• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Figuratively

departure from a literal use of words
Hey there.
I'm Figuratively (literally).
I'll be honest I suck at these search things so I'll try to do my best to keep this simple.

My Preferences
M/F Pairing with a preference for the female role.
I will double if I feel all characters will get equal 'screen time.'
I'm open to most genres, so it's be better to just ask.
I for sure will not do horror though.
I am a sucker for romance, but I do a slow burn and much enjoy the tension and build up between characters.
I am not looking for any fandom outside of Reylo right now.
I write 3rd person, past tense, minimum of at least a paragraph, minor spelling/grammatical issues may happen. I hope my partner can match.
I'd rather stick to PMs or threads. I will not go offsite at all.
I will try and post a few times a week, but this changes as my schedule does.
I will most likely not be able to guarantee daily replies, but I reply as often as I am able.

Pairings
I don't really have any set plots in mind and would like to work on something with a partner. So, here's a list of pairings I'd be down for. Anything bold I would prefer that role. A * symbol means I am highly interested in a certain pairing. Don't be shy to pitch a pairing to me either.

Werewolf x Werewolf *
Werewolf x Human *
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Elf x Elf
Dragon x Dragon
God x Human
Witch
x Warlock
Bad Girl x Bad Boy
Mafia Princess x Body Guard
University Professor x University Student