Other Take A Favourite Game And Make It Sound Awful.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Organic Mechanic, Jun 27, 2016.

1. torakiji

torakiji そうじゃなくて

Teenager is told he's real important and has to eradicate little black monsters and these shady dudes dressed in black who want everyone's hearts with a blade that looks like a key. Has a really annoying, yappy duck and a dog that can barely speak English as sidekicks to go on this long adventure that takes two years to complete. But we actually don't really know if it's complete because it's taken 13 years and counting for the third sequel to be released.

~Kingdom Hearts series

2. Dundin

Dundin S1NgULAriT, Calculator, Verbose

Seriously? I was told this is strategy? Hokay, so my buddy mentioned this game that apparently has my goal to get big, so I start as France, whoop England to get back hold of the bits of my country that he has. Did I mention that France starts like, 1/4 the size of France? I mean, what's with that? So I go and declare war on Burgundy, this lil' guy is 1/4 my size, how can he match my army? whatever. So I finally get that land back, and now I guess nobody liked that, as everybody near me has declared war on me. I mean, geez, how am I supposed to do anything if I just get shut down like that?

~Europa Universalis IV.
    I feel so dirty after bashing EUIV. <3 Paradox Interactive

3. Jetstream

Jetstream Two Thousand Club

"Old 2007 Sword Art Online"

.Hack// (Franchise)

4. Calcifus

Calcifus My name is cool. I am cool.

A weird knight smacks a bunch of other equally weird knights with a shovel because his girlfriend might not have died in a tower a while ago.

Shovel Knight (Specifically the base game.)

5. dame_de_mort

dame_de_mort Unlucky Member

Trapped under the sea with junkies and daddies that only wants to kill you, while casing after small girls for more wonder drugs.
    Also fly away little moth!

6. John RipFist

John RipFist *shrug*

Roadtrip Simulator.

-Final Fantasy XV

7. SomeFakeUsername911

SomeFakeUsername911 You've been am-bushed!

Donald Trump/Eggman/Pringles Guy invades your home planet. You need to go on a quest to save your home by murdering everyone in sight, beating up your friends, destroying property, solving puzzles that causes PTSD, and finally, straight up destroying Donald Trump/Eggman/Pringles Guy's soul when fighting a machine that wants to kill everyone in the universe by taking the form of a planet-sized space station that's part cat.

- Kirby: Planet Robobot

Calcifus likes this.
  8. Imaginiaria

Imaginiaria Member

Run around, mash the same button to kill enemies over and over and over just like another game that does the exact same thing but this time has a Legend of Zelda skin.

-Hyrule Warriors

9. NextGenRolePlayer

NextGenRolePlayer The Not-So-Futuristic RolePlayer

Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 but even worst

-Sonic Boom

10. Rantos

Rantos The man with 1000 waifus

EXTREME FISHING SIMULATOR 2010

-Nier

11. Lethal Charges

Lethal Charges Aesthetic Trash

A man is betrayed, blamed for the murder of his lover and sent to prison. He escapes and is gifted powers by a black magic genie, he uses these powers to kill everyone and give the throne to his ten year old daughter and save the city?
    -dishonored

A father and daughter are betrayed, their city is taken over by a black magic voodoo bitch. One is frozen in stone, the other saves the city by going to other cities and murdering countless people, including the black magic voodoo bitch and her voodoo clones.
    -dishonored 2

12. Debonaire

Debonaire Born of the ashes

A 100+ year old man with no friends - whose job is pretty much medieval pest control - wanders around the world, taking money from the poor and fornicating with sorceresses.

- Witcher 3

Calcifus likes this.
  13. RiversEdge

RiversEdge Relaxation is a choice

Group of mercenaries fight each other over a pile of gravel that two really rich old brothers inherited from their father, who hates them both. The brothers didn't want to share it. Then a third brother killed them both and sent robots to fight the mercenaries and some how can't kill them off even though there's only nine of them.

- Team Fortress 2

14. DemetrioMachete

DemetrioMachete Everyone's Sitcom Nemesis

Two Asian guys going around beating up people from other dimensions.
    -Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

15. Birdsie

Birdsie Heroic Spirit of the Bubblebeam

Local half-demon nearly kills his brother over sibling rivalry, but in the end everyone cries because HOLY SHIT THE ENDING IS SO SAD ;-;
    - Devil May Cry 3

16. Collidias Rex

Collidias Rex Proficient with Plot Armor and Natural Weapons.

"Read the reviews"
    - Mass Effect: Andromeda

17. Kitty-Sama

Kitty-Sama Outer God of Cat Memes

Fantasize about a massive, golden holy dragon god thing. Gets killed by a giant rabbit dragon with wings. wtf.
    (Yu-gi-oh. Dragons mentioned are Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand and Rabidragon)

A giant evil devil monster than can destroy the entire world. Can't destroy a giant marshmallow
    (Yu-gi-oh again. Armityle The Chaos Phantom and Marshmallon)

Winged dragon god that's supposedly Ra (as in egyptian sun god.) Get's killed by a caterpilar...
    (Yu-gi-oh again. Winged Dragon of Ra and Petit Moth. At this point, this might as well be a rant about Yu-gi-oh logic.)

18. Alibaba

Alibaba h̢̫̳͉̗͎̙͠u̶̢̥̦̺̕e̴̤̥̭̱̳͓̤̺͢

"Welcome to floor number on- AND YOU'RE DEAD." - Enter the Gungeon

19. The Arrow

The Arrow New Member

The first playthrough is almost always the best
    - Skyrim

It's an EA game
    - The Battlefield Series

It uses Peer-to-peer connection
    - For Honor

It's a Ubisoft game
    - Ghost Recon Wildlands

20. DemetrioMachete

DemetrioMachete Everyone's Sitcom Nemesis

Furries wage war in space.

-Starfox

21. Maloney

Maloney Member

Watch other people lead a better life than you or systematically murder and ruin them.

-The Sims

22. Cloverosh

Cloverosh New Member

Save the world from a giant green hole in the sky. Spend 40+ hours on pointless side quests in the very first region.
    Bears are stronger than Satan himself.
    Plus dragons.

- Dragon Age Inquisition

23. The Lightning Flash

The Lightning Flash Anti-Social Cat Lover

Prince and his pals drive in a really nice car everywhere in the world to meet his fiancée. His pals include one a smart and intellegent cook, one overly muscular that loves Cup Noodles, one a photographer that loves big chickens, then finally, the dark emo prince.

~Final Fantasy 15​

24. Raiders

Raiders Seke in a Sea of Ukes/Semes - CST (US/Canada)

You run around, whack monsters with oversized swords and harvest their body parts for armor and weapons. It's all to save- No, wait, it's all to help-

Oh, you skipped all the text and have no idea what the story is now... But hey! At least you made it all the way to G Rank though in your snazzy armor (good lord those drop rates)! Go you!

-Monster Hunter

25. Kawaranu

Kawaranu Samurai Jr

Hitboxes exist... You're just missing shots

-CS:GO