• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SirNateUnknown

Master Of Boredom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, Yes hi. Unknown here, I'm looking for someone to rp with. Yes they have to be 18+ at age just so i feel comfortable rping.

Now i love me some dark themes and gritty stuff but not too gritty, cause who doesn't love drama and emotional stuff. I have a character i want to use for rping, he is mostly set in realistic and modern scifi ish setting. the plots are usually military war stuff, or hitman stuff, whatever that fits his background and all.

here is his character sheet Alexander

also i welcome all type of characters, LGBTQ friendly. play whatever character you like! i'm open to all.

Now i'm looking for either a plot where Alex is still in the russian force as a the sixth agent/hitman. and your character can be a higher up or one of the hitman or even the leader of the hitman.

or we can do the part of the plot when he had left the russian force and went to the us instead, fighting back against the russian's invansion and all that. yes this will be military focused stuff, i want to develop his character more and tie up the loose ends of his past.

my rule is that don't give me one liners and first person cause they dont suit my writings. atleast be able to write a paragraph but more to work with the better.

please be active, i know its hard when life is messing up so i understand if you telle beforehand its just sometimes it can mess my writing up since i find it hard to get back into action when i have to wait for too long.

ooc talk and planning and just pure nerding out about our character is Extremely encouraged! i might be a mess at talking but geeking out for our characters helps keep me interested with the rp.

Also help me with plotting stuff and playing multiple characters, i definitely will do so mostly but you can definitely add your own twist to it so it would be fun for the both of us.

alright if you're interested you can message me or say it down here, whatever you like.

Last edited:
I adoree, darker long term realistic stories!! I'm a huge sucker for romance and all the heart break that comes with it! If maybeee, you'd wanna put your oc I that type of situation let me know! (:

I adoree, darker long term realistic stories!! I'm a huge sucker for romance and all the heart break that comes with it! If maybeee, you'd wanna put your oc I that type of situation let me know! (:
yes of course, come to pms and we shall discuss this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back