Take a Quote Out of Context!

Which of These is Your Favourite Random Quote?

• "Everything's legal when no cops are around!"

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • "Road safety laws, prepare to be ignored!"

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • "Darn beautiful men, always eating out of my trash..."

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • "Who wants to put on a blindfold and get into my car!?"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "When facing yon adversary, shield thyself with a golden buttress."

• "The coyotes are eating our sweetbreads."

• Total voters

Ticci Toby Rogers

Twitchy Little Pyromaniac
Take a quote from anywhere out of context! It can be from a RP, a TV show, a movie, book... Heck you could have said it a few minutes ago! Just something that makes no sense when taken out of context!

For example:

"Stupid Blendin, always getting rich gentlemen callers."

"I knew you couldn't resist my shit! I got the shakes that'll make you quake. I got the fries that'll cross your eyes. I got that burgers that'll... I just got burgers. "

[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!" [/COLOR]

"As far as I know, inanimate objects can accidentally kill you. So if you were planning on teaching yourself the lambada on a greased platform over a pit full of knives. I wouldn't."

"There goes my Saturday."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hello, radio audience. I come to you live from under my desk, where I have dragged my microphone, and am currently hiding in the fetal position. Did you write letters? Then you should not do this anymore. Station management has opened its door for the first time in my memory, and is now roaming the building."

Welcome to Night Vale is always excellent out of context!

"I don't want to be a man. I want to be an angst ridden teenager who can't control his own inner demons and takes them out verbally on others."

"Sirius pushed his chair roughly aside and strode around the table towards Snape, whipping his wand out as he went; Snape whipped out his own."

My face is covered in sticky white stuff..

[That wasn't dirty when in context btw <3  ]

How does that count considering its my rank????

I dont think it counts

"Are you gonna nearly kill my character two posts after i introduce him again?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"You are human tennis elbow, you are a pizza burn on the roof of the world's mouth, you are the opposite of batman."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back