioner? Your hair is great," she said as she continued teasing it passively as they talked it out. She shook off her moment of distraction, chuckling.

"Anyways. Whatever you're up for, it's cool. We'll take it your pace, yeah? Nice and easy," she murmured, the hand on his back taking a light hold of him.

The funniest part about this all was the realization that Cal was vehemently opposed to talking to him just a few hours ago, yet now they were practically cuddling under the moonlight. Bar a stifled chuckle, he didn't mention anything of it though and thought to try throwing another attempt at being more casual out there. "It might have been better if we weren't going from windy place to windy place and rolling around the grass.", he snickered and felt the other hand wrapped firmly around him, letting out a relaxed exhale. "... Yeah... Nice and easy..."

The atmosphere couldn't be better, and with how cozy the two of them were getting, he could swear he'd fall asleep, were it not for the cold wind blowing every here and there. He'd even closed his eyes and taken a few moments to enjoy the moment, quiet past his breathing and the grass rustling as he pulled his legs a bit further up and closer to his chest. When he opened his eyes again, he hesitated for a moment, but took his hands from her waist and slowly raised them to her neck, wrapping them around it and offering a grin. "Might as well play into it fully.", he said and gave her another peck on the lips, his gaze fixated straight onto hers.

Cal didn't exactly know what came over her for such a swift transition of attitude, but she'd be lying if she said it didn't feel like it was a good thing. She responded to his stifled laugh chuckle with her own reflexive chuckle, taking a deep breath as his hands travelled up to her neck. If she ever felt like she could fall asleep, it'd be in this place. Not that she particularly wanted to right now. "Mm, getting saucy, are we?" she replied, grinning as she felt him practically melt into her hands.

She responded to him raising his legs closer to his chest by wrapping over him, so as to tilt them over until Cal was comfortable resting above Gabe, face right above his while of course avoiding much weight on him.
"Ooo, what's fully mean-" she began to tease, before she was at that moment interrupted by Gabe collecting his courage. When he pulled away, her gaze changed to something decidedly lecherous, a smile playing at her lips as she tugged his hair, seeking to expose his neck to plant a series of kisses on it. "Because that can mean a lot of things, you know..." she murmured, teeth scraping skin as if threatening to bite before she returned to his face, using the hand on the back of his head to position them into another, much deeper, more intense kiss. The kind that Gabe had tried and failed to initiate earlier.

Before he was given a chance to talk back to her, he found himself below her, and her eyes were... "What are you-..?", with a soft moan stopping him mid sentence, he found the pleasure from the teasing to be more intense than ever, looking at her and giving a rather weak smile. "C-Careful what buttons you try to push...", he tried to joke coyly, although they quickly kissed again and this time, it was way better guided than before.

Cal had taken the lead and Gabe just closed his eyes and did his best to follow. His arms wrapped more tightly around the back of her neck and he rested some a part of his head on her hand, until their lips parted once more. Even with the two or three quick 'demos' he got beforehand, this was nothing like them and definitely a new experience for him. An almost divine new experience, as he'd be hard pressed to find something to be stressed about right now.

His mind was living in the moment too much, with him opening his eyes to look deeply into Cal's. "I can't tell too much, but... th-that look in your eyes.", he muttered after the kiss, with an infatuated look on his own face. "... Guess I can't... do much to help myself.", the boy pretty much gave her permission to do as she pleased, before finding himself trying to initiate another deep and passionate kiss. His breathing was shakier, and he could feel his heartbeat pulsing throughout his entire body.

"If I'm seeing things right? I barely need to try at all, and I just... Keep. Pressing. Them," she said as they pulled away coiling her arm out from behind his back to rest a finger on his chest, drawing a circle where it came to a stop.
"Wow, you look great when you're under me, you know that?" she asked, half as a compliment and half as a tease, before Gabe tightened his arms around her neck, pulling her in just a bit closer

"Almost like you should be there more often, or something..." she said, as she leaned her head forward of her own accord, parted lips very close to his, waiting for him to close the distance.

"I mean, really it's you that can't help yourself, isn't it? What with your hands all over me," she said in response to his comment of being beyond help. When he promptly did close the distance between them again, she hummed contentedly, clearly satisfied with his abilities as a quick learner, with the hand in his hair coming around to caress his cheek, before flipping it under his chin and pushing upward just a little bit, seemingly to pull him in even deeper, her hand going back to his cheek after that was accomplished.

When they parted from the kiss a few moments after, she took a heaving breath, looking down at herself to see they'd grown significantly more... tangled together throughout the process, prompting a soft, airy laugh, and a kiss to Gabe on the cheekbone, pressing her lips long and hard enough into the skin to leave a faint mark.
"Or maybe I'd just like them to be, huh?" she asked breathily, a smile playing at her lips again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back