• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Take Me Home Country Road (A reunion rp) OPEN SPOTS

unscripted

nothing serious

• Take Me Home Country Road
    INTEREST CHECK
    OFAypQU.jpg

Plot:
    A small country town, with more ranches and farms than large buildings. Where in the morning you smell hay and cow patties and at night you can see all of the stars and hear every cricket. Where the summer means campfires and fun at the lake, and the winter means football and the town Christmas festival.

Five years ago, this group of friends finished high school and began adult life, each going in their own direction. Now is their hometown's second bicentennial, and it's a big deal. It will be the biggest celebration the town has ever seen and it will welcome visitors from all over the state to take part in the week long celebration and festivities.

Everyone in the group has decided to attend the celebration, whether they are still in town or will be returning, their reunion is inevitable. And while some of their attendance is predictable, some will be making surprise returns. How have they all changed or not changed, and what will their reunion look like?

its not my best written plot, but I think it gets the idea across lol.
    Basically, in high school they all hung out...whether they were friends or dated someone in the group, they somehow ended up in this tight nit group at the end of high school. They all went their separate ways in life and now they will all come face to face for the first time in five years.
    Honestly, I wanted to make a reunion rp (cause my last one died RIP) and I wanted to make a cowboy character...so here we are.

Last edited:
Why do I always want to scream yesss to you??? xD (Girl One, please x) )

Last edited:
yasssssss
i'm eyeballing that girl 4 spot hardcore
maybe three
ahhhh
i love ALL THE ROLES

hello! super interested & i already have most of a character completed! just wondering-- does the town have a name? and what state is it set in? (assuming it's in the usa).

Coming back to RPN after a lengthy absence but think I would like to join in. If you're still accepting, that is. c:

Coming back to RPN after a lengthy absence but think I would like to join in. If you're still accepting, that is. c:
Welcome back! I just returned in March after a long absence myself lol
All characters spots are up for grabs (except the one reserved for me lol) until the deadline...feel free to make a character sheet!

We recently lost a member of the group and I am hoping to find someone to fill the spot.
We have been running with 6 members, and there are currently 3 of the roles open. If you find interest in any of them, please feel free to make a character sheet.
The open roles are: Girl 2, Guy 2, & Guy 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back