Take a Quote Out of Context!

Which of These is Your Favourite Random Quote?

• "Everything's legal when no cops are around!"

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • "Road safety laws, prepare to be ignored!"

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • "Darn beautiful men, always eating out of my trash..."

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • "Who wants to put on a blindfold and get into my car!?"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "When facing yon adversary, shield thyself with a golden buttress."

• "The coyotes are eating our sweetbreads."

• Total voters
"NYAAAAH!"

"What was that?"

"Oh, it's my catchphrase! NYAAAH!"

"Really? 'Cause it sounds like a cat being stepped on..."

Same character, different quote:

Character 1:"ah, i shouldn't of drank that much at the bar... i have to piss AGAIN!"

Character 2:"That pissing noise... IS THAT A HUMAN?"

1:"This piss is so long, it's like a neverending story."

*Ice Cream Truck Song Plays*

2:"AHHHHH! THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!"

*Runs off-screen*

2:"ICECREAMICECREAMICECREAM!"

*Later*

2:"Mmm... ice cream..."

*Human runs by*

2:"AW SHIT!"

Last one, i swear:

"Once we have your soul, we can go to the surface..."

"What's so good about the surface?!"

"We don't have any McDonalds down here."

"Oh, i can relate to that."

SO MANY QUOTES I WANT TO SAY, THEY'RE ALL HILARIOUS!

There once was an estranged prince who had slain the dragon of California. Then, the Twin Towers fell and, unfortunately, he failed to realize that a terrible terrorist flew an airplane into the snake's tight armpits. Then he ate like a boss, for his real armpit was in the unimportant section. He then saw a talking cat being chased by an army of crazy clowns, who carried barrels of high quality memes in several wagons backed by several nude men.

This strange group was riding through a pile of the Twin Towers rubble when a great undead uprising happened – which actually was just a prank when they killed someone in the giant fruit bowl. Seventeen armed dogs stood up and attacked the prince. The prince cast an ice spell when the princess made a huge list of probable reasons why the ogres and dragons could cause a big explosion at what remained of a dormant volcano.

Meanwhile, an army was about to inspect a labyrinth, when the labyrinth laughed and said “Skrillex has a new restaurant called Bangarang Sub Sandwiches and everyone in the restaurant are a bunch of mingers and often try dining and dashing.” The army gasps. The labyrinth was awfully crazy because, due to its compound knowledge of SCPs, it had developed powerful steel traps, a sense of humor, as well as a really useless bona fide chicken sandwich that molests pugs.

“What the hell?” said the lycan while marrying Tonstad39, but in the dreams of a sleeping meme shitposter, which wasn’t actually real – only imagined. And so the prince ventured onward with a royal pug god thing to a new amazing castle with a blue male and elaborate fortifications. But, just then, the blue man welcomed the prince with his fists. With an iron blow, the prince found himself flying, before landing on a sack of fresh memes that bruised him and slew seventeen dogs.

The blue man baked some cakes and shouted, “Say, good sir, why don’t you take some of THESE!” before he fired all the cakes into the wall, triggering a stream of noise-directed dominoes, setting off an overly complicated system of explosives that not even the prince could hope to understand. The blue man brandished a stick, tried really hard, and failed miserably, only creating an infinite time loop.

Then someone came. The blue man riding a majestic Chocobo looked to the new guy and wondered who the peppermint cocoa wanted to meet. The blue man started a race in order to go and die for the prince, who was actually a magical unicorn. The blue man hit a car out of shock and pure desperation – he was failed and he cried.

But then the potato head king arrived from afar and died in a hole, but sent out a raging firestorm at the blue man, but he ate a cheeto and turned orange. But, alas! It was secretly a cheeto laced with arsenic and cyanide. It went flying towards the disoriented prince, who had an impressive stock portfolio and was eager to die alone in a princess made of pumpkins.

The now-orange pupperinos swirled around the orange man, who didn’t notice the totally crazy, running pupperinos who were now charging the prince of all peanuts twenty dollars. The big mansion was the home of the hard rods of the formerly blue gay bunnies which were dancing to “Down Under” by Big City F-Boys. The prince and the angsty pupperinos ordered pizza from the fat grandmam because they needed green blight potatoes for a sacrifice to save the innocent pancake villagers from the raging whirlpool of syrup.

The lumpy space princess tried hard to protect her lumps, but failed, resulting in sheer fuckery. Then, the pupperinos spontaneously combusted and left the prince of Saudi Arabia, the orange man, aka Donald Trump, and the recently elected president of the Mushroom Kingdom, Ted Toad-Hanson, all bloodied and dead. The tree sat in the ocean and they died.

Meanwhile, back in Germany, in 1939, the labyrinth army guarded the black SCP they had, shouting “SEIG HEIL!” The leader of the Nazis, thebuttplug1, spotted the army. The army gave weeping wooka balls to their leader, who patted the balls, then took a big piece out of one. Then the SCP spawned a horde of orcish intellectuals who promptly said “What are we AAUGHAGUH?!" The ork said as the angsty pupperinos began licking the seventeen-armed demigod. The orcs stared at the ork and then they all got chills from just watching the pupperinos.

Now the prince was looking around hell, being dead, while the other kept his capitol safe and sound. The orcs wrote a letter to the owner of the High King, concerning scholarships to the young and old within their homeland. The king decreed, “FREE PIZZA BAGELS FOR THE WHOLE COUNTRY OF RUSSIA.” Suddenly, a princess appeared, wearing a yellow banana suit and a caramel jumper. She had a glorious afro that housed chipmunks.

The princess went to the orange man and said, “Build a wall.” The orange man must build walls so he got a wall around the border of Mexico, so criminals wouldn’t get in. The orange man wanted to help the dead prince by attempting to taste his butter, which he thought the princess would fart a fart of doom of explosive proportions. Donald Trump’s presidency can suck my Tooty Fruity Booty while Hillary Clinton can read her bad feminist vibes as well as her red tacos.

Gary Johnson sent a jihad down my alley where a hotdog was a gun held by the orange man of the blue kingdom in Whiteville Land. The jihad emerged, but was missing from his bomb. The edgy music exploded out of his facial region. He gasped, “Put – OH MY GOD.” He cried, dying, so died crying.

The orange man screamed at many fake news reporters for reporting scandals he believed to drain the swamp. Then Shrek said, “The pupperinos are very unworthy of the puggerinos and living at all, thus became ultimately useless.” They hate themselves, so built walls. But, they also built a huge farm on top of a really bright igloo that smelled of great summary.

The prince remains in hell until the now-orange man goes to the Louisiana bayou and resurrects him. The prince wails as the demons give him paper, but no pencils. The demons laughed at his misery because they actually had pencils stashed in their stockings. Three fish, two llamas and an atomic great bomb joined the prince for a punishment. He was sharpened on a rotating sawblade.

Meanwhile, a giant badger proposed to a giant platypus overlooking a blister in a giant fish’s big mutated head. The badger took a giant piss and punched a giant testicle to establish superiority over giant testicles. Meanwhile, the narrators were busy jerking off on how the prince and the non-existent princess were punching the lasagne as they were befriending the cold-hearted trolls of the forums. But, alas, not once could they become the shitposting extravaganza like Australia is, all the while maintaining souls.

Soon, the labyrinth and its army, the Green Men, were standing strong, guarding the long-lost alter of King-God, when, suddenly, the hexagon-like asteroid crashed into the Great Trump Wall and unicorns start pouring out of mould growing there. Then, suddenly, dancers started coming out and dabbing obnoxiously until their heads exploded from the Hulk’s brute force, which meant that they only had seven red balloons and broken hearts.

Meanwhile, the sky was duper sadmad because the prince ate the princess with tangerine sauce and half a pie of blood. Suddenly, the green apples and army tripped over themselves and spiralled into the white hole of random yellowness of a giant TP for bungholes. Suddenly, green dragons started dancing the Gangnam Style dance and started doing cartwheels in the terrific taco town and fell into the underground.

Undertale is a game that had dragons telling bad puns and plenty of tomatoes and facepalms. It was terrible. Everyone got sick ’cuz tomato cancer. But soon after, the Villain Number One decided to rule the Mushroom Kingdom, because he had a banana peel. HAHAHA! And so, a Villain Number One got the kids drunk on lemonade. The drunk kids stopped eating and had bladder issues.

The orange man yelled ’till he caused space-time to shatter out magical unicorn mayonnaise. The mayonnaise then kissed Dracula’s wife and was really sad because it broke up with actually decent grammar Nazis who were speaking in German and were really fucking crazed about white, sticky popsicles. “It is not.” Said the sock on the dock with the cock who soon crowed. “What the fock.” he said, but no one came except a train. “I like trains!” said the cock, who was hit by a random shit made by Donald J Trump and a horse.

Trump suddenly started dancing like a cat on LSD while holding a large ass dildo that was secretly Trump’s tiny dick, and his wives ate the bodies and vomited on his younger self.

Torneko: Fer the love o' - What are y'at, stickin' that in me face!? 'Tis about as useful as a chocolate teapot. Now get up the yard with it

"WHAT THE FUCK I CANT JUST LOSE HALF MY LEG ITS KIND OF ATTACHED WHERE DID IT GO"

"Of course, my touchy tentacled friend~!" (In a voice that is too friendly.)

"Quickly, Rogal. Make it illegal to make new laws."

"You said not to talk about things that would cause... explosive warp-farts... and uum..."

"Next time, inform me of it prior to feeding me with the souls of psychic children."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back