• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hero of Troy

Unlucky Member
Hi everyone! I'm Talion and to be honest I have way too many ideas and interests. So what I will do here is give a few rp summaries and then a list of settings and universes I really enjoy, and then if any of them interest you go ahead and shoot me a PM!

Before I get started I should probably say I am a very adaptable writer, so if there's an alteration you'd like to make, or perhaps an idea that you got while reading one of these short drabbles then be my guest about coming to me with it! If for example you really enjoy Teen Titans but liked my plot concept for a Lord Of the Rings post then by all means tell me and we can for sure just shift it to that universe. I'm not married to any of these concepts, and I think the best rps aren't made by one creative idea but instead by people sharing their ideas and making it something unique themselves. I would be here for a day or two if I wrote down all my ideas so if you enjoy any of theses setting shoot me a PM and I can give you a list of ideas I had, or you can share your own and we can go from there!

Settings
DC (Justice League, Young Justice, Teen Titans)
My Hero Academia
Lord of The Rings
Harry Potter
Ancient Greece/Rome
Mythological Gods/Goddesses
Star Wars
Naruto
Early 20th Century Royalty

A few things of note. Most of my ideas are OC oriented, purely because I tend to get most of my inspiration from making a character and seeing how they would interact with a world, as opposed to already knowing how they interact with he world they are already in. That said I am open to doing canon character rps, with any of the ideas or settings listed above.

Not all of my settings have ideas, but that doesn't mean I am not open to discussing doing an rp about them, just haven't come up with one yet, so if you like the setting we can come up with one for sure.

I am comfortable with romance and adult themes in all of my rps, in some I think its almost a necessity due to the concept, but I don't require either in my rps. I also would prefer if my partner is 18+ because of this.

I work from home at the moment so I am very available, and can do longer or shorter posts as we deem fit. I rp on discord as well, as I know some prefer it, and is more accessible to some. I do not expect anyone to have a certain amount of posts a day, or a requirement on length of posts. I think sometimes a short post during a conversation can be more impactful to the flow of a story when it is appropriate. Ideally we will get to know each others styles and more ooc, so that we can both be comfortable with our pacing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back