• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Take Me Home?

Adara.Yui

Hello! First I would like to introduce myself. My name is Adara.Yui, I love writing stories so much but never had the courage to showcase them to the entire world.  English is not my mother-tongue but I am confident that I am well educated in this field. I commit mistakes from time to time and I am a busy body.

When it comes to replying roleplay my longest waiting period is two days and how frequent I reply is at least once a day.  However,  there are time that it'll take weeks but if this happens I will notify you.

Next,  I love all types of genre but I am very weak to humor and scifi. I am an expert to romance and fantasy and I am average to drama and mystery.

Upon knowing some tid bits about me,  I'll proceed to my dos and don'ts:

DOS

• Let me know whatever you are feeling while we rp. I always expect some criticism from you may it be good or bad.
  • If you will be gone for a very long time let me know.
  • You are always welcome to chip in your own twist when we rp.
  • Be always friendly and frank. I may be a bit of a coward for straightforward people but I would like to know what you think.
  • At least a minimum of a one paragraph each response.  Although I don't mind shorter responses as long as this embodies the character's feelings.

DON'TS

• No GODMODING.
  • No One-Liners.

As you can see,  I do not ask too much from you as long as you are an average writer and very meticulous of your own writing. Mistakes can be tolerable as long as it is not frequent. And lastly, I would like to hear your own thoughts or plots in your mind.

Now,  after all those stuffs.  The main reason why I am looking for a partner is for the sake of this plot.

PLOT:

1. Muse A is a blind person ever since she was five. Somehow from all those years despite of their wealth Muse A's family had not found a donor for her. Hence,  many years had gone by Muse A was getting used to darkness but that was until she almost got on an accident by Muse B who was in a hurry driving his bike down the street.
  2. Once there was a kingdom that was hailed as an impenetrable fortress. Some say it was work of the gods and  others work of a demons. Muse A was the youngest son of this said kingdom and is the heir of the thrown.  On his coming of age,  Muse A was led by the high priest to a secluded forestry located behind the castle grounds. There Muse A meets Muse B the very being that was the source of the title the kingdom posses.

As of this moment those are the plots I have in mind but will be adding a few more later on.  If ever you are interested please let me know.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back